Status: I am sorry to inform you all that Charlie has taken his own life last month. This story will not be updated.

Things Will Never Be the Same

four.

"Come on, you'll love the clothes they have here!" Casper said, grabbing my arm and jerking me to a dark store, which i later presumed to be 'Hot Topic'. He was grabbing everything he saw in my size, a small, and didn't care what it look liked. "try all of these" he handed me a huge stack of mostly black clothes and pointed to a dressing room sign. we walked back, and i tried on outfit after outfit, until i saw something pink and lacy. it was a courset dress. no. i threw it over the door, but Casper said no and threw it back in. we continued throwing it back and forth until he finally caved and put it away.
we ended up buying two solid black v-necks, 4 random band shirts, one white shirt with a design of bleeding hearts all over, three pairs of black skinny jeans, and one pair of red skinny jeans.
"is this everything?" said the lady at the desk. we both nodded, and she smiled. "you two are a cute couple." she said almost giggling. we looked at her, then each other, and then busted out in laughter. she looked at us funny and then asked "what's your names? mine is Lillie."
"how about we play a game? you guess what our names are." Casper said in an oh so very cocky voice and a beautiful crocked smile. wait, did i call him beautiful? i need to watch my thoughts.
"okay." she said with a smile of determination. she pointed at Casper. "you look like a Casey."
"YOU'RE SO CLOSE! i'm Casper!" he yelled out with excitment, jumping up and down like a fangirl. Lillie's smile got bigger
"you look like a Heather." she pointed at me saying. Casper bursted out laughing and i made a pouty face. Casper poked fun at me and said
"you look cute with your pouty face...HEATHER!" he said laughing obnoxiously loud. Lillie looked confused and asked if she got my name right. i looked at her with a serious face and replied
"my name is Damian. I'm a boy." and SHE started laughing with Casper. i was so embaressed.
"we should hang out sometime, here's my number." said Lillie, pulling out Casper's hand and a sharpie. i looked at the two as if i was dreaming, this couldn't be happening.

we were walking around the mall, looking for Casper's mum. i heard his stomach growel, so i offered to get some lunch.
"you have no money, so don't lie to me, i will pay. so where do you wanna go?" i shrugged my shoulders and that's when Casper decided we would go to A&W. he started talking about something, but i zoned out...'if people think i look like a girl, then if casper and i hold hands, we won't get dirty looks, right? well, good enough for me.' and i reached out and held his hand. he looked at our hands, then at me. after the look of shock faded, he gave a warm smile and held mine back.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh so very super cute :3