Status: Just The Beginning

You Make Me feel Better

Moving in

----- Alessandra's Point Of View -----
“Alessandra Marie! You had better be dressed! We are leaving in five minutes!” My mother yelled up the staircase.

I just groaned, really not wanting to go to this stupid dinner at my mums friends house. I didn’t even want to be living with my mum in Baltimore, but not like I really got a say.

Well I guess we should start with me, I’m Alessandra Marie Berardi, I have spent the last year living with my dad, in Italy. It was by far the best year of my life. Before my life was packed up and moved to Italy, I lived with both of my parents in New York, however, Just over a year ago my parents got divorced. My mother moved to her hometown of Baltimore, and my father was set to move to Italy. Since I was always a daddy’s little girl, I opted to move with him.

However, my dad has now received a promotion, meaning that he has to travel around the world frequently. Also meaning that I am not able to live with him anymore, this is why I am now living in Baltimore. It’s the start of summer, I don’t have many friends here, but hopefully I will get to spend sometime in New York seeing some of my old friends.

“ALESSANDRA!!” My mother once again yelled up the stairs, I slipped into my favourite pair of combat boots, grabbed my blackberry and headed downstairs.

“You look nice sweetie” My mum said as we made our way out to the car.

“Well most of my stuff isn’t here yet, so I didn’t have a lot of choice” I said in monotone. I liked my mum I did, we just didn’t always get along, and I was still annoyed that I had to live here. I guess you could say I was taking it out on her.

“Is that a new jumper?” My mum continued, not paying attention to my attitude.

“Yep” I said simply

“Alessandra! You better not behave like this in front of company!” my mother warned

“I don’t see why I have to sit around with all your friends anyway!” I complained

“Because I want them to meet my beautiful daughter, and its called being social” My mother told me sternly, I could tell by the tone in her voice I should just give up this ever going battle.

We pulled into a driveway of a fairly nice looking house, we got out and walked to the front door ringing the doorbell.

“Melanie! Come in! Come in!” A lady with short brown hair answered the door and we made our way inside.

“Isobel, this is my daughter Alessandra” My mum introduced her, I guess it was time to put on my happy face.

“Hello, its lovely to meet you Isobel” I smiled sweetly at her

“Oh darling, you look just like you mother did in high school, she was always the catch!” she pulled me into a hug. We then made our way into the living room where I was introduced to Isobel’s husband Peter.

“Alexander! We have company!” Isobel called out, who was Alexander? My mum didn’t mention that there would be anyone my age here. But before I could say anything, a guy who looked about 17 came in, he had long styled brown hair, he wore skinny jeans, and a large jumper. Fuck, he was hot. Maybe this dinner wouldn’t be as bad as I thought.

----- Alex’s Point Of View -----

We were having guests over tonight, well my mums friend Melanie, apparently her daughter just got back from Italy or something.

“Alexander! We have company!” I heard my mum yell from upstairs, I made my way up there. When I walked into the living room, I saw the most gorgeous girl. She had long brown hair, with blonde tones, she was slightly tanned, and had the most mesmerizing green eyes. Before I even had the chance to say anything she stood up and started to speak.

“Hey, I’m Ally” She smiled

“Uh, Alex” I returned her smile

“Alexander, why don’t you take Alessandra downstairs at get to know each other” my mum suggested. I just shrugged, and walked off, assuming she would follow me. Once we were down in the basement, which was also my bedroom, I resumed my spot on the couch, and Ally followed.

“So Alessandra..” I said, calling her what my mum did, assuming it was her full name

“You can call me Ally… please” She said confidently, I could tell I already liked this girl, she was something different than what I was used to.

“Well Ally, Tell me about yourself” I said, as I leaned back into the couch and faced her.

“What would you liked to know, Alexander” She said playing me at my own game.

“Alex, please. How old are you?” I corrected her, before asking a question.

“I’m 16, you?” She smiled, wow, everything about her was just well wow.

“17, you a junior?” I asked

“Yep, I’m guessing you’re a senior” she said back

“That would be correct” I smirked, there was just something about her. I couldn’t take my eyes off her.

----- Alessandra’s Point Of View -----

Alex and I spent the whole night talking, excluding when we had a break to eat dinner. He was so nice, and so hot. I found out I would be attending the same school him, so at least I’ll have one friend.

At the end of the night, we exchanged numbers and agreed we should catch up soon. Once I was back in the car and driving home with my mum, I couldn’t keep a smile off my face.

“You seem happy” my mum commented

“You didn’t tell me that Isobel had a son” I said

“She has two actually” she retorted

“Well, whatever” I said still smiling. Something about Alex just brought a smile to my face. Once we were home I headed straight to my room.

“Thanks for taking me tonight mum” I called out as I shut my bedroom door. I got changed into my pajamas, which just consisted of an oversized t-shirt and underwear. Before I turned off my light, my phone buzzed, I picked it up to see I had a new message from Alex.

~~~~~
From: Alex
I had fun tonight, cant wait to see you soon :)
~~~~~
To: Alex
Me too, definitely see you soon :)
~~~~~
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter of a new story, please let me know what you think! :)

Alessandra's outfit can be found
>>> here <<<