Status: In process :)

After All This Time

Chapter Three

Vic‘s P.O.V
It wasn‘t as hard waking up this morning like it usually is, and that was mostly because of Kellin. Since I bumped into him that first day in school, I couldn't seem to get my mind off of him. When I got to school I immediately started looking around for Kellin, I couldn‘t see him though so I just continued walking to my first class.
The day went by a little slowly, Kellin came and spoke to me a little, but he couldn‘t seem to get away from all the girls surrounding him that obviously were starting to annoy him a little. He didn‘t show them that though, he was just his usual charming self.
Now I was headed to chemistry, I got there a little early so I just put my head down on the table to rest since I didn‘t get much sleep yesterday. I heard people coming in a little later and then I heard his voice „Hey Victor“ I looked up and blushed a little, I wasn‘t used to people calling me by my full name „Hi“ I answered him with a little smile before we started getting our books out since the teacher was arrived to the classroom.
It was a little hard concentrating while Kellin kept glaring at me, I couldn‘t help blushing a little though, I was hoping he didn‘t notice but by the look on his face, he did.
When the class was done I heard that the teacher called for Kellin and as he walked up to the teacher‘s desk he said "Hey Vic, wait for me please? I want to talk to you" "Umm, sure, I'll wait outside" I said and left
When I got outside, Mike was already waiting for me at the school gate with a big smile „Uhm hey Mike, just go ahead and start walking home, I‘ll met you back at home“ He looked at me with a confused look „Uh yeah, but why?“ „I‘m just gonna talk to, uhm, Kellin, the new guy“ He just nodded and started walking home, „I‘m gonna have to explain things when I get home“ I thought as I leaned back on the fence.
After a few moments I heard him call my name „Vic“ I turned around and saw him walking to me with a grin. "What's up Kellin?" "Umm... there's this party on Friday and I..." I nodded and waited for him to continue "Um, I was wondering if you would like to go..." Wait, was he nervous? "With me, would you like to go to the party with me?" I smiled at his nervousness "I'd love to go with you Kellin" I replied. "Great" he said and gave me a big smile. We talked for a while until I had to go home. "Will I see you later tonight?" I asked hopefully. "Are you asking if I'm going to be creeping around the park at night again?" He chuckled and I felt my face getting warmer "I don't know, I'm hoping to have a peaceful night, I'm kind of tired" I frowned a bit but the frown quickly turned into a smile "Well then, see you tomorrow, bye Kellin" I said "Bye Vic" He said with a smile so I turned and walked home.
When I got home Mike was eating a sandwich but stopped when he saw me coming in „Hey Vic, since when are you and that Kellin guy friends?“ He asked and continued chewing his food „Uhm well, since the school started I guess“ I trailed off „But, isn‘t he like really popular?“ „Well yeah, but we‘re friends, I‘m going to a party with him on Friday“ I said with a big smile „Do you think he‘s hot?“ Mike asked with a big grin, he was the only one who knew that I was questioning my sexuality. I rolled my eyes at him and walked up to my room. I spent the rest of the day doing my homework and thinking about the party on Friday.

----

I decided to go for a walk to the park, I was not in the mood to go to sleep yet. When I got there I sat down near the pond. After a while it got really dark so I decided it would be better if I would get going, I would probably not see Kellin here anyways. When I got up I saw someone, wait didn‘t Kellin say that he wouldn‘t come here? I took a few steps forward so I could take a look at the person better but suddenly
he just disappeared. „It was nothing“ I said quitly to myself, hardly believing myself, and got back home.

----

The next day I couldn‘t get my mind of it, if it wasn‘t Kellin who was in that abandoned park at nightime? I was at lunch and I had been thinking about last night the whole day so I hadn‘t been paying much attention to anything around me. I just really had a strange feeling about this that I couldn‘t shake off. I looked up and saw Kellin waving at me so I got up and walked up to him. "Hey Vic, are you alright? You seem a bit off today" "I'm fine" I said, I wasn‘t sure about that though "Are you sure?" He asked looking conserned. I guess I‘ll just tell him "I went to the park yesterday" I started "And I think I saw someone, but then he disappeared, so I was just wondering if you had been there" He gave me a confused look, it probably wasn‘t him "But I guess it was nothing" I said and forced a smile "Maybe it was just a drunk person or something" He said, sounding hopefully "Yeah probably" I answered a little unsure, but he could be right. "Hey are you excited for the party tomorrow?" He asked and I couldn‘t help but smile "Yeah, I can't wait. Everyone's talking about it!" We talked for a bit and then the end of lunch bell rang. I walked over to my next class after saying goodbye to Kellin. In class I still didn‘t really listen, but now I was thinking about the party, it‘s gonna be great!

