Status: I am sorry to inform you all that Charlie has taken his own life last month. This story will not be updated.

Things Will Never Be the Same

three.

'SUPERCUTS'
there was no way i took the haircut thing seriously. they hardly know my name, and now they are cutting my hair, getting me clothes, and letting me live with them. is this what orphans feel like? just waltsing into a new house of strangers and having them buy you things? if so, i pity them, it makes me feel bad.

"well, kiss this mop of black hair goodbye, Damian." i looked at him with horror lighting the fire in my eyes. we walked in the salon and i grabbed a hair style book to look at, but Casper snatched it from me. "NOPE. I will be picking your hair style AND color, because this style just doesn't work with you face deary." all of a sudden he sounded different
"are you a homosexual?" i said embarrasingly loud. his face turned neon red, and his responce was through closed teeth
"keep it down, everyone is looking at us now." he was avoiding the question, the one i didn't even know i asked until i reflected back on this conversation. oh well, i would find out soon enough what kind of a wackjob this guy really was. there WAS something off about him from when he first asked me what was wrong. i should have never went home with this guy, but the odd thing about him, the one i can't put my finger on, is so compelling and it gives me something to think or even worry about. i gues his 'issue' gives me purpose.

"are you ready for your cut?" the lady in the black aprin asked me, so i looked over to Casper, who stood up and said
"he's very ready." he handed her a picture and didn't let me see, and now i was terrified. her eyes widened and she looked funny at Casper, then me. as he was walking to sit down and wait, he gave me the BIGGEST and CHEESIEST smile i have EVER seen in my life.

~time laps...he gets his hair cut and dyed, now he's about to see the end result~

i turned around in the chair and i almost cried tears of joy, i looked fucking fabulous. wait, did i just say fabulous? damn, Casper's feminine side is rubbing off on me.

i started with a long mop of greasy black hair down to my shoulders, and ended with burgandy hair buzzed on the back and sides, and spiked up on the top, with little accents of bleach blonde in it. i jumped out of the chair and ran over to Casper, i hugged him really tightly, and said 'thank you' into his cheast, as he was quiet a bit taller than me...
♠ ♠ ♠
for all you people reading, this DOES take place in America....i thought it fit nicely.... :3