Just Let Me Go

YES!

~~~Tony's P.O.V.~~~

The look on Anastasia's face is worth it. Everything. I have more things planned for her, and she's going to love it.
At least I hope.
Oh God...what if she doesn't?
"Tony...earth to Tonnnnnnnyyyyy."
I park the car. "Hm?"
"Whatcha thinking about, darlin'?"
"Uh...nothing. Not anymore. Get out of ze car, please."
She listens to me without being a smartass. Holy shit, it's a miracle. I get out and go over to her, holding her hand. Please tell me Vic got everything done in time...

**EARLIER THAT DAY:

"Vic. Vic, stop. LIsten to me. VIC!" I yell at the annoying person next to me, poking at my sides. He knows I have something planned.
"Man, sor-to the-ry. What's up?"
"I need you to do me a favor."
"No, Tony," His voice gets louder as an elderly couple passes by, "I will NOT suck your DICK!"
The couple gives us the evil eye, as if they're saying, "You're the devil's spawn, burn in hell for all eternity." Gee, thanks.
"I hate you sometimes, Vic."
"I know, but what's the favor?"
"I need you to help me set up a date for Anastasia."
He leans closer to me as the same elderly couple walks pass...again. "What DO you need help with, exactly? How may I help the problem?"
I swear I heard the old man mumble, "Damn kids, thinking they can fuck each other's asses." That earned him a smack from the wife.
"I need you to se..."

**PRESENT TIME:

I pick Anastasia up bridal style, and begin to walk towards "our" spot. There's this little tree that's just off the beach (by seriously one foot, I measured). It has low hanging branches, but not too low, and people don't go near it. At all.
"Tony, where are we going?"
"Close your eyes."
"Why?"
"Please."
She closes her eyes and I smile.

~~~Anastasia's P.O.V.~~~

Tony's weight shifts as he walks. I swear to God if he drops me...Oooo lawd, all hell will break loose. Okay, no it wouldn't, I'm just trying to sound like a BA. Is it working?
"Tony. How much longer?" I whine.
"Not much."
"Okay."
For about another minute or so, he carries me on the beach, then his feet hit even ground. I smile to myself. The tree.
"Do you know where we're at?"
"Nope." I put extra emphasis on the 'p'.
"Liar! You're smiling."
"Dammit!"
We both begin to laugh, and I feel him sink to the ground.
"Tone, do you want to just put me down before you do this?"
"Nope, I'm g--"
He falls backwards. A laugh escapes my lips when I hear him mumble, "Fucking hell."
"It's okay, Tone, it happens to the best of us."
He sits up straight, and sets my on the ground. "Uh huh."
"So...can I open my eyes?"
I hear him get up and walk away. "Okay, go ahead."
Wow...
There are white lights scattered throughout the tree, and if that isn't enough light, the candles that are set up around this black blanket will provide a romantic glow. Red rose petals are scattered around, and a little basket sits in the middle of the blanket, a little note rests on top.
"Tony...how did you...?"
"I had Vic help me pick things up, then had him get it ready when you were almost done with the tattoo. Of course, he forgot to light the candles, but that's okay, we can do it, and he only agreed to do it after he got an old man smacked."
"How did he get an old man smacked?"
He chuckles and walks over to me. "Long story. Ask Vic."
"Okie dokie."
Tony plays with something on his phone for a little, then puts it away. "What were ya doing on there? Am I not worth the attention anymore?" I tease.
"I was editing a picture of you."
"Why?"
"To post on this site called Instagram, it's a photo thing, and our fans basically make them to stalk our world as well as their friends'."
Their fans...holy balls. HOLY BALLS THEY'RE ALL GOING TO SEE ME.
"You hungry?"
I nod my head. "Heckles yeah."
He sits next to me and the basket, and picks up the note. "You've got to be kidding me."
"What?"
"He ate our food and ran to get more."
I look at Tony and begin laughing, he soon joins in. "Oh, good, you guys found it funny. I'll just--"
Tony glares at Vic, "You're fucking dead."
"IT WAS JAIME AND MIKE'S FAULT TOO! HOW DID YOU THINK I GOT SOME OF THOSE LIGHTS IN THE TREE? I WASN'T ALONE WITH THIS ONE!" Vic yells running away.

After we eat, Tony lights more candles. I lay on my back and stare up into the tree. It's so cute how he planned this all out. Never in a million years did I think that anyone would do something like this for me. Luck must be on my side, or I have some good Karma or something.
I roll onto my stomach and watch Tony. I squint my eyes to make it look like they're closed and I see him check over his shoulder at me, then toss a candle far away.
"Had difficulties, I presume?"
He jumps. "Holy shit, you scared me! I thought you were sleeping."
"Nope, just fooling you. Now what was wrong with that candle?"
"It wouldn't light..."
"Awe, poor baby."
"Yeah..." He pulls his phone out and does something. "I'm going to show you the picture, and tell me what you think."
"Okie dokie."
Tony hands me his phone and I see a picture of me sitting on the blanket trying to take everything in. "It's cute, thanks."
I go to hand him the phone, but he shakes his head. "Make sure you take in EVERYTHING, the picture...caption...comments. Ya know."
I nod and look back at it. Okay...what did I miss? Oh, the comments. Wow, those are confusing. What the hell would I say yes to? He hasn't asked me a question...wait. Are they talking about...? No, they can't. Tony isn't ready to...What the hell? I look at the caption:
"Had @piercethevic set this up (I planned it all) for me. Needless to say, I think Anastasia loves it. So. Do you think she'll agree to marry me?"
I look back up at Tony. Tears of happiness stay locked in my eyes.
"So, Anastasia, I love you more than anything in this world, even the band, will you marry me and make me the happiest man ever?"
He pulls out a ring from his pocket and takes my hand in his. "YES!"
He slips the ring on my finger and I wrap my arms around his neck, kissing him.
"One more thing..."
Tony picks up his phone, and takes a picture of us kissing.
When he shows me the picture and caption, I smile. "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.....SHE SAID YES! HELL YEAH!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Did ya'll see that one coming? I didn't until I started to write it XD
So basically there are going to be a few chapters that have to do with wedding planning and such...blah blah blah. Ya know, the girly ish that I'm probably going to struggle with XD
Hahaha this is going to be interesting. I swear.

http://www.brides.com/engagement-rings/round/2000000002096131

^^Zeeeee ring

AND GUYS COMMENT PLEASE I BEG YOU ;.;
and I know this is really short, next one will be longer, I promise!

Okie dokie, that is all.