Kellin‘s P.O.V

I rolled over in my bed and faced the wall. My mind wandered to Vic. What was I gonna tell him if he asks about last night? Well, I already said I felt like going for a walk but still, he might mention it. After a few more minutes I finally got up, got ready and went to school.
At school everyone was talking about a party taking place on Friday. I wonder if Vic is going. Well there is only one way to find out. Since I met him I found myself thinking about him more and more. I tried to talk to him a couple of times during the day but that's kind of hard when you're surrounded by clingy girls.
I made my way to my last class today, Chemistry. Vic was already sitting at the back with his head down on the desk. I sat next to him. "Hey Victor" He looked up and slightly blushed at my use of his full name. "Hi" I smiled and took my books out. The teacher started the lesson and I sat there not really paying attention and occasionally glancing at Vic. He seemed to notice judging by his flushed cheeks. At the end of class the teacher told me to stay behind. "Hey Vic, wait for me please? I want to talk to you" I said as I walked over to the teacher's desk. "Umm, sure, I'll wait outside" He smiled and left. "Mr Quinn" the teacher started. "You didn't seem to concentrate during my class today, do you find my lesson that boring or is there a problem?" Well it's kind of hard to concentrate when you're sitting next to perfection. "No, I just don't feel too well today, it's been a long day" I said, my voice low and calm. She looked at me for a minute before saying she hopes it won't happen again and she dismissed me.

I walked out of the building and saw Vic standing by the school gates, leaning on the fence. "Vic" He turned around and smiled as I approached him. "What's up Kellin?" "Umm... there's this party on Friday and I..." Why was I so nervous around him? I was usually a confident person. "Um, I was wondering if you would like to go..." I trailed off and he gave me a confused look "With me, would you like to go to the party with me?" The smile was back on his face. "I'd love to go with you Kellin" he replied. "Great" I said. We talked for a while until Vic had to go home. "Will I see you later tonight?" he asked innocently. "Are you asking if I'm going to be creeping around the park at night again?" I chuckled and he blushed. God, how adorable can he get. "I don't know, I'm hoping to have a peaceful night, I'm kind of tired" Vic frowned but the frown quickly turned into a smile "Well then, see you tomorrow, bye Kellin" he said "Bye Vic" I said with a smile and with that he walked away.

----
The day was going by pretty quickly, everyone was really excited for the party tomorrow night. I saw Vic a few times and he smiled a little but it wasn't his usual smile, he looked like something was bothering him. At lunch I decided to free myself from my usual circle of girls using a lame excuse and I went to talk to Vic. I found him in the cafeteria sitting with his small group of friends. I waved to him and he got up from the table and came over to where I was standing
"Hey Vic, are you alright? You seem a bit off today" "I'm fine" he said, but I'm not sure he believed himself. He gave me a weird look. "Are you sure?" I asked concerned. I could feel something was up. "I went to the park yesterday" He started. I nodded, telling him to continue "And I think I saw someone, but then he disappeared, so I was just wondering if you had been there" I gave him a confused look. "But I guess it was nothing" he said and smiled, but I could tell that the smile was a little forced. This worried me a little but I didn't think much of it. People go for walks all the time, right? "Maybe it was just a drunk person or something" I said "Yeah probably" Vic answered, still sounding a bit unsure but I let it go. "Hey you excited for the party tomorrow?" I asked and a huge grin appeared on his face. "Yeah, I can't wait. Everyone's talking about it!" We talked for a bit and then the end of lunch bell rang. I sat in my History class bored out of my mind. I couldn't wait until tomorrow, I will finally get to spend some time with Vic.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/523596/Beyond-Beautiful-Is-The-Sound-Of-A-Ghost/

You should really go read Marikas other fic guys !
It's great!