Status: Coming back, slowly.

Keep the Faith

To the cloudy town of Hellview: Population 96

“Your brother seems nice,” Danny said as we both but our bathing suits on. “He’s friends, too.”
“They are, from what I’ve heard from Brian,” I nodded.
“Well, that’s good. Their Avenged Sevenfold, right?” She asked.
“Yeah, and I know you love them, why aren’t you all star struck?”
“I’ve meet famous people before,” Danny shrugged. “And their just people. Like you and me. Only really hot.”
“Haha, I knew you’d say something like that.”
“Of course, you know me better than I do,” Danny giggled, making me laugh.
“So which one do you like?” I stopped laughing and looked at her.
“How do you know that I like any of them?” Danny put her hand on her hip. “For you information, I don’t like any of them!”
“I’ll give it till the end of the day,” I grabbed my towel as Danny grabbed hers and we walked back out to the car.
"You're very sweet Rylie," Danny said sarcastically as she got in the driver’s seat, I giggled and rolled my eyes as she drove to Brian's house silently. "That Zacky is kinda cute."

"I knew it!"

"I said he was kinda cute," she reminded as she shut off the engine. "Doesn't mean I like him."

"Point taken, that Matt guy is kinda cute too," I giggled and held my hand out. "Doesn't mean I like him."

"Stop mimicking me," she laughed as we walked around the house through the open gate to see my brother and a shit load of friends around the pool or in it.

"She's back!" Jimmy yelled jumping from the pool, the girl he was holding went under and surfaced with a laugh while wiping her face off, Jimmy stopped in front of Danny and I, my face was stretched in horror as he picked me up by the legs and ran for the pool.

"Jimmy no!" I screamed right in time for him to jump in, as soon as I resurfaced I rubbed my face and glared at him. "I did think you were cool, but you shot that all to hell."

"You love me."

"Yes, like I love foot fungus," I rolled my eyes and swam to the side, I propped myself up on the side and grinned at my brother. "Dear brother, you're friend scares me."

"Yeah well he scares everyone," he shrugged his shoulders and pushed Zacky out of the way from the grill. "Move."

"Who all are these people?" I whispered to Danny as she joined me on the side, dipping her feet into the cold water.

"Don't know, hey Matt!" she called Matt, who was talking to a blond girl, who hand her arms around his waist, I sighed. Figures, he's taken.

"Gay, taken or both," I sighed as he waded over and smiled, showing his cheek dimples.

"Yes?"

"Who are all these people?" Danny asked, unfazed by the cuteness of the boys face, it was all childlike and plain adorable, made me want to poke it, so I did.

"Did you just poke me?" he laughed.

"Uh huh," I laughed and poked his other dimple. "You're dimples are awesome."
“Well, thanks?”
“You’re welcome!” I grinned at him.
“Ry, stop distracting Matt,” Danny sighed. “Who are all these people?”
“Well, that blond girl over there is Val,” He pointed to the girl who had her arms around his waist. He then pointed to a brown haired girl talking to Brian. “And that’s Brian’s girlfriend, Michelle.”
“Oh,” Danny and I nodded at the same time.
“Now what about the other guys? Gay or something?” Danny looked over to Zack, who was slipping off his shirt.
“No,” Matt shook his head. “Johnny and Zacky are just single.”
“I thought they were gay!” I burst out laughing.
"So Zacky isn't gay? He's just single?" Danny asked.
"Yeah, why do you want to know so bad?" Matt smirked.
"She thinks he-" I started but Danny pushed me into the pool again, I jumped back up and started laughing. "No Danny, that isn't suspicious!"

"She likes him?" Matt turned to me and grinned.

"I think she likes his bod," I mocked as I pointed to my body in reference. "Now beyond subjecting Danielle to utter embarrassment, is the food done?"

"Brian said you were a funnel gut," Matt laughed.

"I can't help I have a good appetite," I pushed him underwater and swam to the side, I jumped out and ran over to Brian before he could get me, when I reached Brian I jumped on his back and almost made him fall over.

"Whoa!" he started laughing as the girl at his side helped him straighten out. "Hey there honey."

"Food done?"

"No bottomless pit, the food isn't done."

"One day you're going to give me a complex," I pouted my lip and jumped off his back, I folded my arm across my chest. "Say you're sorry."

"No."

"I will call my daddy," I glared causing him to laugh. "Oh come on, that hurts my feelings Brian, say you're sorry."

"Fine I'm sorry, don't call your daddy on me," he laughed and threw his arms around me in a tight hug. "Love you sis, now come here and meet someone."

"Alright, if you let go."

"Sorry," he grinned and let go, he pointed to the girl beside him with brown hair and smiled. "This is my girlfriend Michelle, Michelle this is my sister Rylie."

"It's nice to finally meet you, I've heard a lot about you," Michelle hugged me and smiled as she stepped back beside Brian.

"Good I hope, you never can tell with this dufus," I grinned at Brian and crinkled my nose.

"Of course good, good and embarrassing, good and funny, good and completely hilarious," Brian grinned and patted my shoulder. "Like you're fifth birthday party when you, you know, threw up on the cake."

"You made me sick."

"Or you're fifteenth birthday party, when you're top fell off in the pool around you're guy friends, which most I tackled," he thought about it for a second. "But it was funny."
“So very.”
“Your family…” Danny walked up next to me and shook her head.
“My family is awesome, don’t be jealous,” I smiled at her.
“I will be,” Danny shrugged. “If I may ask, where is the beer? I haven’t had a drink in forever.”
“I’ll show you!” Jimmy raised his hand and grabbed Danny’s stick think arm, pulling her into the house.
"I'm slightly scared for her life," I mumbled as I watched her being dragged through the sliding glass doors without asking, she looked like a rag doll.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a little CKY...