When I must carry on alone

Who am I with out you??

Mikes p.o.v

I’m not gonna talk to him. I made up my mind and I’m not doing this again. I’m not gonna tell him it’s okay. I’m not gonna tell him that it’s fine and I don’t care and that I understand. Cause I don’t! I don’t fucking understand what he’s doing. I don’t fucking understand how I could coupe with this shit.

Four days after Billies visit (still Mikes p.o.v)

I can’t believe why he doesn’t get the point and Tré keeps telling me to talk to him. Adie came over to day. She practical beg me to talk to him. She told me that Billies just laying in the bed all day and that he wont talk. And that he cries at night. I guess I own Adie a try.

At Billies house

- Ohh…. I’m glad you’re here. Adie said when I walked into their house.
- Billies up stairs. On the bed.

- Billie?? I said and slowly opened their bedrooms door.
- Yeah? Billie wisped, and looked at me as in he thought it was a dream.
- Listen to me okay? I said as a sat down on Adie’s side of the bed.
Billie didn’t say anything.
- I’m not mad, I’m hurt. I’m hurt not because what happened the night. But all nights before. All the nights you treated me like some doll you can always come to when you go problems..
I’m not that. I need a real friend, you’ve been that but you’re not anymore. These to years have been hell.. For all of us. But when I needed you like most, you didn’t care. I’d fucking cried myself to sleep.. Do you remember the night when we were about 15 and promised each other that we would never ever cry us to sleep alone?? That where ever we were we would cry us to sleep together??

Billie nodded.

-Well you broke that.. You’re the one making me cry now. A best friend shouldn’t do that.
I’m sorry I can’t do this anymore. You left me by myself and y-you didn’t even call!
Mike started to cry and Billie couldn’t say anything. He just stared at Mike.

- Mike??
- mhum?
- I-I-I l-l-ove y-y-you…..
- Know but…..
- But what Mike??
- I can’t trust you…..
- If I don’t take you for granted?? If I try to deserve your trust??
- I don’t know..
- Please Mike!! I can’t live with out you!! Please I don’t know who I am with out you!!
- Yes you do….. Mike whispered when he slowly walk out from the bedroom. Taking a last look at his long time best friend. They’ve been friends for 27 years and they’ve lost it for ever..
- No.. I don’t know how to be BILLIE JOE ARMSTRONG with out MICHEAL DIRNT.. Billie yelled. But Mike didn’t seem to care. He just left.