Status: This is my first story that is in a boy's POV so I really need some constructive criticism

Business of Pleasure

Business Transactions

'It wasn't supposed to be like this. I had everything planned out, and a mentor that's been through this crap already'' I thought to myself, feeling completely helpless and panicked. Everything was ruined. My suit, my business, my reputation... everything.

I just stood there looking around the room that was completely destroyed. Broken chairs, tables, lights, and even people were scattered everywhere. There was so much blood on the floor that I couldn't take more then three steps without accidentally slipping.

I could hear police sirens in the distance, no doubt, coming straight this way. Someone had to have heard all of the commotion, especially the gunshots and eventually called the police to complain about the noise. I should be running or hiding. Anything to get myself to safety but I couldn't. The shock of this entire situation had me speechless and still as stone.

"Derrick! I know you're upset but we don't have time for catatonic shock. We have to leave before the cops arrive" Tessa said as she waved one of her tiny hands in my face, trying to get my attention.

I didn't respond so she grabbed me by the arm of my ruined suit and began to tug me toward the nearest exit. I almost slipped but managed to balance myself as I finally snapped out of myself pitying state of shock. With one last sorrow-filled glance around the entire room, I reluctantly followed Tessa to the car that awaited us at the end of the alley, beside what use to be, my underground nightclub but is now a disaster zone.
_________________________________________________________________________
Four Months Earlier
I was in the process of deflowering the hot new girl when I was rudely interrupted by a frantic knocking on my bedroom door. I tried to ignore it but it was really distracting me from my current activity. I growled angrily and Jasmine (the girl lying beneath me) giggled, obviously amused by my irritation.

The knocking on my door got louder. I then heard the loud voice of my assistant Tessa. "DERRICK, OPEN UP! WE HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM."

I kissed Jasmine(Jazz) on the forehead and said, "Don't move I'll be right back."

I grabbed my robe from the foot of my bed and quickly put it on. I walked to the door and opened it just enough to see Tessa. She's a short red head with an amazing figure. Luckily for me, she has great people skills and workaholic issues. That's what makes her a great assistant. "What do you want, I'm kind of in the middle of something?", I asked her, kind of annoyed.

She rolled her eyes at me and said, "Put some pants on and come with me. There is a problem with one of our clients."

"What's the problem?" I asked curiously

"This guy refuses to pay Carmen for her services."

"Where the fuck is James? Don't I pay him to deal with situations like this?" I asked angrily. She scratched her arm nervously and replied, "Don't you remember? Today is his birthday so you let him have the day off?"

Now feeling highly irritated, I pinched the bridge of my nose and closed my eyes tightly, trying to calm myself. "Okay, I'll handle it, just give me thirty minutes." I replied. Before she had the chance to object, I slammed the door shut and returned back to my bed. Jasmine sat up while using my white sheet to cover her naked body, "What was that about?" she asked curiously.

"Nothing, just a problem at work." I replied

I wrapped my arms around her waist and said, "I'm going to have to leave in half an hour and I still need to shower, so get dressed... Sorry but you have to leave, Jazz."

She pouted and asked, "Can I shower with you? I promise I won't make you late for work."

I pondered my options for a second: Do I make her leave or do I shower with her?

"Sure c'mon." I replied. I grabbed her hand and pulled her with me towards my in-room bathroom.
***********************************************
Forty-five minutes later I was walking out of my house dressed in a new suit. Jazz followed closely behind me. Her long black hair was slightly damp from the shower and she wore a tight black dress while chewing on a piece of pizza. Tessa was standing next to my limo with her arms crossed, waiting patiently.

"Ready to go?" I asked with a small smile.

She opened the door and gestured for me to get in while saying, "I've been ready for over half an hour, the question is ‘are you ready to go’?"

"Yup" I replied with a smile and climbed inside the limo. Jazz was next to climb in and she sat next to me. Tessa climbed in last and shut the door behind her.

I lightly tapped on the tinted window (that gives you a view of the driver in the front seat) letting him know we were ready to go.

"So where are we going?" I asked Tessa

She looked up from her iPhone and replied, "David Scott's house."

"David from English class?" I asked, surprised.

She nodded her head yes. "Why?" I asked

"He refused to pay so you have to make him."

"And how am I supposed to do that?"

"Well James usually takes a metal baseball bat and beats the crap out of people who refuse to pay... But since you're friends with him, maybe you could convince him to give up the cash."

"I hardly think that talking to him will work, he's a total jerk." I inadvertently rhymed

"I thought you were friends with him." Tessa said, confused.

"I am friends with him... that's how I know he's a jerk." I replied

"Shouldn't we drop her off at home?" Tessa changed the subject while gesturing towards Jazz.

