We Both Have Problems

We Both Have Problems-Part 2 of 3

Three years ago. Three years since I last saw the man I love. Three years since my parents made me move from New Jersey to Ohio. But I moved back not too long ago and now I was about to see him.

I walked into the bathroom of my newly furnished condo and looked at myself in the mirror that hung about the clean, white sink. I made sure my hair was neat and nothing disturbed my face.
I had a newly cut haircut. Blond, short on the sides. Black, mohawk type thing on the top with a fringe that fell into my eye. I smiled at myself in the mirror, seeing that my teeth were just a bit stained from the enamel that was burnt off from the stomach acid. It's my own fault really.
I then straightened my clothes so I would look somewhat decent. I was wearing my favorite Misfits shirt and my tightest skinny jeans. Ones that i knew accented my dick.

After I triple checked everything, ignoring my insecurities while I did, I walked through the condo to see what I could get clean before he showed up.

Since I had just recently moved in I had boxes everywhere. I had pushed them up against the wall though.

About five minutes later someone knocked on the door. Three knocks.

I rushed over to the door but stopped a minute before opening it. My nerves were going crazy but I've been waiting to see this man for three years.

I nervously opened the door and when I saw him I had tears sting my eyes.

His hair fell to his shoulders and was unkempt but fit him perfectly. His eyes were rimmed with eyeliner and that made his eyes sparkle ten times more than I had ever seen them.
He was wearing a black Iron Maiden shirt that clung to his body just right. He was also wearing black skinny jeans that showed off his package perfectly.

He was beautiful.

Without a word we both embarrassed each other into a hug. Both of us were crying. Both of us were smiling.

"I missed you so much Frankie."

My smiled got even bigger, if even possible, when he called me the name he had called me since we met. He is the only one I ever let call me that.

"Oh god, I've missed you too G." I said, my head nuzzled into his chest. I've always called Gerard G, and as far as I know I'm the only one he let call him that.

Eventually the hug ended and I pulled him into my condo. I told him he could have a seat and asked him if he wanted anything to drink, giving him the option of either, water, tea, or wine. He told me wine would be perfect, he said it quite quickly though, but I didn't think much of it.

I poured the wine into two drinking glasses and went and sat on the couch with Gerard, taking the wine and the wine glasses with me. I handed G his drink and said, "Sorry everything is a mess, I haven't finished packing." Gerard looked around the room before saying, "It's not dirty. I love it." Does he love me? Because even after three years I still love him.

Soon after we started talking. Gerard has quite a few glasses of wine but he held his liquor and showed no signs of being anywhere near drunk.

Three house later I was now straddling G and my lips were attached to his. I ran my tongue along his bottom lip and soon enough we were engaged in a battle for dominance. Just like it was when we were fifteen, Gerard always won.

I moved my hands from the small of his back to the front of his body. I played with the trim of his shirt and then pulled it up, causing our kiss to break.

Once his shirt was off I looked down at Gerard's body, mesmerized by the milky white skin. I moved my hand to the top of his chest and slowly moved it down to the bottom of my stomach.

"You're still beautiful." I then pressed my lips lovingly up against his, tasting the alcohol on his breath. He removes my shirt and then looked down at my body. He didn't do what I expected his to do. I thought he would love the way I looked. For three years I've thrown up and ate less day by day.

He lightly touched my ribs. He then moved his hands to my stomach and looked up at me.

By this time my eyes were on the edge of tears. Not because of my stomach though, but because of the alcohol that swam out of Gerard's mouth as he breathed. But because of the empty wine bottle that layed on the couch next to us. But because of th way he can hold that much liquor and not be drunk, me knowing you have to drink a lot to do it like that.

Both Gerard and I had tears slowly falling from our eyes.

"I love you Frank." Gerard whispered, alcohol strongly on his breath."

"I love you too G."
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like Frank's point of view. =) There is one more update after this and then it's done. It may come sooner than I posted this.
Comments would be loved.