I'm Not Okay

"I'm not okay"

We got to the mall soon enough. Holly still hadn’t given me an answer; other then she had to think about it. I agreed with her, but as we walked into the mall she quickly grabbed my hand. I looked over at her. She kept glancing around quickly. She was scared. I knew it was too soon to for her to go out.

“Holly, are you okay? Can you do this?” I asked as she turned into me and huddled into my arms.

“I’m not o-fucking-kay,” She whispered, I could barely here her. “But I can do this, I have to eventually, right?” She looked up and smiled at me before turning away from my body and pulling me towards Hot Topic.

“How are we going to find party supplies here?” I asked as she walked towards the back wall where all the Tripp clothes were.

“Uh, Gee? If you haven’t realized, I’m wearing Frank’s clothes.” Holly looked at me with an ashamed look on her face. I looked down at the clothes she was wearing, and sure enough, they were Frank’s,

“Hol, I’m sorry. I was completely in my own head. Get anything you want.” Her eyes lit up and she squealed, then she did something I never suspected she would do-
She jumped up on me and enwrapped me in, what I’m guessing she thought was a bone crushing hug.

“Oh my god! Thank you, thank you, thank you!” She looked up at me like she was thinking something over in her head. Her arms, which were around my neck, went loose a little. “Gerard, I’ve thought about it and… I will move it.”

***

After an hour and nearly five hundred dollars spent in Hot Topic and me insisting that she could have more, Holly forced me out of the store.

“Gerard, you went way overboard. Besides we still need to get party supplies.” She said as we passed by a shoe store and I heard her yawn. I looked over at her; she was now out of Frank’s clothes and in a pair of black skinny jeans, an Invader Zim tee, and a pair of black and white flats. I never knew Hot Topic sold shoes till she couldn’t decide between those and lime green pinched toes ones.

“…are you even paying-?”

”Huh, what? Sorry.” I smiled at Holly’s frustrated face. Just then my phone vibrated. I opened and looked at the text I had just received.

Everything’s set, you can bring her back

It was from Adam, he was setting up the entire party while I kept Holly distracted. It originally wasn’t supposed to work out that way, but does anything?

“Hello? Earth to planet Way!” Holly yelled, waving her hands in my faces. I rolled my eyes and grabbed her hands then lead her towards the exit.

“Hey, where are we going? What about the party-?”

“Don’t worry, I’m Gerard Way, remember?” I smiled at my own joke, as she rolled her eyes and we walked out the front doors.
♠ ♠ ♠
My eyes go wide when I look at the readers and subscribers.
But dude, cereal, why aren't more people commenting?!
That is what writers LIVE for lol, kidding but comments are mucho appreciated
<3
reba rotten