Status: sexually active?

Fight for Me

Beggers

"Fuck, Vic, I can't do this." Kellin protested as Vic kissed him intensely.

"Shh," he reasoned, "Let yourself go. Be with someone who makes you feel wanted," he breathed onto Kellin's lips, making the younger boy give up on his thoughts and letting his body take control.

~

Tony ran downstairs to Mike, who was still on the phone with the pizza place.

"Mike, dude, Jaime!" he yelled. Mike tried to wave him away, but Tony kept at it.

"I know where he is!" he continued, and Mike stopped talking mid sentence.

"Uh... Gimme a minute," he mumbled into the phone and looked at Tony confused.

"Jaime's at the Sheraton on Erie! Let's get him the fuck back here!" Tony exclaimed. 

"Dude, I'm not gonna give the PS3 back." Mike said definitely. Tony groaned and rolled his eyes.

"Not everything revolves around video games," he grumbled and it was Mike's turn to act annoyed.

"Look, dude, what's the point of Jaime coming back? What if he does this shit with Kellin, or if he attacks Vic again? What are we gonna do then?" He questioned.

Tony sighed and shook his head. "I don't know, but he's our best friend and he shouldn't be living in a hotel, he should be with the one he loves. Come on, Mike, let's go." Tony argued.

"Tone, it's so unbelievably pointless. Who wants to put Jaime back here where he's got Vic and Kellin and us to piss him off more? He's either gonna murder us, them, or himself." Mike said pointing to Vic's room. 

"Mike, he's our best friend." Tony pleaded hopelessly.

"And if he wants to run away, that's his fucking issue, not ours." Mike finished sternly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey. What's shakin'.
sorry this is really short BUT... I have no excuse except laziness and boredom.

ALSO. this will not be stopped, if someone volunteers to write it for me. I'm officially stopping this fic, unless someone would like to take it over. PLEASE DO. I'd like to see how you make this unfold.

I love you guys forever. Please read my other fics if you really want to. :)