I'm Not Okay

Prosecuted!

Lyn-Z POV

Courtrooms, oh I hated them. I’ve been in quite few- from the simple ones of traffic to family law and now I can even add criminal justice. Why am I even here? I did nothing wrong. The things that were mine were rudely stolen from me! That filthy little bitch! Just wait… I have friends- good ones at that, they’ll get her. Oh they’ll get her. She’ll pay.

“All rise for the honorable Judge Mason.” The bailiff to my right called out across the courtroom.

Bang, Bang- the judge banged his little gavel as he sat, “Now, the prosecution may go first.” He said and pointed, again to my right where Holly (yuck), Gerard, and their lawyer, whose name I forgot on mere purpose, stood and began their opening statement.

“Your Honor, Ms. Ballato to my left here kicked off a chain of reactions by cheating on her ex-husband Gerard Way nearly three months ago at the beginning of May. That very night, Mr. Way was playing a concert in Columbus, Ohio. Ms. James’ hometown; soon after receiving a text message from his wife, announcing that it was over, Mr. Way stumbled upon Holly. Who was lying on the ground bloodied, and bruised- she had been raped.”

That asshole- oh now I remember his name! Azzerman! I glared over to where Holly and Gerard sat. Only to see Gerard put a comforting hand around her as she sniffled in to his chest. Disgusting.

“Later on, as Ms. James found out she was raped with a foreign object, and could no longer have children- there came a light, she was pregnant with the rapist’s child, through weeks later she lost the child. Mr. Way, who had taken Holly in thought of a way to comfort his new companion- a trip to California. Through as we see looking at the pair the trip did not turn out as planned. While walking back to a friend’s house a truck came barreling towards them, Mr. Way pushed Holly out of the way just in time to save her, but not himself.”

He paused again to let the jury soak in the information- I had a bad feeling growing in the pit of my- oh never mind.

“Mr. Way’s injuries would not be life threatening or damaging to any part of him, the hospital’s account of the night he and Ms. James were brought in say that much,” He touched a manila folder on the prosecution’s desk. “Yet there was something, something on Mr. Way’s throat that made him unable to speak. Which we later found out to be hydrochloric acid, which burned his throat and irritated his vocal cords to no extent. Through, Ms. Ballato couldn’t have done this all on her own. No, she didn’t. She had help pacifically from Todd Price.”

I took a look over at Todd, the bumbling oaf. Why couldn’t he have just hit her with the truck? Now were both stuck here and most likely going to prison until hell freezes over.

“Todd, the man who raped and impregnated Holly and then, on Lindsey Ballato’s orders went and brought hydrochloric acid and then went to run over Holly and Gerard, in hopes of killing them both,” He breathed. “The prosecution rests.”

We’re doomed.
♠ ♠ ♠
i thought it might be a wonder to put it in her point of view.
ya'know?
lol
so tell me what cha think!
oh and also tell me what you think about the layout change!
xoxo