I'll Never Let Them Hurt You (I Promise)

Sasha tells Frank.

Pt. 43
Sasha’s P.O.V.

Today is the day that the world will fall to hell yet again and Frankie doesn’t even know it. I thought as I woke up. I got up and got dressed. Gerard was downstairs drinking coffee.

“Hey baby.” I greeted him as I walked down the stairs.

“Hey…what should we do today?”

“I have to visit somebody alone today…do you mind?”

“No! Of course not! Go, go. I’ll be here waiting for you to come back.”

“Thanks, Gee.”

“No problem.”

“Love you!”

“Love you too!” He yelled back after me as I walked out the door. I walked down the road tears streaming down my face. I didn’t know why the crap I was crying. Maybe it was for my sister and all the hurt this was going to bring her. I found myself at Frank’s door and knocked. He came to the door and opened it.

“Hey, Sasha! Oh my gosh what’s wrong?”

“Is Rylee here?”

“No…she’s with Lucy.”

“Ok…I need to talk to you alone.”

“Really?…Ok…come in!” He said moving to the side and letting me in.

“I have to tell you something. Rylee’s going to kill me but it has to be said. I think you need to know why Rylee left. Or at least what she did while she was over there.”

“Is this bad?”

“On your part and her’s yes…”

“What…?”

“She met a guy on the internet. He lived in Britain. She talked mom into moving to Britain. She bought it and we moved. She…was…using…you.” I said and ran out of the house.

“WAIT!” Frank started to run after me but stopped.

“Don’t tell her I told you, Frankie? Please?”

He turned towards Lucy’s house. I could only imagine how bad this was going to go. I walked out of the road and went towards the nearest Starbucks. I needed coffee ice cream bad.

Frank’s P.O.V.

I couldn’t believe what I had just heard. She cheated? She used me? How could she do this to me? Question after question echoed in my mind. I walked onto Lucy’s front porch and knocked on the door. Tears were now making their way down my face. Rylee answered the door.

“Frankie!” She yelped and threw her arms around me.

“How could you do this to me?” I whispered.

“What? Frankie tell me.”

“How could you use me and cheat on me like I was a voodoo doll or something you could control and just put away when you got tired of me? Why did you just throw me away like a piece of trash? Who do you think you are to just cheat on me and then think you can just have me back when you want? You can’t do that Ry! It’s not possible!”

“What are you talking about? I didn’t cheat on you! I didn’t use you! I didn’t!”

“Not like you’d admit it anyways. I don’t expect you to. I just have to tell you that it’s over. I’ll be over in a bit with your stuff.”

“FRANKIE! I DIDN’T CHEAT ON YOU!”

“Why don’t I believe you?”

“I don’t know! Who told you this crap?”

“I can’t tell you.”

“WHY NOT?”

“I just can’t ok?” I said turning and starting to walk away.

“NOT OK!” She said and grabbed my arm and whirled me around.

“What?!” She just stared holes into my eyes like she would do when she desperately wanted to know the truth out of me. I shook her grip off me and walked back towards my house.

“FRANKIE!!!!!!!” She yelled after me. I looked back and seen her kneeling on the ground, crying. That sight broke my heart. I still loved her but I couldn’t trust her anymore. I went in the house and gathered all her stuff and put it in her bags. I walked over and didn’t even knock I just left the clothes and things out on the porch. I couldn’t stand the sight of Rylee crying anymore. I started to go to the nearest CD shop. I pulled out my cell phone and called Jamia.

“Hey Baby.” Jamia answered.

“Hey Jamie.”