Status: Currently writing.

The Kingdoms of America

Azra, he's 17 and he lives in Meerland, the dystopian Kingdom that makes up what used to be Illinois, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan and Indiana. His father is sick with fever, but the only medicine that can help him is at the capitol of New'shington, Columbia. With the help of Peyter, a friend of the family, he goes on a horse ridden journey following the old roads to get to New'shington.

Cadmus, 24, he is prince and heir to the throne of the Kingdom of New'shington. He knows he's a lot more privileged than the rest of the country. They have to live in the devastation while he gets to live in a stone palace. However, he can't help but not be fond of the tradition of men in his family being married off to the women of the Kingdom of Meerland. He wants to fall in love and marry the love of his life.

Etana, a knightress from the Kingdom of Havenshire, which is directly south of the Kingdom of New'shington. Havenshire is an ally of New'shington and she is sent on a mission that could save the future of not only New'shington but all of the kingdoms.

These three characters stories will intertwine and complicate each one's journey. They will set out to accomplish one thing, but get the total opposite, which isn't necessarily negative for any of them.
  1. Chapter 1
    Azra
  2. Chapter 2
    Cadmus
  3. Chapter 3
    Etana