Status: Active

Dreams Can Come True

Chapter 5

“So what do you want to do?” I asked Draco as we walked inside his home. It was huge to say the least and if I hadn’t been to Amanda’s house I would have been shell shocked.

“I want to show you something.” He said grabbing my hand and led me through the entryway to a room with a beautiful grand piano. I let go of his hand and walked over to it and lightly caressed the keys with my hand. I have never seen a piano this beautiful, the one at the Burrow is falling apart and half the keys don’t even work. This one you could tell that it has been taken care of. “It’s my mother’s, she used to play it all the time but now it just sits here.” I jumped when he spoke. I wasn’t expecting him to be so close.

“It’s beautiful, it probably plays like a dream.” I complemented. He just smiled and sat down on one side of the piano bench and patted the spot next to him. I hesitantly sat down and looked up at him.

“Play something for me.” He softly said.

“Like what?” I asked nervously. Truthfully when he said he wanted to show me something I wasn’t expecting this, I was thinking more along the lines of the bedroom.

“Something you wrote.” I nodded hesitantly and wiped my now sweaty hands on my pants. God why was I so nervous? Oh, I know, it’s because I’ve never played anything for anybody besides Amanda and maybe Fred and George.

“I just finished this song about a couple of weeks ago, so you’re the first one to hear it.” I glanced up at him and noticed that he seemed pleased by that. I smiled back and took a deep breath and started to play the song that meant so much to me. About 10 seconds into the intro, I started to sing:

I open my eyes
I try to see but I’m blinded by the white light
I can’t remember how
I can’t remember why
I’m lying here tonight

And I can’t stand the pain
And I can’t make it go away
No I can’t stand the pain

How could this happen to me
I made my mistakes
I’ve got no where to run
The night goes on
As I’m fading away
I’m sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me

Everybody’s screaming
I try to make a sound but no one hears me
I’m slipping off the edge
I’m hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again

So I try to hold onto a time when nothing mattered
And I can’t explain what happened
And I can’t erase the things that I’ve done
No I can’t

How could this happen to me
I made my mistakes
I’ve got no where to run
The night goes on
As I’m fading away
I’m sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me

I made my mistakes
I’ve got no where to run
The night goes on
As I’m fading away
I’m sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me


I slowly let the final notes fade away and looked over at Draco who was staring at me intently. I swallowed thickly, my throat suddenly dry. I was wondering what he was thinking, because he suddenly lent closer and our lips met. The kiss was desperate and full of passion, it’s like we couldn’t get enough of each other. He pulled me on to his lap, so that I was straddling him.

“Let’s go upstairs.” He whispered breathlessly when we pulled a part. When I nodded my agreement, he stood up with me still in his lap. I wrapped my legs tight around his waist and my arms around his neck, so I wouldn’t fall. I lightly nibbled on his ear and gently kissed him as he carried me up to his bedroom.

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

The next morning I woke up with my head resting on Draco’s bare chest, his arms wrapped around me and our legs tangled together. I tensed, waiting for the feeling of regret to come but strangely it didn’t. Slowly I detangled myself from Draco so I wouldn’t wake him and quickly got dressed again. If I didn’t get back soon Bill was going to kill me.

Glancing back at the sleeping Draco, I smiled to myself. Last night was the most fun I’ve had in a long time. Shaking my head I grabbed a piece of parchment and quickly wrote:

Thanks for last night. Maybe we can do it again sometime.
~Cilia


I placed it where he could find it and used the floo powder by his fireplace and went back to the Burrow.

“Where have you been?” My mother screeched as soon as I appeared. I spun around and saw her and my dad glaring at me, I smiled sheepishly.

Oh shit… I’m dead…
♠ ♠ ♠
The song is Untitled by Simple plan
Thanks to tellmewatuwant2hear on the comment for the last chapter!
Please comment and let me know what you think! Please?