Jazz wasn't aware that she was our new topic being discussed, she was too busy filing her nails and listening to her iPod. "We can drop her off later, this problem with David is more important right now." I decided

"What if she sees something that she shouldn't and tells someone?" Tessa asked slightly worried.

"As long as she stays in the car, she won't see or hear anything." I replied. I looked out the window and noticed we were close to David's house.

The limo pulled into the driveway and parked. Our driver opened the back door for me to climb out. I walked up the five stairs that led to David's front door, but before I got the chance to knock, Tessa opened the limo door and said, "You're supposed to take the bat with you, it's in the trunk."

"I won't need the bat, now shut the door." I said annoyed. She scowled at me before closing the door.

While facing David's front door, I rang the door bell. It took a few seconds but eventually he opened the door. His short black hair was completely unruly as always. He had a smile on his face and was holding a Hot Pocket in his hand. He stepped aside to let me in and asked, "Hey, What's up?"

"Nothing much, just a little business visit."

"Business?" he asked confused, "What do you mean?"

"What I mean is that you owe someone money and I’m here to collect it for them." I answered while crossing my arms angrily.

"Is this about that stupid bet I made with James last week?" He asked in disbelief. "He didn't even win the bet because Carlos got arrested so they couldn't finish the fight." he continued

"What are you talking about - Never mind I don't even care. That's not what talking about anyway."

David angrily threw his hot pocket onto a coffee table behind him. He then leaned against the wall with his arms crossed and asked, "Then what are you talking about?"

"Carmen. Remember her? She's the girl that wasted her valuable time with you yesterday."

"OH yeah", David said now remembering her. He smirked and said” She was a lot of fun"

"Of course she's fun. It's her job to please, that's why she costs so much" I informed him.

"She was serious? I thought she was just joking around when she told me to pay up" he remarked

"Well she wasn't joking and you owe her about five hundred dollars" I reported

David's face went completely pale and his mouth was moving in an odd way as if he was trying to say something but was too shocked to form words.

Suddenly he snapped out of his shocked state only to enter a very entertaining angry state. "I'm not paying that whore $500. Now get the hell out of my house" he said defiantly

"You're a jock, right?" I asked already knowing the answer. David seemed to visibly calm at the topic of sports.

"Yeah, I’m the point guard on the varsity basketball team" he answered smugly.

"Well I've been captain of the baseball team sense freshman year. Last year, before my therapist quit, she mentioned that I have anger problems and sociopathic tendencies. Whenever I don't get my way, I tend to get swingy with my metal baseball bat. “I explained

'Partially, that was a lie. I have been the captain of the baseball team for three years but I don't have a therapist and I never have. The part about having anger problems is also a lie. I'm actually a very calm, cool, and collected person.... but David doesn't know that. ; ).'

Trying to intimidate him, I took a threatening step forward while cracking my knuckles. The fact that I was taller than him really helped with the whole intimidation act. David quickly took a step back and said "You're bluffing, you wouldn't really beat me with a bat."

"Do you really want to take that chance?" I asked, showing him my infamous sinister smirk. I didn't even wait for him to reply "You have 24 hours to get the money and pay Carmen or my baseball bat is going to get well acquainted with your knee caps" I turned towards the door and began walking towards it.

As soon as I opened the door to leave David asked "Where in the hell am I supposed to get that much money?"

"I don't know or care. Pawn some shit from your room. As long as Carmen gets paid, I don't care where the money comes from."

"Why do you even care anyway? What happened between me and Carmen is none of your business. What are you, her body guard or something?" David said bitterly

I turned back around and gave David a 'Are you really that stupid' look.

"You want to know why I care so much? I care because if you don't pay Carmen, other guys will think they don't have to pay. And if my girls aren't getting paid, neither am I. Then my whole fucking business (no pun intended) will be ruined because of you. Pay Carmen or else. You don't want to risk injury and possibly losing that basketball scholarship do you?"

David let out a huge sigh looking completely defeated. "Fine.... I'll take the money to her later" he finally agreed. I smiled smugly at David and said "Of course you will, you're not a complete idiot." That comment just seemed to piss him off even more. I could feel his hateful glare burning into my back as I walked out the door.

"Told you I wouldn't need the bat," I bragged to Tessa as I slid inside the limo. Just then, I noticed that the two girls were glaring at each other. "Uhh...Did I miss something here?" I asked while closing the door. I text-ed the driver our next destination as I waited for an answer.

Jazz smiled at me and held my hand tightly." Everything is fine. I was just telling Tessa how excited I am for Christina's Halloween party this Friday." she replied. She did that weird pouting thing that girls do to get their way and said "It's too bad I don't have a date. It would be nice to go with someone instead of alone." Obviously she was trying to get me to ask her to the party.

