I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

My Pregnant Friend

Ryan and I spent the most amazing week in Hawaii. The two of us just had so much fun and I just realized even more this week how much I truly adore him. We were on our way home now and as great as our honeymoon was, it’s always good to be home and now I’m going to be in our new home that Ryan and I are going to share.

As the plane started to land, I turned to look at Ryan. He had his head resting on my shoulder as he slept softly. His mouth was hanging open a little and looked just too cute. I pressed a kiss to his forehead and his blue eyes flickered open.

“We’re home baby,” I cooed, pressing a few more kisses on his face.

“Mhmm,” Ryan’s groggy voice moaned as he nuzzled his face into the crook of his neck, his thick hair tickling my skin. “Love you.”

“I love you too Ry,” I whispered, soft kissing him.

Soon the plane landed and by this point, Ryan’s cute grogginess had worn off. Once we had gotten off the plane Ryan laced his fingers with mine as we went in search of the Weimers. I could tell Ryan had spotted them though because he started hurrying and pulled me along with him.

“There’s the Dungeys!” Kylee smiled as she gave her brother a hug and then me. “How was Hawaii?”

“Amazing,” Ryan beamed as he took Riley and cuddled her, pressing little kisses all over her face before cooing, “Uncle Ryan missed you so much.”

“So did I,” I added, taking her to give her kisses before Ryan wanted her back.

Jake took a step closer and wrapped his arms around me. I gave him a big squeeze before letting go. Jake’s hand came down and rested on my stomach, making me wrinkle up my eyebrows in confusion.

“How’s my pregnant best friend doing?” Jake smugly grinned.

“I’m not pregnant!” I laughed as I smacked his hand away.

“Kirstie, we all know what happens on the honeymoon,” Jake snickered.

“Jacob Weimer!” I scolded as I gave him a shove. “I am not pregnant!”

“Aw but then our kids could play together,” Kylee beamed.

“We’d have the cutest little babies,” Ryan cooed, nuzzling his nose into the crook of my neck.

“But I’m not pregnant!” I countered. “I’m not pregnant this soon, we just got married a week ago!”

“Well you better be pregnant, I bet 20 bucks with Jade you’d come back pregnant,” Jake chuckled.

I looked at Kylee and we both just rolled our eyes before I gave Jake a shrug. He just chuckled before taking Riley back from Ryan as we went out to the car.

“So you guys had a good time?” Kylee questioned.

“It was so amazing,” I smiled as I snuggled into Ryan’s side.

“Especially since they have a baby Dungey on the way,” Jake added in.

“Shut up!” I groaned, smacking him.

Everyone let out a laugh expect for Jake who just stuck his tongue out at me. The teasing went on for the rest of the ride to our house. We thanked the Weimers before we got out and Ryan scooped me up bridal style, carrying me into Ryan’s house which was now going to become the Dungey home.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?