Status: Currently On Hold. (Only For A Little While.)

Safe & Sound

Chapter 5 ♥

Wesley's P.O.V.:

   

After dinner, we started to walk on the beach. Gosh, Amelia looks so beautiful. She always looks beautiful. I plan on asking her to be mine, officially. I know we've only been on one date, which we're still currently having, but I need to make her mine & mine only quick. Someone like her is a rare find and I'll never let her go. I stop walking and I'm beginning to get pretty nervous. Lia looks at me confused, probably wondering why I stopped walking. "I-I have to ask you something." I tell her. She half smiles and nods. "Lia, I've loved you for a long time. You're so beautiful, smart, funny, kind, the list goes on. What I'm asking is......will you be mine?" I look at her nervously but in hope she'll say yes.

       

She smiles wide. "Wes, I love you too. Yes, I'll be yours!" She hugs me tightly. I hug back then pull away a little. I press my lips to hers. Sparks & fireworks go off as I kiss her. I've waited for this moment for so long. I always felt like she belonged in my arms. This girl is amazing and I'll never let her go. I'd be stupid to let someone this beautiful, lovely, wonderful, and amazing go. I've wanted her for so long and now that I have her, life just feels complete. We pull away from the kiss and I lean my forehead on hers.

       

"You're so beautiful." I whisper as I look into her eyes. She blushes and I smile at it. "You're cute when you blush." She blushes even more and I chuckle. She pecks my lips. "You're an magnificent guy Wes." She says. I blush a bit and kiss her forehead. I grab her hand and we continue to walk along the beach, listening to the sounds of the waves crashing on the shore.

 

********************

     

"This date has been perfection." Lia says to me as we stand on her doorstep. "Baby, you're perfection to me." I say. "Cheesy, but sweet." She replies, giggling and blushing. I kiss her one last time, and of course fireworks and sparks go off. "I'll text you. Love you babe." I say as I begin to leave. "Love you too Wes." She blows me a kiss and I pretend to catch it. She goes inside. We've only been apart for a minute and I'm already missing her. I go back to my car and begin to drive away in a lovey-dovey mood.



*****************



Amelia's P.O.V.:

     

That date felt like a dream. I can't believe Wesley is my boyfriend. I've liked him for so long and now I'm his girlfriend. It feels good to call him my boyfriend and to call myself his girlfriend. I also get butterflies thinking of all the fireworks & sparks I feel when we kiss. It's so wonderful to have this lovey-dovey feeling. I went to sleep that night with a big smile on my face, dreaming of Wes. 

     
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the shortness.