I'll Never Let Them Hurt You (I Promise)

Going to Frank's and sleeping.

Pt. 39
Frank’s P.O.V.

Rylee’s back and I couldn’t be happier. I love her so much and she obviously loves me too. she’s kept that bracelet all these years. I wonder why? She’s the one who broke up with me. What if she took it off and just put it back on when she got here? I’m going to ask her tonight. I hope that’s not the case.

“Well guys…we need to go get us a room. We came here right after we got off the plane so…I guess we better get going.” Sasha sighed.

“Oh no you don’t!” Gerard and I said together.

“Huh?” Sasha asked.

“All three of you are staying with us!” I protested.

“Really?” Rylee asked surprised.

“Duhyou! Of course you are!”

“Thank you Frankie!” Rylee squealed hugging me.

“Sasha is staying with me!” Gerard said making it known to the world.

“Rylee and Lucy are staying with me!” I added. Rylee, Lucy and I headed back to my house. My mom still lives there but she’s on a trup or something. She kept my room the way I left it, awesome-ness and all its glory.

“Same old room eh?”

“Yea I know.” I agreed.

“I love your room…it has sentimental value.”

“Ok. Kinda graphic don’t you think?” Lucy asked. Rylee rolled her eyes and sat down on the bed. I laughed and followed as did Lucy.

“So…what are we going to do now?” I asked.

“Well I haven’t watched ‘Nightmare Before Christmas’ since I left so…wanna watch it?”

“I love you and that’s one of the reasons…” I said as I got up to get the DVD. I put it in and we watched it. Lucy fell asleep and we had to carry her to the guest room.

“I can’t believe she fell asleep. That’s like her favorite movie.”

“Yea?”

“Of course.” Rylee started to go downstairs.

“Where are you going?”

“Getting my clothes out of the car.”

“I’ll get them.”

“No you don’t have to do that…”

“I insist.”

“Fine.”

“Yes I am…I’m smexy too.” I said as I walked out the door. I got in the car and pulled out both suitcases.

“You didn’t have to get both.”

“I didn’t know which one to get…” I said truthfully.

“I’m helping you. You’re turning red, sweetie.”

“Here then.” I said handing her one. We walked upstairs and she put the one she was holding in Lucy’s room.

“Thank you, Frankie.”

“For what?”

“For everything. For being the best boyfriend ever. For loving me like I am a real person. For taking me back…for everything.” I smiled and kissed her like the day we graduated.

“No problem…no problem at all…so…”

“So…what?” Yep…that was high school right there.

“Have you worn that bracelet all these years or did you just take it off and put it back on when you arrived here?” I knew she wouldn’t lie to me. I felt kind of ashamed to ask.

“I haven’t taken it off since you gave it to me.” I smiled at that and pecked her cheek.

“Goodnight, sweetie.”

“Goodnight…” She trailed off. We climbed into bed and went to sleep in each other’s arms like we used to.

Rylee’s P.O.V.

I woke up in a haze. I couldn’t remember what happened the day before. I looked down and saw Frank. Then it hit me and I couldn’t stop smiling. Frank turned over and looked me dead straight in the eyes.

“Morning?” I asked hoping for the best.

“Good morning, baby.” He pecked my lips and got out of bed. I followed suit and ended up in the kitchen.

“Watcha doin’?” I asked rocking back and forth on my heels.

“Cookin’.” He replied in the same tone.

“Waffles?”

“Pancakes…”

“Cool…”

“Yep!”

“So…what are we doing to do today?”

“I have no idea…”

“Is Lucy up yet?”

“I don’t think…”

“I’m waking her up…” I said as I started walking up the stairs.

“WAIT!”

“What?” I asked alarmed. Frank leaned in and kissed me.

“There…now you can go.” I rolled my eyes in a playful way and continued going to wake Lucy up.

“RISE AND SHINE MY MIDNIGHT PRINCESS!” I yelled jumping on the bed.

“Leave me the freak alone!” She yelled from her pillow.

“No! Now get up! Frank’s making pancakes!”

“Fine! I’m up! I’m up! STOP JUMPING!” She yelled trying to turn over. I stopped jumping except for when I jumped off the bed. I left Lucy to get dressed while I went downstairs.

“I thought you’d never come back!” Frank shouted as he pulled me onto his lap.

“I was only gone for a couple minutes.”

“Are you sure? It felt like hours to me.”

“No…I’m sure it was a couple minutes.” I said pecking his lips.

“So much better than pancakes.”

“Thank you?” I asked.

“You’re welcome.” Lucy finally came down after her shower and such things and we chowed down on the pancakes.

“You didn’t have to wait on me…”

“I wanted too.” Frank replied with a mouthful of pancakes.

“No…you two were just in a lip lock and didn’t want to stop to eat.” Lucy stated matter-of-factly. I could feel myself blush as I took another bite of pancakes. We finally finished and were deciding what to do.

“Let’s go see what everybody else wants to do.” I suggested.

“Ok! Let’s go.” Since it wasn’t raining we walked over to Gerard’s house.