I'll Never Let Them Hurt You (I Promise)

Rylee finds out.

Pt. 46
Frank’s P.O.V.

“Oh my God Frankie…YES!” She screamed at me. She threw her arms around me and hugged me like crazy. I was about to suffocate when she let go.

“Are you happy…?”

“Yea…I got to go call everybody! Can I use your phone? I can’t find mine.”

“Sure. Check the room you were taking a nap in. maybe it’s in there.”

“Oh yea…” I handed her my phone and she walked off.

Jamia’s P.O.V.

I looked through the contacts and found the number I wanted. I knew exactly where my phone was but I didn’t have the number I wanted to call in it and I didn’t know it. I just knew the name and the spelling, which was very unique. Rylee.

“Hello?”

“Hi, Rylee.”

“Jamia? What are you doing with Frankie’s phone?”

“I asked to use it. You can’t call him Frankie anymore. He’s mine. We’re engaged!”

“You’re what?”

“Engaged! Aren’t you happy for him?”

“Of course I’m happy for him…and you.”

“Thanks, Ry. I’m sure this means a lot to him and me.”

“I’m sure it does.”

“Jamia? What are you doing calling Rylee?” Frank asked standing in the bathroom doorway.

“Nothing. Well I gotta go Ry. Talk later? Bye! Love ya!”

“Bye?” She hung up and I turned to look at Frank.

“What were you doing?”

“Just talking.”

“Don’t you think I would have told her?”

“Yea but I wanted to tell her.”

“What did you say?”

“I just told her we were engaged.”

“That’s all?”

“Would I lie?”

“No…I guess not.”

“There ya go Frankie.” She said and handed me my phone back.

“Thanks.”

“Oh look there’s my phone.”

“In the bathroom?”

“I don’t know…I can’t remember.”

“Ok…” I walked out of the bathroom and he followed me.

“I’m going to go now…” She said walking very, very slowly to the door. I knew what she wanted so I gave it to her.

“You can stay if you want.”

“Really?”

“Yea…I mean we’re going to live together when were married…why not now?”

“Ok. Where too?”

“In here.” I pointed her to my bedroom and she got dressed for bed. We got cozy on the couch and watched movies all night.

Rylee’s P.O.V.

I sat there crying. How could he do this to me? He told me that shit so he could go off and propose to that skank! I hate him. No I don’t. I got pregnant by him! Maybe if he knew that he wouldn’t marry her! It’s a big mistake on his part. I can’t let him ruin his life! I’m too nervous to do that. If he wants to ruin his life let him. I don’t care. Every type of emotion was running through my mind. Love. Hate. Frustration. Sadness. Depression. You get it.

“What’s wrong?” Lucy asked.

“They’re engaged…”

“What? Who?”

“Jamia and Frank.”

“What the hell? He just broke up with you!”

“Well Jamia did call me. Maybe it isn’t true…”

“Yea…it can’t be true. Not now. Not this soon.”

“Yea…I’ll call Frankie tomorrow. She said I couldn’t call him Frankie either.”

“That girl is full of bull shit!”

“Yea I know!”

“I’ll be right back.”

“Where are you going?”

“Somewhere…”

“Not to Frankie’s?”

“Maybe.”

“You are so bad.”

“Yes I am!”

“Bye.”

“Bye!” She walked out of the door and walked across the road. I watched as Jamia came to the door. Lucy shoved her out of her way and stormed in. I could see that there was going to be a smack down. I forgot that Bekah was coming home and decided to find her number in my phone and call her.

Lucy’s P.O.V.

I walked across the street and with every step I got madder and madder. I got to the door and Jamia answered.

“Get out of my way BITCH! I got an unspoken appointment with the man whore over here.”

“What the hell, Lucy?!” Frank yelled.

“Are you engaged to her?” I asked pointing to Jamia.

“Yes…”

“YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO TELL RYLEE THAT YOU THINK SHE CHEATED AND YOU THINK SHE USED YOU AND MADE HER FEEL BAD AND BROKE UP WITH HER AND THEN WENT AND PROPOSED TO THIS SLUT IN THE SAME DAY?! DO YOU THINK THAT YOU STILL HAVE YOUR DIGNITY?! YOUR ARE SO FUCKING WRONG! YOU HAVE BROKEN HER HEART AND YOU DON’T EVEN LOOK LIKE YOU CARE. I AM ASHAMED TO EVEN KNOW YOU!” I yelled and stormed right back out of the house. I was mad as hell and I wanted to kill him but I had this inkling that Rylee still loved him and I figured that if I did then Rylee would hate me so I just told him off and went back in my house.