I'll Never Let Them Hurt You (I Promise)

School again.

Pt. 6

The next morning I woke up to see Frank outside of my house, just Frank.

“Sasha! Frank’s here!”

No answer.

“SASHA!”

“Honey, she’s not here. She left with Gerard and Mikey, and Bob, and Ray.”

“Oh!” I looked at the clock…I wasn’t late? “Ok…” I whispered to myself getting dressed. “Mom! Let Frankie in!”

“Ok!”

I heard her talking to Frank and letting him in. I ran downstairs and seen Frankie. So hott.

“Hey babe.” He said. My mom gave me a skeptical look. I rolled my eyes.

“Hey sweets.” I said pecking him on the lips and we walked out.

“So…”

“So I’m not late and my sister already left and you’re the only one picking me up. Why?”

“Sasha wanted us to walk together…but I really think she wanted to walk with Gerard.”

“Probably both.”

“Yea…”

We finally reached the school. Frank had asked the principle to move his second study hall to first period, so he could come in at third hour too.

“Wait a minute I just realized why me and you are later than Sasha. Duhme! I’m stupid!”

“Your not stupid. You’re perfect.”

“And your full of bull crap.”

“No I am not!”

“Ok fine I’m perfect. Thanks. Your perfect too. For me anyways.”

“Awww how sweet!” Mikey came out of second hour.

“Oh go stick a fork in a toaster!” I yelled jokingly.

“Well if I had home EC.!”

“Well GAH!”

“Y’all are so weird.” Gerard said coming out of the same place Mikey had and Sasha was along with Bob and Ray.

“We were born to be that way. Build a bridge and get over it.”

“ Yep I’m positive now.”

“Shove it Gerard.”

“You don’t love me anymore?” Gerard pouted.

“ Aw Gee I still love you…”

“REALLY??????” Gerard squealed.

“Yea…” Gerard then tackled me.

“Get off her before I beat you.” Frank said very calmly.

“Ok jeez…”

“Aw somebody’s jealous…I won’t leave you.”

“You better not now I was just getting happy.”

“Your so cute.”

“I know.”

The bell rang.

“We gots to get to class.”

“Yea.”

We walked to class and sat down. The teacher droned on about some crap and I didn’t listen. Frank fell asleep. Typical him. Since we were sitting in the very back it was easier to talk but it was still Mrs. Roop. She hated me.

“Frankie, get your lazy butt up and talk to me.” I whispered ever so silently.

“No the bells going to ring…”

“Bite me.” Just then the bell rang for lunch.

“Sure.” And with typical him he bit my neck, but that went along with a make out session. But we had to stumble out of the class room. It’s just wrong to make out in front of your teacher.

“Look at them going at it.” Ray said blankly.

“Yea really I mean can’t they breathe?” Sasha agreed.

“Shove it Sasha.” I said while Frank was kissing my neck.

“Oh yea sure I will.” I stuck my tongue out at her response and typical Frank grabbed it with his mouth.

“Hardcore how long has this been going on?”

“Five minutes or so.” Sasha said realizing Gerard had walked out of class.

“Wow.”

“Yea.”

“Ok stopping now.” I said breaking away.

“Aw you guys ruined it!” Frank fussed.

“I’m sowwy.” Mikey cooed.

“You are not.” Frank disagreed.

“Fine I’m not. I’m hungry though so let’s eat!”

I seen Sasha whisper something in Frank’s ear. He nodded in agreement.

“What?”

“Let’s eat under the tree over there.” Frank pointed to the big oak tree in the playground.

“Good idea.” I said sarcastically.

“So you don’t want to?”

“Yea I do I promise. Let’s go.”

“Yay!”

“Let’s just go get food first so we can actually eat underneath the tree.”

“Good idea.” We went in the food line and got the food. We walked outside and sat down under the tree. We started talking about random things.

“I can’t believe you have to take S.A.T.’s”

“Yea well…we’ll have to get over it.” Frank seemed to accept the fact of being here for like three or four days and still having to take the S.A.T.’s.