I smiled at Jazz and asked "Would you like to go to the party with me on Friday?" Before she got the chance to answer, Tessa yelled "WHAT?! Since when do you date?"

I glared at Tessa, sending her a silent warning to shut up, and replied "There's a first time for everything". 'Plus I didn't get to finish my fun time with Jazz. Taking her to this party just gives me another opportunity to seal the deal, if you know what I mean.'

"She's just jealous" Jazz whispered in my ear. She must suck at whispering because Tessa heard her. "I am not jealous of you. Why would I be jealous of someone like you?"

Jazz shrugged her shoulders smugly and said "I heard that you two use to be in a relationship before I moved here" "That was in middle school, you idiot" Tessa yelled angrily

"It doesn't matter when it happened; he still dumped your sorry ass. Now you're jealous, admit it!" Jazz yelled back just as loudly. Suddenly, Tessa lunged at Jazz and began slapping and scratching, trying her best to cause damage to her.

Usually seeing a chick fight is great entertainment but when the two girls are trying to climb over you to attack each other, it's not fun. You tend to get hit a lot.

Trying to stop the fight, I pushed Tessa back into her seat while pulling Jazz onto my lap and holding her arms tightly to her sides. Once both girls realized how ridiculous they were acting, they managed to calm down a bit. They both looked like they were viciously attacked by cats. Scratches covered their arms. Tessa’s red hair, which was once in a neat bun, was now a complete mess.

She glared angrily at Jazz as she attempted to fix her hair. Jazz began struggling against me. "Let go of me, I promise I won't fight her anymore" Jazz whined. I pushed her off of my lap and she landed on the floor..

I loosened the tie around my neck and unbuttoned the top button of my shirt. "You two need to stop acting like you're in elementary school. I won't tolerate fighting."

Jazz sat back in her seat with her arms crossed and said defiantly, "You can't tell us what to do". Tessa glared at Jazz and said "If you have any brains at all, you'll shut the hell up. Don't make him angry, you'll regret it". Jazz just smirked at Tessa and replied "You must be high if you honestly think I'm going to take orders from either of you two assholes."

It happened so fast that neither girl saw it coming. My open palm connected with Jazz's right cheek and she let out a startled pain-filled cry. "Let's get something straight. Don't worry; I'll try my best to keep it simple. I'm the boss so what I say goes. And don't give me lip, It's really irritating and I don't have time for bitches that like to talk back." She glared at me through teary eyes and replied "I can't believe you slapped me. Just wait until my father hears about this. You'll be sorry that you ever messed with me."

She didn't seem to be getting the message so I had to make it a bit clearer for her. I grabbed Jazz by her hair with one hand and held her by her throat with the other. Her eyes widened in panic and a few tears slipped down her left cheek. "Now that I've gotten your full attention, lets me explain something to you, you don't speak unless I allow you to. If you so much as look at me the wrong way, you'll be punished. You're officially mine...Don't question it, just accept. Follow orders as given and you'll be happy (like the rest of the girls)... Don't do as you're told and you'll just end up making a lot of enemies while in the process of royally pissing me off."

She opened her mouth to say something but decided against it. Tessa laughed nervously and said "Derrick calm down. I promise I'll teach her the rules later. I get that you're upset about her disrespecting you but you need to let go of her throat. People are going to start asking questions if you accidentally leave a bruise."

Our driver pulled up in front of the mall. Tessa scooted closer to me and gently put her arm on my shoulder. "If you want to punish her later, that's fine ...but right now we need to go meet up with the other girls and go shopping for Halloween costumes. The party is Friday, remember?"

I took Tessa's advice and let go of Jazz. "Fine, whatever" I said angrily as I scooted back further into my seat. Okay so maybe I lied earlier when I said that I don't have anger problems but it's not my fault that I'm bipolar. It's hereditary so blame my dad and his suckish genes.

Jazz rubbed her neck nervously and said "I don't think I want to go to that party anymore."

"It's so cute that you actually think you have a choice." I chuckled as I reached inside of my pocket and took out a credit card. I handed the card to Tessa and said "Make sure all of the girls get really hot costumes. Our goal is to attract potential clients at the party. And keep your costume semi-professional. I don't want anyone to mistake you as one of the other girls. I don't care how much you spend, as long as all of my girls loo exceptional."

Tessa grabbed Jazz roughly by the arm and pulled her out of the limousine, then into the building. I shut the door and text-ed the driver to take me home. I sighed as I thought about the events of today. 'It's not even 2:00pm yet and my day is already exciting. I love my life'' I thought to myself while basking in the comfortable silence that filled the limousine
♠ ♠ ♠
I really need constructive criticism on this story. I've changed so many things and randomly added parts to it. It's been kind of hard trying to write a story that is in the POV of a guy but I did my best. Tell me what you think.