Status: Comm/Rec/Sub :)

Display the Sign to Capture Him

Kellin

I woke up and freaked out. I was just pushed up against the wall. Also, someone was holding me. Must be Vic. I rolled over to see his beautiful face in my presence still asleep. So cute :)

As I tried to get out of his arms, I got pulled back down again.

"gotcha!" he said. "You're cute when you snore. You know that?"

"what?!" I said embarrassed. I covered my face in my hands. "how long have you been awake?" fuck I need my razor...

"about an hour or so. Don't be shy Kel." he tried to remove my hands and when he finally did, I buried myself into his chest.

We laid there for a few minutes. "what time is it?" I asked.

"noon I think. If I remember correctly, when I checked my phone last it was about 1030 or 11." he lifted my face to look at him. "are you hungry? I was thinking we could go to lunch together."

"that sounds perfect Vic." I smiled brightly at him.

"I wanna try something first.." he said sounding shy.

"what is it.?"

He pulled me closer to his face. I felt his hot breath on my cheek. He wants to kiss me.. I can feel it.. Hurry tHE FU-

Before I could finish my thought, his lips were on mine. Holy shit, my first kiss... I hope I don't fuck up. what am I thinking? But Damn.. He's do soft.. He's..ugh... So good..

We separated but our faced were still inches apart. One of his hands held my neck while the other rubbed my cheek. I totally felt fireworks. No one but I will ever get kissed like that from Victor Fuentes.

It's like he read my mind when he said "I felt it too kel" I smiled.. He pressed his forehead against mine and smiled back.

"do you maybe...just wanna skip lunch?" I laughed.

He responded by attacking my face again with his lips repositioning me to my back. I noticed Mike wasn't here. Good.. Though I'm totally in love with this.. I still crave my razor..

Vic was practically on top of me. I didn't show it but I was kinna nervous. What if he wanted to do more and go farther? Honestly, I don't think he would try after telling him what I did. But that doesn't mean I can't be scared.

We laid in that position enjoying our own company for quite a while. We finally decided to get up and I wanted to check out my schedule.

I read it over and it was more like instructions than A schedule.

It said:
STUDY OF MUSIC, you will be tested in June about different genres and graded on two song performances. One cover of your choice and One original. Instruments are an option and you may work with a partner if youd like to. Sign your name and your partner's, if so, at the bottom of the sheet. Return to Mr Worsnop by Monday March 1st. Good luck and have fun.

"Vic did you read this?" he shook his head. I took it over and explained what it said.

"awesome! Gotta go find myself a partner.!" he said sarcastically. I laughed. "oh hey there cute stranger.!" he looked at me and grabbed my hips. "would you like to be my sexy partner for this thingy?"

"do I need to answer.?" I kissed him. We signed our papers and eachothers then walked down to Danny's room.

It didn't take very long for him to answer the door. We handed him our papers and he noted to us that for the study of music, there's no real 'classes' and that is for the other studies. Vic and I were thrilled. We just need to have our songs perfected by June.

After our visit with Danny, we went for some food. We weren't too hungry so we shared a pizza.

Vic took my hand and gently rubbed his thumb over mine. I leaned down on his shoulder. Maybe I spoke too soon. Maybe I do love him. I mean, yeah we just met n' all.. But, we're eachothers half.. And so far.. He'd the sweetest person I've ever met. Literally.

"Vic?"

"yes baby?" I smiled. I loved when he calls me baby.

I looked him in the eye.

"I love you"

He kissed me

"I love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
So I'm not sure if I had mentioned it before.. But I base Kellin slightly off me. With the self harm.. I'm not sure why. But it's how I am.. I cannot be without a razor near me. So for those who commented on the chapter that Vic had Kellin throw them away and wondered why he got it out again, that's kind of me. And actually a real thing that had happened in my life.
Ok, enough personal stuff. How did you llike the chapter? :)