“Ok. I’ll try.” I pouted.

“You look so cute when you pout.”

“I do?” I said faking surprise.

“Yea you do!” He said returning the favor. We started kissing again when all of the sudden I heard somebody yell.

“BITCH!“

“Oh no!”

“What?!?!?!?” Frank asked frantically.

“Ex-boyfriend alert only he doesn’t know it yet!”

“Oh no!”

“Yea exactly.”

“You little slut. You thought you could pull one over on me didn’t you?”

“Shut up Brad. I forgot ALL about you.”

“Oh well now I am just going to have to kill you.”

“You will not!” Frank piped up.

“Oh and your just the new boyfriend. She’ll dump you too and crawl back to me. And if she doesn’t I’ll kill her.”

“YOU WILL NOT!!!!!!!” Frank repeated only so very stern. He stood up and punched Brad square in the face. He was knocked out! We ran after that, and laughed our insides out.

“Thank you so much.”

“Your so very welcome.”

“What the hell? Y’all are supposed to be under the tree outside making out like crazy.” Sasha told us.

“Brad came back from being sick at school and found us doing what you wanted us doing.”

“Oh crap.”

“Yea but Frank beat him up.”

“No way dude.” Gerard said in disbelief.

“Yea…no way dude your like 5’4”!”

“Doesn’t matter. He hit him square in the face!”

“Ahahahahahahahahahaha…” Sasha laughed.

“How in the world…wait no who in the world?” Ray asked.

“Running back of the football team.”

“Your kidding.” Mikey said in disbelief.

“Nope.”

“Good job dude!’

“He threatened to kill her if she didn’t come back to him. I wasn’t going to stand for that.” I smiled in reply.

After that we just talked about random stuff until the bell rung for class. We went thru the rest of our classes and went to Gerard’s and Mikey’s house. We hadn’t been there before.

“Wow Gerard nice drawings. I love to draw. I love art in general. These are really good.”

“Thanks. They aren’t really that good.”

“Shut your face. Yes they are.”

“Ok.” We spent the rest of the night watching movies and talking like normal.

“We need to get home. My mom looked pissed when she seen me kiss Frankie this morning.”

“Oh! Go!”

We walked home and walked into the door.

“MOM! I can explain now!”

“Yes I think you need to explain it to me too.” My step-dad came around the corner.

“I can do that.”

“Of course you can.”

Mom and Randy sat on the living room couch along with Sasha for extra support.

“Ok, I met him the other day at school. He’s new. He’s got four other friends besides me and Sasha. I like him a lot. I may just love him. He stood up for me today. I know you don’t want to believe me but the people at that school will kill you if you don’t do what they want. Brad came and threatened me today and Frankie stood up for me and knocked him out before he could do anything. Don’t be mad at me. He’s awesome. He’s been absolutely a saint. He’s been nothing but good to me. Please don’t take him away from me?”

“We would never do that to you. We love you and if he’s this good to you than we should back off and we will definitely do exactly that.”

“Thanks you guys. He means the world to me…I think.”

“Just don’t go and do “It” with him with that attitude.”

“Ok does every parent have to talk about that?”

“I’m guessing so.” Sasha replied.

“Great. I’m going to bed now. I’m tired.”

“Ditto.”

“Night y’all.”

“Night!” Me and Sasha shouted simultaneously. I was snuggled up in bed watching Foster’s Home For Imaginary Friends when Frank called me on my cell phone.

“Hey Frankie.” I whispered.

“Hey girlie. Whatcha watchin’?”

“Foster’s Home For Imaginary Friends.”

“Ah! Me too!”

“That’s awesome. Why are you calling me now?”

“I missed you.”

“Your sweet but I just seen you.”

“Does that matter?”

“No I guess not.”

“So how’d the thing with your parents go?”

“They weren’t mad.”

“Really that’s good.”

“I think I love you Frankie.”

“I love you too. And I’m glad you said it first. I was too scared.”

“You shouldn’t have been but that’s ok I love you.”

“I love you too. Night sweetheart.”

“Night.”