Status: Active;;

The Best There Ever Was

Chapter 7

Tony, Mike, and I were riding back to their place. The two of them were trying to have a conversation to ease the tension that was in the air, but I stayed silent. I was pissed at Jaime because he lead Daniella on. He could have said that he was seeing someone or something. I sighed and looked at Tony, who was sitting in the passenger seat next to Mike.

“How long has Jaime been dating that girl?” I asked, not knowing the girl’s name.

Both Tony and Mike sighed, but he answered nonetheless, “They have been dating since high school.”

“If he has been dating this girl for awhile, then why lead my best friend?” I said softly and looked back down.

“I don’t know, but it was an asshole move on his part” Tony said, having both Mike and I agree.

“I just got a text from Vic. He said he found Daniella and that she’s okay,” Tony told me after a few moments of silence. I nodded and sighed in relief.

“Tell him I say thank you and that I appreciate him keeping her safe,” He nodded and texted Vic back with my request.

Once getting back to the house, Mike had went to his room to do whatever while Tony was leading me to to his bathroom so I could shower. I realized that I brought some extra clothes and some of my daily necessities just in case I end up spending the night, which I did. I turn the shower on and closed the door behind me, locking it in the process before stripping out of my clothe to step into the nice,steamy hot shower.

After spending about twenty minutes in the shower doing everything I needed to feel clean, I was in the middle of applying my makeup which consisted a neutral look, but with my eyeliner winged out...you know the typical Asian look. I was about to apply some mascara on my lashes when I heard my phone starting to go off. Grabbing it, I read that it was J.P. one of the member of my dance team. I was confused to why he was calling me, but I answered of course.

“Hey J.P., to what do I owe you for this call?” I answered, laughing in the process to which he did the same.

“Well, I called to see what part of San Diego are you in,” he stated.

“I’m in the Mission Bay area...why what’s up?” I was trying to see what he was going with this call. I mean I know him and a few of the other members of our dance crew go to California to visit family, but still.

“Well Westfield Mission Valley mall is having a little event for dance teams and they invited us to perform. And since you’re in the area, it would be cool if you could come so that it will be all of us together….So would you come?” He asked and I smiled to myself, because I wanted to get with the crew and perform.

“Of course I want to come, let me ask my friend to see how far we are from it and I’ll text you back to let you know when I’m coming.” I told him, knowing that I was going to be there for my crew no matter what it takes.

“All right, see you there homes” I laughed and bid my farewell before hanging the phone up to finish the last bit of my makeup.

After I finished getting myself ready, I walked over to the living room where both Tony and Mike were playing Fifa on the xbox 360. I rolled my eyes playfully, but sat on the couch in between the two of them.

“What’s up girly?” Tony asked, smiling at me. Gah, I love his smile, it’s contagious.

“Not much...but I was wondering if you guys know how far is Westfield Mission Valley Mall is from here?” I asked him, knowing the he would know.

“Yeah it’s about 15 minutes away. What’s going on over there?” Tony wondered as he paused the game that he was playing with Mike.

“Well...I found out that my dance crew is performing over there and I’m going to join them...I was wondering if you could show me the way there” I said.

“You dance?” Mike asked and I nodded, “I wanna see you dance. Let’s go then.”

“Text Vic so that he and Dani can meet us there too” I told them as we headed our way back into Mike’s SUV.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


We had arrived to Westfield Mission Valley mall and we saw Vic and Daniella standing near the food court, waiting for us. I smiled and ran towards Daniella, she smiled but had a frighten look when I had tackled her into a hug, knocking us both to the floor. The guys was asking us if we were okay, but Dani and I just laughed, this was normal for us. I stood up and helped Dani off the floor as well.

“Feeling better?” I asked her with a small smile, hoping that she was. She nodded and smiled.

“So what are we doing here? Vic told me that you wanted us to meet you here,” Daniella asked.

“I got a phone call from J.P. earlier and he told me that my dance crew F.L.U.X. was invited to perform here today and I figured that you would want to see me perform.”

“So that’s the event that is being held here. I was wondering why there was a stage in the commons area. But I didn’t know that you were going to perform, nonetheless the fact you dance” Vic said and I laughed, shaking my head.

“Well come on, I gotta find my group so you can see us perform,” I said and looked for the stage, with everyone following behind me.

