I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

Sleepy

Tonight Jake and Ky were going to have a nice little evening to themselves as Ryan and I had the first night we were here. We took Riley for the night so this could happen. Both of the kids loved playing in the pool so we decided to take them down there.

I held Jackson in the water and he just giggled like crazy as he slapped his little hands in the water. Ryan came swimming over with Riley in her little floaties but he still held onto her. He is so sweet with his little niece and I love seeing it although nothing is cuter than Ryan with our baby boy.

“I think they like the water,” Ryan said as both of the kids were squealing from the water.

“I know I do,” I giggled as I reached a hand over to rub Ryan’s smooth back.

“Me too,” He smiled, leaning in to press his lips to mine.

We stayed to play in the water for a while until it got late. By the time we had gotten back up to the room and I had changed Jackson into his dirt bike pajamas, he was asleep in my arms.

“I think we tired him out,” Ryan chuckled.

“He sleeps just like his daddy though,” I smiled down at our sweet little boy. “With his head back and mouth open.”

Ryan leaned in to press a soft kiss to Jackson’s forehead before whispering that he loved him. I had to let out a little ‘aw’. I put Jackson down for a moment so I could change Riley into her little pajamas and after I had, she cuddled up on the bed and laid her head full of blonde hair down. I laid next to her and held Jackson but after a few minutes she got up and trotted over to her Uncle.

Ryan was sitting in a chair but a smile curled across his lips as Riley held her arms out for him. He scooped her up and cuddled her in his lap, his strong arms engulfing her little body. She rested her head on his chest and Ryan stroked her soft hair.

“Sleepy,” She mumbled.

“Go to sleep sweetheart,” Ryan whispered.

She rubbed her tired eyes before quickly falling asleep. Ryan held her and kept stroking her hair, planting a kiss on her soft hair every now and then. Eventually he came over and laid down with me, both of us holding sleeping babies. Ryan leaned over and pressed a kiss to my cheek before I laid my head on his strong shoulder.

“This makes me want another baby,” Ryan mumbled.

“Me too,” I agreed.

Ryan looked down at me, raising an eyebrow before saying, “You do?”

“Mhmm,” I nodded.

“Looks like we have something to work on,” He smiled.

“Let’s let the Weimer baby come first, then have more Dungeys,” I giggled, kissing his neck softly.

Ryan just nodded before we cuddled up and laid with Jackson and Riley. I’m glad that Jake and Ky could have a night together but it also made me happy to get to see how great of a dad and uncle Ryan is.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?