Just Let Me Go

Are You Kidding Me? He Clearly Hates You

I'm what? WHAT AM I DAMMIT?!
"...a filthy whore who can't wait to fuck everyone you meet!" Tony's voice sounds like Lexie's.
No, no, no, no. I cannot have a nightmare, not until the guys leave. I need to wake up. Yeah, that's what I need to do. Wake up, crazy girl, don't let this happen! I close my eyes and open them after a few seconds. Lexie's there. No.
"Do you really think that these guys are going to stay with you for long? I don't. Mike hates you, by the way. I've been around Vic long enough to know he's lying. I wonder why, though. You'd think that he'd want to spare you the pain. Maybe he's learned from me!"
"Get away from me."
"Ooo, growing a backbone, huh?"
"Yes. When I close my eyes you will be gone. This is a dream. Nothing more, nothing less."
She winks at me. "Oh, honey, this is worse than a dream." With a snap of her fingers I'm pressed against the wall and held there by people wearing masks. "I think that a lesson needs to be taught, don't you guys?"
"Yes."
That voice...My mom?
"And you, Chad? What do you think?"
"The slut needs to be taught her place."
Lexie smirks. "Now THAT'S what I'm fuckin' talkin' about."
Pain rips up my spine, thighs, and, finally, my neck. My hands are suddenly freed, giving me the opportunity to attempt to break the grip on my neck. By how big the hands are, it's Chad.
"Everyone hates you. Do you really think that your mother and I even want you? We keep hoping that you'll break under pressure. So why haven't you done it yet?" Tears spill silently down my face. "WHY?""

~~~Ton'y P.O.V.~~~

Vic's been down here for a solid thirty minutes. Where's Anastasia? I look over at Vic and see him asleep, same as Mike. Jaime's eyes are fighting to stay open. Am I the only one who noticed? I stand up and turn, but I see her on the ground. Her eyes are closed, she's sleeping, too. Damn, I feel like I"m missing out on something.
Or not.
She's crying. Something's wrong. Anastasia must be awake, trying to play the sleeping card. Not today. Uh uh, not with me.
"Anastasia, what's wrong?" I ask laying next to her.
Nothing.
"I know you're up, you're--"
Her hands fly to her neck as though someone's strangling her. "N-no." she croaks. "Please! St-stop."
"Anastasia, please wake up."
"I promise I'll be good, I promise."
My heart breaks hearing those words. She sounds like a child begging her way out of trouble.
"Fine then," her hands release her neck, "Lexie, you win. You'll get what you always wanted--Hell what I always wanted."
Lexie? What does she have to do with this?

~~~Anastasia's P.O.V.~~~

"Oh really?"
God I want to smack the smirk off her face. I really do.
"Yes."
I turn away and see I'm in the bathroom. On the countertop is my blade and a beautifully written note. The handwriting almost too neat. Practiced. Did I write it or did Lexie? Or did my mom?
**Note: Cutting is taking place in this next bit, if it bothers or triggers you in anyway you may skip through this part if you want. Also, I apologize, I don't mean to hurt anyone with this**
I drag edge of my only friend across my wrist. The stinging feels so good....so RIGHT. I missed this. I really did. The blood pours and begins to pool in the sink. My gaze never breaks as I press harder, the cut going deeper. Shivers run up and down my spine. I'm back in control. I got this. Just the other wrist is left...Make yourself uglier, Anastasia, go ahead.
I place the blade's edge against my other wrist and prepare to drag, my head already light from the first cut.
"ANASTASIA, NO!" Tony bursts through the door, tears down his face. Vic runs up behind him, then sinks to the ground.
"Why, Anastasia? Why?" The blood being too much for him, he hides his face.
Tony's face is cold. I blink expecting him to say something, but when he does...it's mean. Almost sickening how much anger is in his words, "Good. I never liked you anyways. Come on, Vic, lets leave the freak be."
They disappear from my sight, Lexie taking their place. I thought Tony would understand....
"Are you kidding me? He clearly hates you!" She yells at me while laughing hysterically.

A shaking in my shoulders makes me open my eyes. Tony. I quickly advert my gaze to the ground besides my head. Don't let yourself get attach, they're gonna leave you.
"Bad dream?"
That's an understatement. "Yeah."
"Lexie in it?" My look must've given my confusion away. "You told her you win...You were, uh, talkin' in your sleep."
"Oh."
"Care to explain?"
I shake my head. "I don't even remember the dream, actually." Lies. Great. How many more today?
"I don't believe you, but I'm not going to press further. I get that, I hate talking about dreams, too. Don't worry."
"Okay..."
He sits me up and hugs me. His lips press against my forehead--it comforts me, really. It makes me think that someone actually cares. Does he?
"I promise to be here for you. Just say the word, and I shall be there. Got it? I want to become friends with you."

The thing is, I don't think he understands what being my friend means. I don't think my friends were able to handle it, so they left. So I shouldn't let him try, right?
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry this sucks TT.TT I'm tired as fuckkkkkkkkity fuck, fuck tonight. And pardon the french there, I got a little out of hand.

Comment, and such! PLEASE COMMENTS MAKE ME HAPPY!

Shout out to:
FunxMistakes
angiemestad
GingerCrunch
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, THE FIRST COMMENT, ACTUALLY:
LipstikLullabies

Have a good night!