It didn’t take long for me to find JP and the rest of our crew. I smiled and told Daniella and the guys to get a good spot in the front so they could get a better view of the performance as I went to meet up with my group.

“Hey guys,” I announced to make my presence be knowned. Everyone turned around and cheered as they saw that I was here to perform with them.

“We’re so glad you could make it, Ari! It would not have been Flux without you.” Leah, the other co-leader of this group said as she hugged me tightly.

“You’ll have to thank JP. If it wasn’t for him calling me, I wouldn’t have made it, but you guys know I wouldn’t let the team down.” I smiled and she hugged me again. “So what’s the setlist going to be?”

“We’re doing three routine total. So the first one is ‘Only One’ with Ariana and the Flux boys, then ‘Sexy, Free, & Single’ with just the Flux boys, and the final routine is “Like This” with Ariana, Leah, Jenny, Tracy, and Jayme, but the rest of us will come join them in the middle of the routine.” JP explained and we all agreed with the setlist, before we were being called to come out to the stage.

“It is our pleasure to have this youtube sensation Korean dance crew from Springfield, Illinois to come perform for us
here today. Please welcome Flux crew,” The guy announced and a lot of people were cheering for us.

JP, Drew, Aiden, Kevin, AJ, Leo, and I headed out to the open area in front of the crowd, while our intro was playing. We waved to everyone before getting into our position. It was getting close to where we were suppose to start the routine, so JP counted us off in our native language.

“Sam, sa, i, il... (4, 3, 2, 1)” He counted and the song began and so did our routine. The crowd even one of the producers of X-style radio started cheering. This routine, although we’re doing a cover of it, was one our popular covers to a popular song.

Once this routine had ended, I go behind the stage while the rest of the Flux boys joined the others in open area to perform “Sexy, Free, & Single” by Super Junior. I watched them dance from the side with the girls. This song was a great and fun song to dance too. Me and the rest of the Flux girls did a cover dance to it as well.

The guys finished their routine and it was time for, Leah, Jenny, Tracy, Jayme, and I to perform the last routine. We walked out to the open area, while the guys were leaving as the song transitioned to “Like This” which really got the crowd going. This dance is something that anyone can do because it’s loose and just overall a fun dance for everyone.

I saw lot of people from the crowd dancing to this song including Dani. Hell, I even saw Vic, Tony, and even Mike trying to learn the dance, that bit made me smile a lot. When it got to the pre-chorus after the second verse of the song, we invited the rest of the Flux crew and people in the crowd who were dancing to join us and finished the routine together.

Our performance was over and we all headed over to the side stage and hugged each other. It was another successful performance by us and we couldn’t be anymore proud as we were right now. I grabbed a water bottle and took a sip from it to cool me off.

“I’m so glad that you were able to make it today, Ariana. This was our best performance yet...well besides actually getting to perform live with Super Junior and Girl’s Generation last year” JP said and I nodded in agreement.

“Me too. Again thank you for calling me, this definitely made my day.” I told him honestly.

“It’s no problem at all. So what are your plans for the rest of the day?” He asked curiously.

“I don’t know really, but I’m going to chill here with Dani and a few friends we’ve met for a couple of hours” I stated, not really knowing how the rest of my schedule is going to be for the rest of the day.

“Cool, I’m going to chill here and watch the other performance. I’m thinking about throwing a party, Flux style in the next few days while I’m here so I’ll text you later with the details. I want to meet your friends next time.”

“Sounds good to me and yeah man, I’ll bring them over to party whenever you decide to have it.” I agreed and he nodded with a smile.

“Cool, see you soon, Ari” He said as hugged me one more time before going to the side stage to watch the next dance crew perform. I smiled and waved to him, as I was walking in the opposite direction.

Now it’s time to go find Dani, Vic, Mike, and a tall turtle named Tony.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, it's been forever since we have updated the story and I'm sorry for that. I'm hoping that me and Jessi will start updating more often. I'll make sure I'll to set some time every week to work on an update. Anyway, send us some love by commenting.

Dance performance (Originally by St. 319 from Vietnam) Go check them out if you like, unless you know this cool group! For the first song/routine she's the girl (Min is her name) (obviously) and then for the last routine she's the girl (I think it's Tracy or Jenny...can't tell lol) with pony tail, but the black shirt with the colorful designs.

Ariana's outfit