Status: I am sorry to inform you all that Charlie has taken his own life last month. This story will not be updated.

Things Will Never Be the Same

one.

"YOU WORTHLESS NOTHING! NOBODY WANTS YOU HERE! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT? GET OUT! JUST GET OUT AND NEVER COME BACK YOU LITTLE PUSSY!" i ran out of the house crying, with nothing but the clothes on my back. my own father kicked me out and my mother sat and watched. i dont blame her, my dad is right, i am worthless.

i was walking down the road, it was very late. i was in a neighborhood most people call 'undesirable' so i was very scared, especially because i am only a weak, pathetic looking, 14 year old boy. my name is Damian Goodmin and this is my story.

~time laps...he was just wandering the streets to find a place to sleep~

"Hey, are you ok?" i heard someone behind me, so i jolted around and saw a face that was kind and caring. it was one of a tall boy, very skinny and wearing mostly black. i looked up at him and started to cry, i had nowhere to go and was desperatly hoping to get a sympathy place to stay for the night. he hugged me tightly and said "it's fine, let it out." i have never met someone so kind, usually people in this area would ignore you or stab you. when i stopped crying, i looked at him and said
"my parents kicked me out, they won't take me back and i have nowhere to sleep for the night." he looked at me with pity dripping from his eyes, and offered, no, INSISTED i stay with his family for the night. "thank you, i greatly appreciate it. my name is Damian by the way." he smiled at me and said oh so simply
"I'm Casper" i was lost in my thoughts, so he took my hand and pulled me into a well decorated, warm colored living room.
"Your house is really nice, Casper" i said, gazing into space. he smiled and nodded, almost like he didn't hear me. his mum came downstairs to greet him, but her smile faded when she saw me in the doorway.
"Mum, this is Damian. his parents kicked him out and he needs a place to stay for the night." she nodded while walking over toward myself and Casper, taking turns looking at both of us in shock.
"You can stay as long as you need honey, do you mind sleeping on the couch for the night?" i nodded to say i didn't mind at all. "Good, we can talk about what we will do about all this in the morning."
♠ ♠ ♠
i have big plans for casper guys, i really hope you stay to read the rest :D