Underneath The Petals

Chapter Two.

I awoke alone in my bed to the sound of pots and pans clattering in the kitchen downstairs. I flung the bed covers off of myself and ran down the stairs. Sometime in the night I changed into more comfortable clothes. I was wearing a black button up shirt and yoga pants. I turned into the kitchen and found Kiara on the floor, laughing when she saw me.

I was out of breath from running. "What - " deep breath "- happened?"

"Well, I wanted to surprise you with pancakes, but I couldn't find the pan! Do you mind helping me up?" she held out her hand, a gesture that showed she was truly comfortable around me.

She must have gotten cold in the middle of the night, and changed after I did. Her big shirt had been replaced with a gray sports bra and yoga pants.

I walked over to her and grabbed her hand, ready to help her up when suddenly I was tugged down to the ground. I fell on top of her, putting weight on my arms so as not to hurt her. She bit her lip and giggled, looking up at me and whispering, "I'm sorry; I had to."

I suddenly felt this wall of heat surge between us, as she propped herself up on her elbows, as I leaned in, as her eyes fluttered shut. A heat that needed relief, which I sure did get. My lips softly brushed against her warm ones as she propped herself up higher, to get in a better kissing position. At that very moment, I felt all my passion for her course through my body. Good thing I don't get morning breath. And, apparently, she didn't either. I lean closer to her, giving more depth to our kiss, my hands cupping her cheeks. Our lips moved softly in sync with each other, her hands making their way around my neck. She broke the kiss and moved to my ear.

"Wanna go upstairs?" she whispered in my ear so sexily that I felt my insides melt as I nodded with a yes.

We both stood up and she grabbed my hand, leading me to my room, a route she knew better than I thought she did, her butt swaying confidently in front of me. Damn those yoga pants. We made our way into my room, and she turned around and grabbed my other hand, intertwining our fingers and leaning in to kiss me, pushing me up against the wall. I put my hands at her sides as I feel her tongue glide across my bottom lip. Our tongues move with each other, flicking against each other. I slowly move my hands down her side to her hips, and around to her back to rest on her butt. I feel her reach her hands combing through the back of my hair, then breaking the kiss once more.

She walks over and flops down on the bed, sliding her long legs out of those yoga pants, throwing them in a corner somewhere There's that black lace. I follow, and lightly crawl on top of her. What can I say, I'm a take-the-initiative type of girl. Starting at her collar bone, I leave a trail of kisses all along her neck. She tilts her head, giving me more room to work with. I use one hand for support on the pillow next to her, the other I slowly slide down her stomach, down into her panties. I feel her warm clit in my hand, which, for the record, was soaking wet. She gasped at my touch, and reached down to pull her panties off, throwing them with the yoga pants.

I looked up at her breathlessly. "Are you sure?" And so she nodded her head yes.

"Dakota, I just want to let you know that I've kept this inside for so, so long. I've just, I know about you. And you just seem so.. I don't know, different. In a good way. I've just, I've had these feelings for you for years. I like you, Dakota. I like you a lot. I've just been so scared of myself, with girls. That flower you got? It was from me. So, yes, I am sure."

"My feelings for you have never been a secret. I like you a lot, too, more than you can imagine."

I crawled down, lower on the bed to her legs, and she spread them out, one leg on either side of my head. I took two fingers and slowly pushed them into her, hearing her instantly begin gasping with delight. I slowly moved my fingers back, and began to continue pumping them into her, gaining speed. Her gasps of delight turned to moans of pleasure as she became more soaked by the second. I pumped my fingers in and out, listening to her moan before I got down on my knees in front of her. I wrapped my arms around her thighs, pulling her closer to me. I brought my head in and began licking her clit, flicking my tongue in her as I heard her cries of pleasure. And, let me tell you, she tastes so good.

I was about to begin fingering her again when I saw her hold her finger up with a devious smile and say, "No, no, no. My turn."

I scrambled up on the bed as she stood on her knees in front of me, wagging her finger in my face. "Now, Dakota, you need to get those clothes off."

She reached over and tugged at the collar of my button up, unbuttoning the buttons one by one. She slides it down my arms and flings it in a corner somewhere, where exactly I don't particularly care. She reaches behind me to my back and undoes the hooks of my own black lace bra - which, by the way, also matches my panties - bringing the straps down off my shoulders and tosses it, landing on my desk. She leans in and kisses me, again, but this time the kiss is different. Her lips are rougher with me, hungrier for more, but still soft. I broke the kiss this time, my hands reaching to her shoulders to pull the straps down. She ends up taking it off herself, making it land on top of mine. She didn't waste any time getting my yoga pants off, her touch on my legs bringing shivers down my spine. She threw the gray and black bundle into another corner, and, God, I really should clean up around here.

