I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

Are You Preggo?

My eyes fluttered open as I heard a door opening in the morning. I rubbed my sleepy eyes as I saw Ryan walking out of the bathroom. He had a towel hanging loosely around his waist, showing off that defined V of his abs. I smiled and put my arms out for him. Ryan chuckled at my groggy state before walking over to sit on the edge of the bed.

“Morning beautiful,” He smiled, stroking my hair.

“Mhmm,” I groaned, wrapping my arms around his slightly damp and extremely toned torso. “Love you.”

“I love you too,” Ryan grinned, leaning down to kiss me.

While we were sharing our lovey moment, we heard Jackson’s cries, alerting us that he was awake. Ryan got up to get him but I could help but give a smack to his butt that the towel was framing so nicely. He just turned to show his slightly red cheeks but he smiled at me. I got up and changed out of my pajamas before walking back out to find Ryan cuddling Jackson against his chest. Once I had taken our baby, Ryan changed as well, coming back out in a pair of workout shorts and a soft tee shirt.

“Hey buddy,” Ryan smiled, as he sat next to me and left kisses on Jackson’s face. “Daddy loves you so much.”

“Mommy does too,” I cooed.

“I wonder if there’s another baby Weimer yet?” Ryan questioned.

“Well we could go find out,” I smiled.

Ryan grinned before pulling his shoes on and giving me one of his sweatshirts to wear. I got a snuggly blanket for Jackson to keep him warm before we headed over to the Weimer household.

“Why are you not sick?” Ryan asked his sister once we found the three eating breakfast.

“Well good morning to you too,” She muttered.

“Ryan wants you to have morning sickness because that’ll mean you’re pregnant,” I informed her as I took a seat next to Jake.

“Are you preggo?” Ryan asked.

“Not…yet,” She sighed.

Ryan sent his sister a sympathetic look before sitting down and rubbing her back a little. I know they want another baby but I’m sure it’ll happen soon!

“I told Jake if I couldn’t have any more babies that we could ask you to be a surrogate mother,” Kylee giggled as she looked at me.

“Oooh then I could really have something to hold over your head forever,” I laughed, poking his side. “Eh, I don’t know if I want to go through that pain for you though.”

“I will sweetheart,” Ky cooed, kissing his cheek.

“I would too Jakey,” Ryan overdramatically said as he rested his hand on top of Jake’s.

“I think I’ll stick with your sister,” Jake laughed.

Ryan pretended to cry as he nuzzled his face in my shoulder. I laughed and kissed the top of his head. The one good thing about this is that maybe if Ky can’t have any more kids, Ryan and Jake can have the next one.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?