I'll Never Let Them Hurt You (I Promise)

Shocking...you'll hate me...read it anyways...plea

Pt. 45
Rylee’s P.O.V.

I picked up my phone and called Sasha as I walked out of the house to go to Starbucks. I knew Frank was there but I also knew Gerard was there and he might help if she gets mad.

“Hello?”

“Sasha…I have a question I need to ask you.”

“Yes…?” She sounded hesitant.

“Please don’t get mad at me for this.”

“I won’t.”

“Did you see Frankie today?”

“Yea…I…happened to run into him today.”

“Did you talk to him?”

“Yes…”

“Did you tell him that I cheated on him?”

“Rylee…I-I…don’t know what to say…”

“It’s a yes or no question.”

“Yes…”

“Why Sasha? Why…no…how could you do this to me?”

“I had to and I can’t tell you why!”

“I can’t believe this! I’m sorry…I never waned to say this…I know how much it hurts because you’ve said it too. I hate you!” Just then I arrived at Starbucks and hung up the phone. Then I seen Sasha and Gerard and Frank…all in the same room…at the same restaurant. My luck had to be awful for this to happen. I felt like I was on Jerry Springer or something. My ex-boyfriend, my sister that I hate, and the only person that believes me were in the same room as me. Sasha was crying. Gerard was holding her and comforting her. Frank was sitting with a girl and I had a pretty good idea on who exactly that was. I went up to the cash register and ordered a cappuccino. I looked over at Gerard. He gave me a look of I-wish-you-could-but-you-can’t. I wasn’t even considering sitting with Frank so I just sat by myself. Just then my phone vibrated and I looked. It was a text from Gerard and it read: Bathroom now. I got up and went back to the bathroom. Gerard told me to go in and followed me in.

“Gee, you can’t come in here!”

“Yes I can. I have too. What did you say? What did she say?”

“I asked her if she had seen Frankie today and she said yes. I asked her if she talked to him and she said yes. I asked her if she told him I cheated and she said yes. She said she couldn’t tell me why and I told her that it hurt to say it but I hated her. I feel really bad but we always told each other that we’d never hide what we felt about each other.”

“Oh Ry…”

“Gee…why?”

“I don’t know but we’re going to find out.”

“Thanks…”

“No problem.”

“AHHHHH!” We heard a girl scream. Obviously she had walked in and seen Gerard and ran back out. That caused us to burst out laughing.

“I promise that I’ll find out why she did that. I’m not the only one that wants to know.”

“Yea and if anyone can get it out of her it’s you.”

“Yea…let’s hope.”

“That’s all we can do…”

“Yep.”

“Well I’m going to finish up here and go back to Lucy’s.”

“Ok and I’ll try to find out why she told him that.”

“Ok…see ya Gee.”

“See ya!” We walked out of the bathroom. Gerard went back to Sasha and I walked over to my table, got my coffee, put a cap on the top and walked out.

Gerard’s P.O.V.

I went back to Sasha and watched as Rylee walked out.

“Where is she going?” Sasha asked. She had obviously stopped crying.

“To Lucy’s house. She obviously can’t live with Frank anymore.”

“Yea…and it’s all my fault!”

“What drove you to do that?”

“I can’t tell you!”

“Why not?”

“Because…take me home and then I might tell you.”

“Fine.” We drove home and went inside.

“I was forced to.”

“By who?”

“I can’t tell you…she said that she’d kill you and me and Rylee and everybody!”

“I won’t let her do something like that!”

“I don’t think you can stop her. I just can’t, not right now anyways.”

“Just promise you’ll tell me?”

“Fine…I will.”

“Thank you.”

“No problem.”

Frank’s P.O.V.

“Hey Baby.” Jamia said as she sat down beside me.

“Hey Jamia.”

“So you wanted to ask me something?”

“Yea and ya know it’s just not the kinda question you ask over the phone.”

“Really?” She asked putting on that fake confused look.

“Yea…”

“Ok what is it?”

“I can’t…why the hell is Gee going into the girl’s bathroom?”

“How am I supposed to know?”

“I was thinking out loud.”

“Sorry.”

“Gee is dating Rylee’s sister. He’s not supposed to go into the bathroom with her sister.”

“Well that’s their business.”

“Yea I guess.”

“Here they come. Do they look like they were making out?”

“No…” I caught myself staring at Rylee and soon stopped before Jamia realized.

“So…your question is?”

“This isn’t the best place…I’ll ask you tonight…”

“Frankieeeeee.” She whined.

“I’ll cook you dinner.” I enticed her.

“Fine.” She pouted.

“Thanks babe.”

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

“Well I’m going to go. You coming with me?”

“Of course.” We got up and walked to my car. We drove to my house and Jamia started to take a nap while I started making dinner for the both of us. I finally finished and it was around 5:00pm and Jamia had just woken up. We sat down in silence for a bit and I finally decided to ask.

“So…what’s the question you were going to ask me?”

“Oh…right…I was going to ask you…” I got up and moved over to her. “Will you marry me?”