Status: Every day unless we say.

We Are the Revelation!

Hung Over

I woke up on the top bunk of a strange bed. What a dream. Alexandria was there, and Black Veil Brides members were gods—I looked down over the edge of my bunk. Ugh, it wasn’t a dream. Jake’s snoozing body was strewn across the floor. Andy had cuddled up to Alexandria (still sleeping) in his drunkenness. Ashley, C.C., and Jinxx weren’t in the room; they were probably in the armory. Something suddenly popped in my brain: the F.E.A.R. shadows were ready for battle today, and the guys were gonna be hung over.
Shit!
I clapped my hands together. “Wakey, wakey, eggs and bakey!” I said loudly. “We got a war today!” Jake groaned. “Wha…?” he mumbled. His cheeks bulged and he vomited all over the floor. I grimaced. “Nasty,” I said. He sighed. “This is what I get, isn’t it?” he mused. “I drink the day before war starts. This is just fantastic.” He complained. Alexandria moaned from under my bunk. “It’s alive!” I joked. She looked up. Andy was still sleeping, dead to the world.
Alexandria made a face. “He smells funny,” she said. “WAKE UP!” I yelled. Andy’s still asleep. Alexandria pushed him off the bunk. Quite a rude awakening. He rubbed his head. “Ugh… what was that for?” he asked, looking at Alexandria. “You wouldn’t wake up.” She said blandly. “That hurt!” he said, still rubbing his head. “Tough.” Alexandria said. “We got that war today. Wake up the other guys, they need to get ready.” Andy groaned. He struggled to get up. Once he was standing, he nudged Jake with his foot.
“Jake. F.E.A.R. war thing today. Get up.” Jake reluctantly sat up. I leapt off of the top bunk onto the floor. “I’m gonna wake the others, if they aren’t awake already.” I declared. Jake and Andy nodded. I walked out the door sleepily. I don’t get up for a war in the morning most days. My legs felt like lead as I waddled down the hall. I looked forward. Ashley’s sleeping body was peacefully draped over a large crate. C.C. and Jinxx were beside each other; C.C. half-sitting against a barrel, and Jinxx curled up on the floor. They looked so adorable that I almost didn’t want to wake them up. I knelt down to Jinxx and gently shook him. “Wake up,” I whispered in his ear. His eyes fluttered open. “War,” he said. I nodded. “Get ready. Go in the guest room, Andy and Jake are in there.” I smiled. Jinxx stood up silently. “Wake the others up… and try not to get killed.” He winked. As he walked off, I walked over to the crate that Ashley was on. I grabbed a nearby barrel and stood on it so that I could get up to his level. How did he even get up here? I touched his shoulder tenderly. He woke up immediately and spazzed out. “Ashley, calm down before you--”
THUD.
He had rolled off the crate and fallen on the floor. He yelped. “Ash?” Andy yelled from the guest bunks. “You OK?” Ashley swore. “No.” he yelled back. “I just fell a good five feet off of one of these damn boxes.” Andy burst out laughing. “Shut up!” Ashley yelled back agitatedly. He walked quickly to where Andy was; probably to hurt him or something. The only one left to wake up was C.C. I was a bit hesitant at first, thinking he’d turn into a big green rage monster if I gave him a rude awakening. I tapped him on the shoulder gingerly.
“Good morning, C.C.,” I whispered. His eyes flashed open. “What? What’s going on?” he asked sleepily. I looked at him. “We got a big old war today. You send those F.E.A.R. shadows back home to hell.” I said tenderly. C.C. scoffed. He got up slowly. “Get your armor on.” I instructed. “The boys are in the guest bunks.” C.C. walked out towards the room that I had directed him to. I sighed. This was gonna be one hell of a war. I mean seriously… hung over gods and evil demons in one epic battle? I should make this a f*cking movie.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just want to say; from chapter 13 to current, it's me MELODY the originol author i feel so loved by all u guyz and my goal is to finish this entire thing by october 24 so that i can give this to andy at the meet n greet when i go see them live at myrtle beach. YAY