Status: I'll post whenever!

Dance Colors Our Life and Makes It Bright Again

A Little Bit Of Love And A Whole Lot Of Lust.

It's finally the night of the banquet. It wasn't exactly an award ceremony, we wouldn't have that until June, but the studio owner, Gabby, always liked to have a little winter party. So every year she called on this banquet. Just food, music, and of course a lot of dancing.

Which is what I was currently doing. Dancing with the other girls on my competition team. I don't get to spend much time with them since we all go to different schools, but here and now with my favorite girls, it was easy to forget my problems.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and was surprised to be face to face with Chase.

"You were actually on time tonight!" I laugh, looking at the time on my phone.

Exactly 7:30

He chuckles lightly and continues walking towards me. "I know. You were really starting to piss me off and I knew the only way to get you to shut up would be to come here on time. So here I am."

I laugh again and run my fingers through my hair. I tug lightly on his tie and giggle some more. "We match."

"Well how 'bout that."He looks down at his tie then looks me over taking in my whole appearance."By the way, you look amazing."

I blush a little. "Thank you. You look really good too."

He rolls up the sleeves on his shirt and chuckles at me.

He offers me his hand and take it.

"Dance with me." He's telling me, not asking.

But either way he guides me to a less populated part of the floor while some slow music is playing with a hand on my lower back.

He joins his hands at the small of my back and I wrap my arms around his neck.

And with that we were dancing around together.

"I'm sorry about the way I've been acting lately." He says, taking my eyes hostage. I find it hard to look away, but manage to after a second.

"And I told you it's fine--"

"I called you a--"

I take his face into my hands and look him in the eyes. "I was there. You walked all the way over to my sisters house in the snow without a shirt or jacket just so you could apologize." He looks down at his feet and I lick my lip bring his lips up to look at me.

I pull on his tie and lead him out the room full of adults and students and he lets me do so without a second thought.

As soon as we slip out of sight of anyone who might see us, he turns me to face him and his lips crash against mine in a heat of mutual lust.

He pushes us against the wall and deepens the kiss. His tongue licks at my bottom lip, pleading for entrance and I oblige immediately, ignoring the red flags that come up in my mind at the contact.

My hands find themselves twisted and tangled up in his soft dark hair and my arms are wrapped around his neck.

His hands find it hard to keep themselves positioned on my lower back and one ends up glued to my rear while the other stays fixed to my upper back.

I moan into his lips when he starts pulling at my hair and pull him closer to me if possible.

His hand gently slides down to my thigh and he wraps my leg around his waist. He starts nipping at skin between my jaw and my ear and I melt into him.

Both his hands are resting on my back and I can feel the hickey forming beneath his lips. He kisses it softly before briefly looking back into my eyes again, his greens eyes burning with lust and something else I can't really put a finger on. And then his lips are back on mine and our tongues blissfully dance together.

But I know I've got to end this before it gets too far.

I put my hands on his chest and gently push him off enough so that he leans his forehead against mine and breathes deeply, eyes closed.

I mimic his actions and rest my hands on his muscular arms.

"I need to go home." I breathe after a moment of silence.

"I'll drive you there." He whispers.

I nod against his forehead and take his hand to lead us back to the door. When we reach it, I turn to him again.

"Wait for me here okay? I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea or for us to get in trouble." He bits his lip absentmindedly and nods. I nod back and slip back through the door only to be greeted by Richie.

"Where have you been?" He asks above the noise. I shrug and continue on towards my table and grab my bag and shoes.

"In the bathroom, I'm not feelin' too hot." I lie smoothly.

The he nods and gives me a small hug before wishing me well and returning to whatever he was doing before.

I swiftly walk back out of the room and I'm relieved when I see Chase leaning against the wall, checking the time on his watch.

"Hey." I say shyly. I place a lock of hair behind my ear. He looks up at me and smiles.

"Ready?" He offers me his hand and I take it.

He leads me out to his dark blue Dodge Challenger and after we get in, he drives off, leaving the hotel behind us.

He rests his hand on my upper thigh and I blush at the feeling it gives me.

I feel his thumb gently caressing my skin and I look out the window to keep myself busy.

Neither one of us say anything and we end up sitting through the entire drive without exchanging a single word.

And what would we say anyway?

Before the banquet we hated each other. The very thought of his face or the mention of his name was enough to piss me off. Then before we leave we start making out and we we're here in his car. He's driving me home and his hand is resting on my leg and I'm not even so much as trying to claw his hand off for even thinking something like this would be okay with me.

What do you say to that?

Exactly. You don't.

You're too confused to have anything logical to say.

He parks the car in my drive way and cuts the engine.

He doesn't make any effort to get off the car and neither do I.

Then before we know it we're back at it again. His lips attack mine again and I grab his tie and pull him closer to me.

His thumb draws circles into my thigh and I moan softly into his lips.

He breaks contact and starts biting at my collarbone and I run my fingers through his hair.

