Status: R to be safe.

Stay

Wedding

July 21st, 2011

"Don't let me fall, Phillip," The blonde bride whispered to her older brother as they watched her bridesmaids walk down the aisle and to the front of the beautiful church.

Phillip smiled and walked with his sister, Belle. He felt her grip on his arm tighten and suck in a small breath of air at the sight of her soon-to-be husband, Tristan, who was sharply dressed in a fitted tux and bow tie.

Tristan felt the air leave his lungs as soon as he saw his beautiful Belle. Her wedding dress was the traditional white and A line shape that was strapless. It hugged her body in all the right places and made him want to skip to the honeymoon. Her beautiful green eyes were being partially shielded by her short birdcage veil and her long blonde hair had been pulled up into a twist at the nape of her neck.

As she made it to the alter, he smiled brightly at her and took her hand from her brother's. She was shaking slightly and smiled back just as brightly.

"I see you've received my gift," Tristan whispered to Belle, referring to the Tiffany and Co. infinity bracelet he sent to her this morning as she was getting ready.

Belle grinned. "It's beautiful."

________________________________________________________________________________

"Annabelle Celeste Weaver," Belle mumbled to her husband while seated on the plane. "It's going to be difficult to change my signature."

Tristan let out a quiet laugh. "Well, Mrs. Weaver," He whispered quietly, "I hope the bachelorette party didn't take too much out of you, because our honeymoon begins in fifteen minutes."

Belle smiled at her British husband. "Let's just make sure that we get to see some of Paris, yeah?"
♠ ♠ ♠
wedding dress