Open My Eyes

Jimmy.

Jimmy was starting to give up hope.

He couldn’t remember the last time he saw Ayden. 4 days ago? Last week? Sure, they had spoken on the phone every night, Ayden’s sleepy voice sending him to sleep too, and sure, they texted multiple times during the day, but it wasn’t enough. It just wasn’t enough for Jimmy any more.

And Jimmy hated himself for being so selfish. This was Ayden’s final year, his final ever work for university, and Jimmy sure as hell did not want to be the reason that Ayden was distracted. He didn’t want to be the reason that Ayden failed.

But he missed him so much. Even just the little things, like sitting next to him in the student newspaper meetings. Pete had private meetings whenever Ayden could fit them in now, but it wasn’t the same. Ayden had always been there, but now he wasn’t even there in passing. It hurt.

Even the letters he was getting in to Aunt Jemima were depressing him. Usually they helped take his mind off things, like he could just lose himself in helping people. But not this week. Like yesterday, for example.

~

Dear Aunt Jemima,

I know this sounds kinda stupid, but I need to get it off my chest. I’m scared that my girlfriend is going to forget about me this summer. She’s the first girlfriend I’ve ever been serious about, but our home towns are so far apart, like hours and hours. I just don’t want her to go back home and forget about me. She’s so perfect, so beautiful, so funny, and I know there are so many guys better than me that could whisk her away in a heartbeat. I know that sounds dramatic and whiny and kinda possessive, but I love her. And I don’t know what I’ll do without her. She’s so excited to go home and see her friends and family, so I don’t want to voice my fears to her, but what can I do? Please help?

Don’t Want To Lose Her


~

That was one of the many letters that had left Jimmy close to tears this week, and Jimmy had barely been able to write replies without sound pathetic. And of course he couldn’t tell Ayden how wimpy he felt when he called him later that night. He wasn’t a clingy boyfriend. He wasn’t.

So he’d decided to bury himself in essays. There were only a couple of weeks left before the summer started and he’d be separated from Ayden for good. There was no use dwelling on that.

“Yo Jimmy babes! Are you conscious?”

Jimmy smiled weakly at Sasha’s loud voice, yawning as he stretched the crick in his neck.

“Yeah, I’m alive!” Jimmy yelled back.

His bedroom door opened, and Sasha popped her head round with a grin. A manic grin. Why was she grinning like that? It was creepy.

“I’m heading out to Pete’s bed…”

“Eww, please don’t tell me that again,” Jimmy grimaced.

Seriously, TMI.

Sasha just grinned a little more. “Like I said, I’m heading out for the evening…but you have a visitor,”

“W-What?” Jimmy said, confused.

Sasha stepped aside, making Jimmy frown, until Ayden filled the doorway. No way. No freaking way!

“Hey, Jim. I hope you don’t mind me coming over,” Ayden said nervously.

“Fuck no. Thanks Sasha. You can leave now,” Jimmy breathed, eyes wide.

“Play nice kids!” Sasha cackled.

Jimmy waited until Sasha had walked out the apartment and closed the door, before he leapt off the bed, Ayden just about catching him in time. Ayden just laughed as Jimmy buried his face into his neck, peppering kisses into his skin, trying to get as close to him as possible.

“I’ve missed you, Jimmy,” Ayden said softly, hugging his tightly.

“Not as much as I’ve missed you,” Jimmy mumbled, words muffled as he didn’t lift his head.

Jimmy whined softly as Ayden set him down to the floor, only making the older boy smile. And Jimmy smiled too, as Ayden slid his arms around his waist.

“I’m not interrupting your work, am I?” Ayden asked, nodding his head towards the papers and books spread over Jimmy’s bed.

“That can wait,” Jimmy said quickly.

“Jimmy…” Ayden frowned.

“I’m serious. The essay isn’t due in until the end of the week and I already have most of it done. You’re more important right now,” Jimmy insisted.

Ayden sighed, resting his forehead against Jimmy’s, Jimmy closing his eyes briefly, relishing in the moment. Ayden was here. Ayden was really here, holding him in his arms. There was no way he was putting anything before this.

“When do you have to leave?” Jimmy asked softly, palms resting on Ayden’s chest.

“I don’t,” Ayden replied.

What?

Ayden laughed at the confusion on Jimmy’s face.

“I mean it. I don’t have to leave again – I’ve finished my exhibition and portfolio – they’re ready to showcase next week,” Ayden explained.

Holy shit.

“Really? You don’t have to leave?” Jimmy asked hopefully.

