The Bendy Articles

Press Conference

So what am I doing right now you ask? Simply driving in my awesome Mercedes to the press conference. Yes. My writing life is the most important of all...
"Bendy!!!" An annoying camera man yelled, "Bendy Garcia!!! Is it true that you will be writing a sequel to your award winning novel?"
I sighed. How many times to we have to go through this... "No. There will not be a sequel! I like it the way it ended!"
"Bendy!!! Will you be writing any more stories any time soon?"
I rolled my eyes and went in.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As usual, as soon as I'd enter the room... fans!
"OH MY GOD... IT'S BENDY GARCIA!!!"
"BENDY!!! CAN I HAVE AN AUTOGRAPH??? PLEASEEEEEE!!!"
"BENDY!!! CAN YOU SIGN MY BOOK???"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"So when did you write this book?" The newslady asked.
"Well..." I began, leaning back, "I had this story done a while ago... and soon... I decided that it was time for the world to know."
"Why did you call it 'What it's like to be a Ghost?"
I was angry. I was enraged. I was furious. I was... not happy! "THAT'S 'WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE A GHOST.' FEEEEELSSSS!!!!!"
People...
"Why is it so simple and aimed towards young adults and not adults?"
AARRRGGGHHH. These people are driving me crazy. "Well why are you asking? Do you have anything against young adults?"
"No what I meant to say was---"
"That you don't support the YOUNG adults. It's always the big people. Or the little people. Yeah well what about the medum people huh??? Why aren't the MEDIUM people ever talked about? Huh huh huh!!! Oh!!! This is discrimination I say. Discrimination!!! You people are all disgrace!!!"
Gahhh. I just realized that I, Wendy "Bendy" D. Garcia had to do something. This world needed my help. And I had to do whatever it takes... That's right. Whatever it takes to help.
♠ ♠ ♠
All accounts are accurate and were written by the infamous Wendy "Bendy" D. Garcia. All rights are reserved. Any duplication without the permission of the author of the copyrighted material is strictly prohibited.