She moved down to the bottom of the bed, where I just was, and lightly reached up and pushed my back down. It was actually a bit scary up here, naked and unable to see anything. I laid there, feeling her rub my soaked clit with her fingers, and suppressed a moan, waiting to save them for whatever it was she had in mind when she gave me that devious smile. I felt her start to pump her fingers into me, and I couldn't take it anymore, I just had to moan. She got faster and faster, so I got wetter and wetter, louder and louder with my moans.

And then suddenly she was gone, looking through her bag, leaving me panting and watching her cute butt poking out. And then, she pulled out something that made my eyes practically bugging out of my head. She pulled out a toy. A long green dildo. Did it vibrate? God, I'm terrible at controlling myself. She brought it over to the bed, smirking at me, then slowly pushing it inside of me. I moaned out strings of curse words, knowing I was probably so wet I was squeaky.

Kiara groaned as she pushed it deeper inside of me, "Oh, God, you're so tight."

I throw my head back on the pillow as Kiara continued fucking me, deeper each time. Then, then, she turned it on. So, to answer my question, yes, it did vibrate. I begin to moan louder than I ever have before, belting out curse words I didn't know I knew, as she eventually fucked me faster and turned the vibrator on high. I reached down and started rubbing myself at the top of my clit, about to reach my climax, knowing I was close to having an orgasm. She turned off the vibrator and put it somewhere on the floor. She put her head in between my legs and began licking my clit, sucking in all the juices. I gripped the bed-sheets, balling them up in my fists as I felt my orgasm coming on. I moaned out her name, watching her look up at me with her sweet big eyes in between my legs. After my orgasm finally came, she continued to just suck on me a little, until eventually she just crawled on top of me and buried her head in the crook of my neck. I stroked her hair, combing through it with my fingers.

She lifted her head up and rested her forehead against mine. "You're so pretty, " she whispered, pecking me on the nose.

My stomach growled loudly, and she could definitely feel it underneath her. "Come on, let's go downstairs, make some breakfast, " she said, dragging me by my hand and leading me to my closet.

She grabbed some black high waist capris, owl plugs, and a black and white polka dot tank top with black straps. She put them in my hands and obviously wanted me to wear them for the day. Once I changed into them, along with a gray push up bra with black along the top with studs and Batman panties, I turned around to see Kiara in faded floral booty shorts and a green shirt with a silver palm tree on it. She ran down the stairs quickly, and I followed suit. What can I say? A girl's gotta eat.

We got downstairs to see it was already two in the afternoon, but settled on pancakes anyway. I pulled out a pan for her, putting it on a burner on the stove, while she made the batter with Bisquick and I got out the butter and jams. When I turned around I saw her already pouring the batter into the pan. I walked up behind her, holding my arms out on either side of her.

"Here, let me, " I say, grabbing the mixing bowl and spoon with my arms around her.

I snuck a bit of batter from the mixing bowl with my finger put a glob on my nose, feeling silly. Kiara turned around and giggled, licking it off of my nose. I pecked her on her nose, moving around to her cheek, and then to her lips, giggling with her.

"Kiara? I've wanted to ask you this for what feels like forever. But, will you be my girlfriend?" I looked her straight in her shimmering blue eyes as I asked the question I've kept inside for so long.

She blushed at first, giggling as she nodded her head. I pecked her on her nose again, something I can tell she just loves, and turned back to the pancake, flipping it over. Eventually we both had two pancakes, both of us gobbling them down quickly. I decided I was going to get some of my homework done, she decided to practice field hockey. After a strenuous half hour of social studies, I went outside to see how Kiara was doing. I saw her kind of squatting, kind of leaned over when she looked up as she heard me coming.

"Do you know how to play?" she asked me, tilting her head to the side.

I looked down, feeling embarrassed before shaking my head.

"Come here, I'll show you!" she says excited with a smile on her face

I walk in front of her, facing the same direction she was. She put her arm around me and showed me how to hold the stick, her hands on my hands. I turned around and faced her as she leaned down to kiss me, and our lips had just brushed before we jumped apart, startled at the sound of a car horn on a street.
♠ ♠ ♠
First kissing/ sex scene. Is it bad? Comment! :)