“Yeah, I don’t have to leave,” Ayden nodded, “I can stay as long as you want me to,”

Well that sounded just about perfect. Jimmy squealed, throwing his arms around Ayden’s neck, making the older boy laugh again. Jimmy didn’t care if he sounded stupid or childish or weird. Ayden was his again. That’s all that mattered.

And it was about time he showed Ayden how much he really did miss him.

“Shit, Jimmy,” Ayden gasped, as Jimmy reached his hand between them to cup Ayden’s crotch.

“I need you Ayd, please? It’s not been the same this week, jerking off instead of you filling me,” Jimmy begged.

“Oh God,” Ayden groaned, “How am I supposed to say no to that?”

Jimmy grinned. That was more like it. Without hesitating, Jimmy pressed their lips together, whimpering as Ayden kissed him back hungrily. It had been far too long since they last kissed. Far too long. So long that Jimmy had almost forgotten what Ayden tasted like. Mint and coffee. He’d remember that. But Jimmy still needed more.

Ayden whimpered as Jimmy slammed him up against the wall, but moaned as Jimmy’s tongue slipped past his lips. Jimmy’s stomach flipped at the sound, only spurring him on. Their tongues tangled as their hands groped, not caring that the embrace was a little too rough, not caring that this was all a little too fast. Jimmy wanted Ayden too much to care. And Ayden wanted Jimmy too much to care either. Ayden whimpered again as Jimmy ground their hips together, blood already rushing southward. Of course, Jimmy noticed this and broke away with a grin.

“Someone’s eager,” he teased, making Ayden blush.

“Like you don’t want it just as much,” Ayden retorted.

Jimmy pretended to think about it for a couple of seconds while his hand rubbed Ayden through his jeans, before he grinned.

“Yeah, I want you to make love to me over and over again. You caught me,” Jimmy said innocently.

All Ayden could do was moan, tilting his head back slightly. Jimmy took the invitation and started pressing hot kisses to Ayden’s neck, grinding their hips together for a little while longer until he couldn’t take it anymore. All that he could think of was Ayden being inside him, filling him, using him, and there wasn’t anything that was going to stop him. Not that Ayden was protesting.

“Against the wall?” Jimmy asked, breathing heavily as he looked up at Ayden.

What? It was something that they hadn’t tried before. That, and Jimmy had a slight kink for being dominated by Ayden. Could you blame him? His boyfriend was hot.

“Really?” Ayden asked, surprised.

Jimmy just grinned and Ayden didn’t need any more persuasion. He quickly unbuttoned and unzipped Jimmy’s jeans, pushing them down along with his boxers. Ayden didn’t bother to stop the groan that tore from his throat at the sight of Jimmy’s hard-on, and quickly wrapped his hand around it, pumping Jimmy slowly.

“Fuck, don’t tease me. I just want you,” Jimmy grunted, tilting his head back.

“I don’t have any…wait a second,”

Ayden let go of Jimmy, earning a whine of protest, but walked over to Jimmy’s bedside table, allowing Jimmy to lean against the wall to catch his breath. Ayden pulled out a condom and the near-empty bottle of lube, raising an eyebrow at Jimmy, who just blushed. What? He wasn’t lying when he said he’d been jerking off a lot this week.

“Turn around,” Ayden said softly, when he’d walked back over to him.

Jimmy did as he was told as Ayden unbuttoned and unzipped his own jeans, pushing them down with his briefs. Jimmy inhaled sharply as he heard the lube bottle uncapped and heard Ayden coating his fingers, but he whimpered as the older boy pushed two fingers in straight away. Fuck.

“I’m sorry. Do you want me to stop?” Ayden asked, pressing a kiss to the side of Jimmy’s neck.

Jack just shook his head. The feeling would get better, he knew that. And there was no way he was going to stop sex with Ayden. In no time at all, Ayden had three fingers scissoring Jimmy’s ass, and Jimmy was bucking his hips in time with the movements. Jimmy almost whined as Ayden pulled out, making him clench around nothing, and turned his head to see what was wrong – and growled slightly upon seeing Ayden rolling the condom down his length. That was a very nice sight. Ayden just blushed as he realised Jimmy was watching.

“Ready?” Ayden asked softly.

“Mmhmm,” Jimmy replied.

Ayden smiled and pressed a kiss to Jimmy’s lips, and lined his dick up with Jimmy’s entrance. One more kiss to Jimmy’s neck. Jimmy inhaled sharply as Ayden slowly pushed himself in, head dropping back to Ayden’s shoulder with a whimper as Ayden filled him completely. Fuck. It really had been a while.

