Status: Coming back, slowly.

Keep the Faith

Cause I'm Such An Awful ***!

“Yes!” Danny laughed, Matt and I staring at her. “What? I wasn’t too fond of her or her attitude.”

"Can you say rude," I hissed as I slapped her arm then turned to Matt. "Sorry Matt, she doesn't mean to be so blunt."

"It's her thoughts, she has her own entitled opinion."

“I speak what’s on my mind,” Danny nodded. “No filter whatsoever.”

“I can tell,” Matt laughed.

"It helps in some situations," I sighed carefully. "Just not a lot of them."

"I can also tell."

"Hey there Matt, at least I can do it!" she poked his chest. "Grow some balls man."

"Danny!"

"Well!"

“Haha, wow,” Matt shook his head as we all walked back into the yard.

“I hate sexual tension,” Danny blurted out another random thought, looking over to Zack. “I want to just run over there and-“

“Don’t want to hear that,” I slapped my hand over her mouth.

"Yeah," Matt nodded his head slowly. "Keep a muzzle on her."

"I tried it, she chewed through that and her restraints," I sighed dramatically.

“We were five and it was licorice.” Danny explained.

“Oh,” Matt nodded, Jimmy handing him a slice of pizza.

"It was fun making licorice straps, they held for a while until you ate it all, claiming you were 'hungrier than a bear looking at a hambone'."

"Why do you bring that up?" she whined.

“Because it’s funny,” I shrugged.

“I was five! You can’t hold that against me!” Danny laughed.

"So when I was five, I ate that fried meatloaf at that weird 'treehuggers' place and I threw up and hour later, you still hold that against me when I eat meatloaf."

"By the way, be careful eating the pizza, you may snort another pepperoni."

“Oh jeez,” I shook my head. “We don’t need to get started about that. I’ll bring up that you used to eat chap stick.”

“Well they shouldn’t have made them in such tempting flavors!” Danny defended.

"I'm pretty sure banana lip balm tasted like shit with sugar on it, you smeared it on my teeth, remember?"

"You didn't like it?"

"My God what is wrong with you two?" Johnny asked wide eyed, I looked up and noticed everyone was staring at us with their jaws hanging open.

“We were fucked up kids, what can I say?” Danny giggled.

“We still are fucked up, but in a more mature way,” I nodded in agreement.

"Uh..." Brian shook his head. "You both amaze me."

"In a good way?"

"I think so," he shrugged his shoulders carelessly. "Let’s go eat.”

“Alright,” I nodded as we all walked inside.

“What’s for dinner again?” Danny asked.

“It’s pizza, I just told you,” Jimmy laughed.

“I forgot!”

"I also forgot to mention after all those times we done gymnastics, she kind of took a lot of blows to the head," I whispered pointing behind me at Danny.

"I heard you moron," she slapped the back of my head.

“Whoops,” I laughed. “But it’s true!”

“So? I couldn’t keep balance on the bar for a little while,” Danny shrugged and pouted.

"It’s okay, I wasn't that good for a long time," I sighed. "So stop it."

"Stop what?"

"Pouting."

“Fine,” She sighed and forced a smile, stealing Johnny’s pizza slice.

“Hey!” Johnny whined.

"What?" she asked with a mouth full of pizza. "It didn't have your name on it."

"It was in my hand!"

"So?"

“You’re lucky,” Johnny shook his head and took another piece.

“What can I say?” Danny shrugged. “Everyone loves me.”

“Yeah, don’t get full of yourself,” I laughed slightly.

"I can, I like it!"

"You're weird," I mumbled taking a bite of Brian's pizza.

"Oh come on sis, don't steal my food, get your own!"

“I can’t, I live with Danny, she steals everyone’s food,” I pointed to Danielle. “I get my bad habits from her.”

“Why don’t you live with us?” Jimmy suggested.

“And leave me alone in a new house by myself?!” Danny whined.

"Join in on the fun."

"You don't have enough bedrooms for you five, six, seven," I pointed to them then Michelle and Leana.

“Michelle stays with Brian, Leana stays with me,” Jimmy explained. “And we have six bedrooms, so you and Danny would share one.”

“But I just bought a three hundred of fifty thousand dollar house! What the hell am I supposed to do with it?!” Danny yelled.

"Get your money back," Brian grinned.

"How?"

“I dunno,” I shrugged. “Sell it?”

“Fine, but you guys are helping,” Danny huffed.

"Hey I just got here," I whined "I don't know of anything like that."

"You're not completely oblivious."

"I was hoping you'd think so..."

“Well,” She mumbled. “I’m not worrying about this right now. I’m confused enough as it is.”

“You’re always confused, Danny,” I laughed and pointed at her. She simply glared at me and flipped me off.

"You're strange Rylie Bon Jovi," Danny said glaring at me. "Very."

"You love me," I glared as I rubbed my forehead, a shearing pain hit behind my eyes. "Ow, headache."

“Boo-hoo,” Danny playfully pouted. “And you know what? I’m gonna call you Rylie Haner, just to piss you off.”

“Well, I am Rylie Haner, sort of…”

"You're birth certificate says Bon Jovi weird," she mumbled narrowing her eyes at me.

"That would be dad's real last name," I rolled my eyes. "Hey! When did you look at my birth certificate?"

"When I was ten and very bored."