Status: Coming back, slowly.

Keep the Faith

Under my umbrella, ella, ella, eh!

As soon as we arrived at the house Brian told me of in Danny's car, I smiled and knocked on the door, only to have a tall man with black hair, white pale skin, facial hair and sunglasses on, answer the door. "Which one is Rylie?" he asked, I raised my hand and he smiled widely. "Baby sister!"

“Big brother!” I laughed and hugged him. “I’ve missed you.”

“Me too,” He smiled and pulled away. “So you’re Danny?”

“Yep,” Danielle nodded and grinned.

“Are you okay? You, like, walked into the wall when I was talking to you,” Brian laughed slightly as he let us both it.

“Yeah,” Danny sighed. “I get distracted easily.”

“I can tell,” Brian laughed and poked his head into another room. He came back out and four other people followed. “Guys, this is my baby sister and her friend. Riley and Danny.”

“Hi!” A tall one smiled and waved.

"Hello!" I waved back as I walked across the room, pulling Danny with me. "I'm Rylie, this is Danny, you are?"

"The Rev."

"The Rev," I said slowly as I tilted my head towards Brian. "Is he special in that ed kind of way?"

All of the guys laughed and shook their head, Brian threw his arm over my shoulder and grinned. "No, stage names, I told you about my band, he's the Rev, his real name is Jimmy Sullivan, or James."

"Jimmy."

"Dude, I was being polite to my sister, shut up!" Brian yelled flipping Jimmy off, he pointed to the short one beside him and laughed. "That midget is Johnny Christ, also known as Johnny Seward."

"Nice to meet you Johnny, I'm shorter than you," I grinned and waved, he laughed and threw his arms up.

"Finally! Someone taller than me!"

"Oh shut up," Brian laughed then pointed at the one on the other side of the room, the one with a bald head. "That's M. Shadows, that fucker is awesome."

"Uh," I waved. "Hi, M."

"Matt Sanders," he walked over and shook my hand while laughing. "Just Matt, no M business at home."

"Nice to meet you Matt," I grinned and let his hand go, he shoved his hands in his pockets and nodded solemnly.

"Same."

"Okay back to the point," Brian rolled his eyes and pointed to the guy near the door. "That's Zacky Vengeance, also Zack Baker."

"Nice to meet you Zack."

"Please," he chuckled waving back at me. "Zacky sounds a lot less older."

"Alright," I chuckled. "Zacky."

"Come on in, we're about to have a pool party," Jimmy laughed as he ran for the kitchen. "Beer!"

"Pool party?" I asked slowly. "Oh Brian you didn't tell me, I wouldn't have came and interrupted you're party."

"It's for you," he rolled his eyes. "In celebration that my baby sister is back and I get to see her more!" he squeezed my shoulders almost to when he hugged me.

"Ow!" I laughed as Danny chuckled from behind me.

"By the way," Danny cleared her throat and stepped forward holding a bathing suit in her hands. "I wasn't stressed about everything I said this morning, I was stressed because I thought I couldn't keep this a secret," she waved her hands around the house. "He planned it a week ago for you're arrival."

"Oh you guys!" I laughed and hugged them both at the same time. "I should get you both back!"

"Wait! I didn't do this, I was sworn to secrecy Rylie!"

"Why are you freaking out?" Brian laughed as he pushed Danny's shoulder. "What's the worst a five foot nothing red-head midget could do?"

"She gets you back Brian, she gets you back good."

"Revenge," Brian laughed as he turned to me, I looked back confused, why were they talking in riddles and why must he call me a midget? It's mean. "Rylie Revenge."

“I get a name?!” I laughed. “Sweet!”

“Awww, don’t I feel left out,” Danny sighed sarcastically.

“Don’t worry, Danny,” I laughed. “You might get one eventually.”

“Maybe,” Danny shrugged. “Hey, can we go back to the house and get out bathing suits?”

“Can’t you just swim in your underwear?” Brian whined.

“Okay, but then you’ll have to see your little sister almost naked,” Danny laughed. “And I hope you’re not that kind of person.”

“Just go,” Brian pointed to the door, where Danielle and I walked out of and drove back to the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
No, not the Rihanna version, the All Time Low one!