“I’m sorry,” Ayden murmured.

“Don’t be. Just give me a couple of seconds,” Jimmy replied.

Ayden nodded, reaching round to stroke Jimmy’s dick, trying to get his mind off the pain. After a couple of seconds, as he’d thought, Jimmy wriggled his hips, making Ayden grin. Ayden pulled out slowly, before thrusting sharply back in, earning a moan from Jimmy.

“Don’t be gentle. Please, I need you,” Jimmy gasped.

“You’ll feel it tomorrow,” Ayden warned.

Jimmy moaned again at the feeling of Ayden’s breath against his neck. Fuck, this was almost too much. But he loved it.

“I don’t care. Want to feel you,” Jimmy insisted, pushing his hips back.

Ayden grunted at the feeling, gripping Jimmy wrists hard enough to make the younger boy grin. Ayden started thrusting his hips, pinning Jimmy’s hands to the wall above their heads with his own hands, making sure there was no space between them at all, just skin against skin. Jimmy groaned repeatedly, leaning his head back to rest on Ayden’s shoulder as he started thrusting faster, tingles already slowly pricking his skin.

“Harder,” Jimmy demanded.

Ayden couldn’t refuse his boyfriend anything.

Harder.
Faster.
Harder.
Faster.

Until Ayden found the spot that made Jimmy cry out.

“That’s more like it,” Ayden grinned.

Ayden thrusted repeatedly in the same angle over and over and over again, Jimmy’s cries and moans filling the room, only encouraging Ayden to thrust even faster, one hand moving down to grip Jimmy’s hip for more control. Jimmy didn’t even have time to warn Ayden before white heat bubbled up inside him and he hit his peak, shooting his seed all over the wall in front of them, moans ripping from his throat. As Jimmy’s orgasm washed over him, he tightened around Ayden, giving him the push he needed to go over the edge too. He groaned Jimmy’s name as he unloaded into the condom, and continued to thrust until he came down from his high.

“Oh my fucking God,” Ayden panted, letting go of Jimmy’s hands.

Jimmy just whimpered his agreement, leaning his forehead against the wall. Holy shit. Holy fucking shit. That was seriously the best they’d ever had. Seriously. Fuck. With a wince Ayden pulled out and tied up the condom, tossing it in the general direction of the bin.

“Are you okay?” Ayden frowned, helping Jimmy pulled his underwear and jeans up from his knees before redressing himself.

“I am now,” Jimmy grinned, earning an eye roll as he turned back around to face his boyfriend.

“What am I going to do with you?” Ayden mused.

Jimmy just pressed a slow kiss to Ayden’s lips, the older boy, clutching at his waist.

“I’m sorry, Ayd,” Jimmy said softly, as he pulled away.

“What for?” Ayden frowned.

“For getting so jealous and being so selfish over the past few weeks. I really struggled with you putting your work first, when I know that’s exactly what you were right to do,” Jimmy explained, smiling sheepishly.

“Hey, no, you have nothing to apologise for. I didn’t put enough attention on you and that wasn’t fair. I just wanted my exhibition to be perfect – all I focused on was that and not you as well. You’re important to me too. I love you,” Ayden said seriously.

Jimmy wasn’t ashamed to admit that butterflies filled his stomach upon hearing that.

“I love you too,” Jimmy said happily, “But you’ve set up your exhibition, yeah?”

Ayden frowned slightly, but nodded.

“You’re happy with it, yeah?” Jimmy added.

“Fuck yeah, I’m so happy with it,” Ayden nodded again, smiling this time.

“Then that’s what’s most important. You’ve done your exhibition and portfolio, now it’s time to do me,” Jimmy said simply.

Ayden stared at him incredulously, making Jimmy giggle.

“We just had sex, Jimmy,” Ayden pointed out.

“So?” Jimmy grinned.

Ayden just laughed and kissed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END.

Ta-da!
Wow, I can't believe this is over.
I really can't.
I started writing this last June, and that seems almost like a lifetime ago, and I'm so so happy with it!
I really am going to miss Jimmy and Ayden and all their crazy friends, but they get to live happily ever after so I can deal with letting them go.

I have a new original slash which I've posted the introductory chapter of, and will be starting it fully next week. I also have a co-written original slash ongoing with two of the most fabulous writers on this site, so please check that out if you haven't already.

All that remains is for me to thank every reader and commenter so so much! Without you, this story wouldn't have been written. Yes, it hasn't been as popular as some of my original slash stories, but those faithful who did read and comment made this all possible. So thank you :)

xo