Status: sexually active?

Fight for Me

choices

"Fuck!" Kellin yelled after Jaime left his house. He had a chance, moments ago, but he missed it.

The boy was kicking himself for not taking the opportunity when it was available. There was that look of desperation in Jaime's eyes and if he wasn't such a big chicken, Kellin would've grabbed his face and crashed their lips together right then and there. 

While Kellin was left questioning his intentions and scolding himself at his kitchen table, Jaime was driving home trying not to freak out. Obviously Kellin wanted to forget about the hotel room, he wouldn't have said that if he didn't. But then he shouldn't have been so god damn tempting. Something needed to happen and Kellin needed to figure out what was going on, because this back-and-forth couldn't keep happening between them. Jaime would blow up sooner or later. 

The sun was just setting over the horizon as Jaime pulled into his garage. Mike and Vic were probably inside, both in their respective bedrooms, so Jaime decided to treat himself to some alone time. Since Jaime was a little out-of-luck with love, he decided on taking his frustrations out with video games.

Call of Duty had to be the most-played game when Jaime was in the room, because it was 10 pm and he hadn't gotten up to change the disc once. Mike had come out of his room at one point or another, wondering what all the shooting and swearing was about, but once he saw Jaime completely zoned and pissed off, he figured he should leave the boy alone. Let him get his emotions focused into the game, whatever they were, instead of at someone Mike cared about. Jaime would have hell to pay, if that were the case. But Mike never had to worry about that. Jaime was a good guy.

The now-familiar meowing noise that was coming from Jaime's phone startled him enough to end up getting shot by some other player, and he groaned in defeat. Jaime hit the power button and picked up his phone. 

"Hello?" He mumbled into the small speaker. There was no response and Jaime hadn't bothered to check the caller ID when he picked up the annoying device.

"Hello?" He said, a little ruder this time. Still, no one responded and Jaime grew agitated, hanging up the phone in a hurry and slamming it on the floor. If there was one thing Jaime hated most in this world, it was when someone interrupted an important (however meaningless) task for something that wasn't important at all. Jaime was on track to beat his highest score, and he was interrupted for five seconds of silence on the phone. 

~

"Hello?" Jaime's voice rang out, sounding a little distant. Suddenly, Kellin froze up and couldn't speak, couldn't utter a single word. Fuck, now he was making a fool of himself, he should just hang up.

"Hello?" Jaime said yet again, this time a little more forceful. Kellin was moving his lips to speak, but to no avail; even if he was able to make a noise, it was too late, because Jaime had just hung up the phone. Once again, Kellin had messed up another chance to tell Jaime how he really felt. 

Kellin lay on his living room floor and stared at the ceiling above. He always seemed to screw up any opportunity that came along to help fix whatever mess this situation had turned into. If Kellin was going to make things right, he would have to do something big, and soon, too. He could sense Jaime was losing patience with him and honestly, Kellin wasn't exactly performing at his full potential. 

And Kellin knew just the thing to do; he sprang up and slipped into his toms before sprinting out to his car, keys in hand and hurriedly unlocking the door. 

~

'I should be in bed now,' Jaime thought to himself. Vic hadn't been awake since 8 pm and Mike had turned his music off long ago, so he knew both brothers had nodded off. If Jaime could, he would have joined them in dreamland. The only problems he could see were his racing mind and racing heart. Metophorically, of course, since Jaime was quite relaxed physically. Emotionally speaking, though...

Long story short, Jaime was having mixed emotions about Kellin at the moment. He was incredibly angry with the boy, yet at the same time wanted to rip his clothes off and never leave the bedroom. The conflict had his mind wandering and his heart yearning for the boy he couldn't take his mind off of. If only he were here, then maybe Jaime's thoughts might be in order.

The bedroom had been calling Jaime's name for a while now, and he could feel with each breath just how worn out he was. Jaime stood and sauntered over to his bedroom door, barely twisting the knob and walking in slowly, flopping down on his bed and sighing in comfort when he landed.

His eyelids fell shut and his breathing slowed and became shallow. As soon as Jaime could feel himself drifting off, a sudden knocking startled him awake. Suddenly, sleeping didn't feel like an option anymore. His heart was racing, for real this time, and his eyes had opened to their full diameter. Jaime stood awkwardly, physically worn out but mentally alert, and wandered out of his room to find what startled him awake. The frantic knocking hadn't stopped and was getting louder as time went on.
Eventually, Jaime made it to the front door of his house and swung the door open.

His reaction was muffled by the feeling of another body falling to his own and a pair of soft, yet eerily familiar lips crashing to his. His eyes shut as a reflex, but widened almost immediately after. 
Jaime took a sharp intake of breath backed away from- Kellin? What was he doing here?

"K-Kellin?" Jaime gasped. He was cut off by another desperate kiss from the boy in front of him. Jaime kissed him back eagerly, moving his lips in harmony and adding a little tongue when necessary. Jaime shivered as Kellin's fingertips caressed down his arms, stopping at his hands to intertwine their fingers together. Their movements slowed some until just one more kiss and Kellin backed slowly, a crimson red dusted over his cheeks.
"Kellin, are you... wow, uh..." Jaime mumbled. That took him by a lot of surprise.

"I- um, I'm sorry, I just- look Jaime, I know everything that's happened has been incredibly awkward and difficult, but I think I've figured out myself, and uh... I was wondering if I could stay?" Kellin asked, and Jaime was completely ready to say yes and just have his way right then and there with Kellin. But he couldn't jump in right away, for some reason. He was still hesitant.

"Y-yeah, you can stay." He finally said with a smile. Kellin's nervous stare dropped and relief washed over his features. A smile donned his lips and his arms wrapped around Jaime's neck as he stood on his tip-toes to kiss the spiky-haired man before him some more.
♠ ♠ ♠
well this sucks
I forgot I had this chapter already typed up so I starte it again and halfway through I remembered
and they all lived happily ever after
jk there's more drama