Status: Not sure how often I'll update, But ACTIVE!

I'll Never Let You Down

Hold on Til May

Kellin sat high up in the tree branches thinking about his life. The sun was shining down on him in all directions. He was sitting there for about two hours now.

"Mom..Dad? Did you search for me? I've been up here so long, I'm going crazy."

The sun started to set and Kellin got down from the branches. Silently, he sobbed as he walked back to his room. He couldnt help but scream as the train horn went off in the background as it covered the sound.

Vic came to save the day. He climbed in through the window and held his friend.

"We're gonna own this night and I'll put your body to the test with mine."

Their love was so out of control, then 3, 2, 1.. Where did it go?

Vic packed Kellin's things and took him to his house the next day. They sat on Vic's bed as Kellin asked:

"Vic are you sure?"

"Now don't be crazy! Yes, now of course you can stay here."

Kellin knew Vic was in a band for about ten years now but, big deal, "Guess it's official." Kellin spoke.

"I only said it cos i know what it's like to feel burned out. It gets you down. We've all been there sometimes but tonight I'll make you feel beautiful once again."

The sun was setting yet again and the two boys cuddled on the floor. Kellin had a dream about those nights he spent alone at home screaming over the sound of the train. Then he thought back to yesterday; "I'll put your body to the test with mine..."

Our love was out of control, he thought. He got up to go to the bathroom. He pulled out a razor from his pocket. "3,2,1 where did you go..?"

Vic stopped him.

"If I were you, I'd put that away. See you're just thinking about the past again. Darling you'll be ok."

He said:
"If you were me you'd do the same. And I can't take anymore, I've drawn the shades and closed the door. Everything's not alright and I would rather die.."

Vic took the razor away from Kellin and threw it in the trash can. He held Kellin in his arms while he cried for a few minutes. Vic started to sing to him.

"As the sun went down, we ended up on the ground. I heard the train shake the windows, you screamed over the sound. And as we own this night, I'll put your body to the test with mine. This love was out of control. 3, 2, 1 where did it go?"
♠ ♠ ♠
didja like??! Com/Rec/Sub!
Comment with a song you'd like me to do :)