"Chase" I whisper softly. His hand's slipped its way higher up my leg, under my skirt and I don't want anything to happen in the heat of the moment.

"Hmm?" He hums against my skin and looks up at me, his eyes lustful but still innocent. It sends chills down my spine.

"I-it's getting late." I whisper, not trusting my voice. He gently slides a hand up to the cheek opposite the one he's now kissing and I can't help but lay my head into it.

"Just a couple more minutes?" His voice is low and seductive as he whispers into my ear. I sit still as his lips meet mine again and I let him kiss me for what feels like forever, but God does it feel good.

I pull away from him again and let my forehead rest against his against."I really have to go."

He pecks my lips a couple times and as bad as I really want to, I resist the urge to lean in and kiss him some more.

I unbuckle my seat belt and he nips at my shoulder as I gather my things. I let out a soft moan and turn to peck him one last time on his soft lips.

"Bye Chase." I offer.

"I'll see you later, Daniella " he returns. He takes my hand and kisses the top of it before I reluctantly make my way up to the front door and go inside. I close the door behind me and as soon as its shut I hear him start the car and then the headlights are gone.

What do I make of tonight?

Kissing the guy I've hated so much, pretty much getting to second base with the him and I swear I'm feeling butterflies.

And to make matters worse, my sister's home.

"Dan-Dan?"

I freeze

"Hey- Whoa." She walks over to me and gently runs her fingers over the skin on my collarbone and neck. "Daniella Janice , who the hell- why the hell am I seeing hickeys right now?"

I blanch. Oh, he also gave me hickeys.

"And are your lips swollen?"

"I-"

"Room. Now. "

"But Tay-"

"NOW."

I nervously tuck a strand of hair behind my ear and walk up to my room. She follows close behind and shuts the door behind us.

"Who was that in the driveway ?"

I don't say anything

"Who gave you those hickeys?"

I still don't say anything. I look away from her and tuck more hair behind my ear before I look back up at her as she starts to yell.

"Daniella Janice! Answer me right now!"

"OKAY! It was Chase."

She tries to calm herself and her eyes are soften when she looks back up at me. She sits herself opposite of me on my bed and takes my hands.

"Dani. Can you please explain?" She says softly.

I sigh. "I don't even know if I'd be able to explain it to myself."

"Try?"

I put my hair up into a bun and mess with the ends of my dress.

"I don't know. I think we're still mad and we still hate each other but then everything's so confusing between us right now like he called me a slut And then...he came to banquet tonight for his sisters and..." I shrug," I don't know, we were all over each other...we even got to second base" I mutter the last part.

She nods to me and I combs my lose bangs out of my face.

"You definitely like each other." She states and I shake my head.

"Did you not hear the first part of that?!"

"Yea, and I also heard what you said about second base. I'm not deaf Dans. Look, you like each other"

"I--"

"IF NOT," she cuts me off and I cross my arms over my chest," then he wouldn't have walk all the way over here in the snowfall without a shirt or jacket and you wouldn't've even let him kiss you. You also wouldn't kiss him back for that matter."

"I didn't--"

"I know you did, so don't even bother lying." I let myself fall back onto my pillows and groan. I hate how she can see through me like that.

She gets up from my bed and makes her way over to the door.

"Maybe you don't 'like him' but there are definitely some serious feelings there."

I roll my yes and push myself off the bed so can change.

"And Dan-Dan?"

"What?" I snap at her.

"Don't ever come home with hickeys like that again. Understood?"

"Yea."

"Night."

I wave her off and shut the door behind her so I can change.

Feelings? For Chase? I doubt it.

I ignore the small feeling of butterflies in my stomach at the thought as I peel off my dress and swap it for a pair of boy shorts and a tank top. I return to my bed, turn on my tv, and try not to think about anything except what's on my screen.

Tomorrow I have to go back to my parents house and I want to savor this feeling of being at safe at home for as long as I can.
♠ ♠ ♠
There was actually more sexual stuff going on in this chapter, just teeny tiny things and I kinda cleaned it up a tad because I have one of my best friends reading it and giving me opinions and I didn't feel comfortable with her reading sex scenes that'd I'd written (or anything close to sex!) so it's toned down like half a notch or two but it still came out exactly how I wanted it to so I'm happy :)

I actually had this ready to post on the 4th but I posted 6 on that day and didn't wanna post twice in one day so I hope you guys had a great 4th of July!

And I'm sooo sorry it took so long to update, I had a lot going on and I'm going to be veeeeeeeery busy after this week.

I have band camp and football practice both starting next Monday (I'm a water girl) and then I have school I HAVE to focus on (if I don't pass every single class with at least a B average, I won't graduate)

So bare with me, I'll do my best though :) <3 and I live you all. I have the next chapter written and it should be up next weekend! (Hopefully)

And COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!!

Let me know what you think, what you think'll happen, what you hope to see, tell me ;) don't be shy!