I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

The Adorable Bromance

“Riley’s a natural!” Ryan praised his niece as he and Jake walked back over to the truck where Kylee and I were with Sammy and the triplets were playing.

“I was afraid of that,” Ky giggled.

“But mommy, I like riding dirt bikes,” She said as Ryan put her down next to Ky and scooped up sammy in his strong arms, kissing all over her little face.

“Ryan is right though, she is a natural,” Jake spoke up. “But I mean…look who her daddy is.”

“Yeah and despite that, she’s actually good,” I said, making everyone laugh except for Jake who just glared at me.

“It’s because she’s got some Dungey genes in her,” Ryan winked at his niece.

“I have Dungey genes!” Jackson bounced up and down.

“You bet you do,” I cooed, picking him up and squeezing him tightly.

Jake opened his mouth to make a comment but I sent him a glare which made him shut up. The kids all said they wanted to watch a movie so we decided to just have some pizza at Ryan and my house. All the kids cuddled up together on one of the couches and I couldn’t help but snap a few pictures of the cute sight. Ryan turned on Nemo which kept the kids occupied while all of the adults gathered in the kitchen.

I hopped up on the counter and Kylee took the spot next to me. Ryan and Jake hadn’t made their way over yet though because they were busy chatting about something. Ky and I shared a look before she spoke up.

“Aw the adorable bromance,” She cooed.

“Don’t be jealous Ky,” Jake teased as he wrapped an arm around Ryan’s shoulder and Ryan leaned his head over.

“And to think those two used to hate each other,” I said.

“Sometimes I forget about that,” Ryan added in.

“I was so afraid for you to find out that I was dating Jake,” Ky told her brother.

“And Jake would always say he would die if I had a crush on Ryan,” I giggled.

“Little did you guys know we really had a bromance going on the entire time,” Jake chuckled.

We all shared a laugh before Jake went over to Ky and Ryan came over to me. I wrapped my arms around his hunky middle and his strong arms came around me while panting a kiss on my forehead. I smiled as I looked over at The Weimers before peaking out at our kids. I just was so happy and I couldn’t have ever thought I would have a such wonderful family…or be related to Jake for that matter. But I know the Dungeys and the Weimers will always be close and I wouldn’t have it any other way.
♠ ♠ ♠
The Dungeys

so this is the final chapter! Hope you all liked it!!!