I'm Not Okay

Hopping Fences

I was just looking to get an autograph, or maybe even a picture. I never suspected, never even dream- but then again, who does? It was my first concert. My Chemical Romance. May 4th, 2008.

***
Me and my friends: Heather, Glen, and Mike, had to much fun. We meet the support bands, and hung out with other people from our school that were there at the LC and the pit was so crowded we were pushed right to the front, against the stage.

Well, I guess it might be wised to introduce myself. My name is Holly. I'm sixteen, or well be at midnight tonight, I guess that why I keep checking my cell, for my sweet sixteen and Cinco de Mayo to be here.

We're just standing here, out by the bus, if you can say that. There's this big black gate blocking them, and were just standing here waiting for My Chem to make an appearance.

"Hey, Holly Wood," Glen calls to me, calling me by my nickname. "I got a dare for you."

"And what would that be?" I ask as Heather helps me with my shirt. It was actually starting to get cold, so I decided to put on my brand spanking new tour shirt.

"Climb the fence and meet somebody!" He announced quietly, while throwing his hands up in the air. I laughed at how funny he looked and nodded, accepting his dare. What's the worst they can do? Call my parents? Throw me in Juvie? I laughed to myself at the thought as I began to climb the probably, 8 foot fence and thankfully my feet weren't killing me.

I hopped down after climbing it, to receive a chorus of applause. They stopped suddenly and Heather had this scared look on her face, that screamed to me just as Glen did,

"RUN!"

I ran for my life to a bus that was the farthest one away and hid hopping, praying no one would find me. I thought I was safe after maybe, say six mintues had past and I had heard a few voices pass by and some doors slam. Then all of a sudden a hand was on my shoulder.

"Hello."
♠ ♠ ♠
=)
Hope you guys like this.

xoxo
reba rotten
and so totally did this in Typing Class!