Status: Hiatus

Dead Walkers

Alexa

My name is Alexa Fernandez and I'm 21 years old.
I live in San Diego and I work, well I used to work in a Starbucks.

My life was pretty good before this all shit happened but now I have to deal with a new reality, I had to learn how to work with guns and a all bunch of other things.

Talking about funnier things my favorite bands are Black Veil Brides, Bring Me the Horizon, Pierce the Veil, Asking Alexandria and Sleeping with Sirens.

I didn't have a lot of boyfriends I'm a girl of one night stands.

My hair is black with blonde dye at the end, I have really dark brown eyes (they are almost black), boys always loved my boobs I don't know why but I guess I have really big boobs, and by the way they are not fake.

People always says that I'm a bad girl. Even my best friend says that, well, I guess I'm a true Rebel. I hate when people tell me to do things, because I always do what I want when I want and no one has nothing to do with my fucking life.

My parents were murdered when I was a little girl, so i lived my entire life with my best friend's Abigail family.
I see them like my real family, they are the people that I love most especially my best friend and her brother, but now I have more people that I care about and believe me I would do everything to keep them alive and I really mean everything.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is really different fanfic and I hope that you like it and YEAH I'm really excite with this fanfic.

So today Catarina will talk about the other main character and then I'm going to do the first chapter so after that I hope that you guys will give us some opinions and yeah that's it.

Kisses

- Shii_Alexa