I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

Not Yet

I walked into the spare room in our house which was our little home gym for Ryan. I held Jackson on my hip while he was holding one of my hands, sucking on a couple of my fingers. I planted a kiss on his forehead before stepping in the room to see my husband working out.

“There’s daddy,” I bounced Jackson gently.

His little face lit up when he saw his daddy as did Ryan’s when he saw our son. Ryan got up from the exercise bike he was using and came over. His bright blue eyes shined as he took Jackson from me.

“There’s my buddy,” Ryan smiled as he held Jackson up in the air. He blew on his stomach, making our baby boy giggle and kick his pudgy legs. Ryan then let him fall back down into his strong arms and cradled him tightly as he kissed him softly.

“How’s it going?” I asked as I rubbed Ryan’s back.

“Pretty good. I’m a little soar though,” He shrugged.

“I can give you a massage later,” I smiled.

“That sounds perfect,” He grinned so cutely, leaning in to give me a sweet kiss before he rubbed our noses together.

Ryan cuddled Jackson for a minute longer before kissing his soft blonde hair and placing him back in my arms. I left Ryan to his workout and took Jackson to the living room where I laid on the floor and played with him.

“Weimers are here!” I heard Jake’s voice yell after a while.

I looked up from Jackson to see the adorable Weimer couple and Riley tucked into Ky’s arms.

“Do you come bearing baby news?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Not yet,” Ky gently said.

“Ryan texted me and said he was working out so I decided to come work out with him,” Jake told me, walking past and kissing Jackson before disappearing into the room where Ryan was.

Kylee came over and sat on the floor with me. She put Riley down who crawled over to her little baby cousin and played with some of the toys laying around.

“So, no baby?” I asked as Kylee and I leaned up against the couch.

“No, we’ve been trying but…nothing yet,” She said.

“Well it’ll happen soon I’m sure,” I smiled.

Jackson started fussing just then but Kylee took him and cuddled her nephew. She quickly turned his fussing into giggles though.

“I can’t believe how much he looks like Ryan,” Ky laughed.

“I think it’s adorable,” I cooed, poking Jackson’s stomach, making him coo.

“Too bad he’s not a lady killer like his uncle,” Jake chuckled as he and Ryan walked out.

“Oh you mean Blake,” Ryan said making us laugh.

Jake threw his arm around Ryan’s neck and messed up his hair. Ryan just laughed before pushing him away, making Jake snicker as well. Oh those boys…they’re starting to develop this little bromance and I think it’s so adorable.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?