Status: Coming back, slowly.

Keep the Faith

God damn, that girl's a trainwreck...

“Rylie! Wait!” Matt jumped up and screamed, holding out his hand.

“Fucking ass,” I mumbled and stomped back out to the pool, hugging Danny.

“Babe?” She looked down at me. “What happened?”

“Matt had to fucking go there,” I mumbled into her shoulder.

"What did he do now?" she grumbled glaring at Matt, she pointed to him and then pretended to slice her neck and mouthed 'Dead meat'.

"We were doing this thing where we argued so we could have make up sex, don't laugh at me damn it, and then he took it to far by saying I was being a whore for dating Pierre while I had sex with him."

"What the fuck Sanders?!”

“I’m so sorry!” He held his hands up. “I wasn’t thinking!”

“My ass you weren’t thinking!” She let go of me and screamed. “You shouldn’t have fucking went there!”

“It was an accident! I didn’t think about it!” Matt whined, Danny storming in front of him.

And slapped him.

"Danny," I groaned as she walked away from him with a glare and hugged me again.

"I'm sorry," she grumbled as she looked at Zacky with a glare. "We'll be back later, or maybe not."

"What? Where are you going?" Matt yelled

"Our apartment that thankfully I haven't sold yet!"

“Oh fuck…” Matt held his head in his hands and sighed.

“See you boys later,” Danny waved, kissed Zacky, and drug me to the car. “I can’t fuck believe him.”

“Calm down, Danny,” I said slowly. “Don’t flip out.”

"Seriously, he knew that upset you and he brings it up just for sex, shit he's dumb."

"Danny--"

"No, no let me finish."

“Fine.”

“He fucking brings it up, and he knew what was gonna happen. It’s just like he’s digging his own grave. That fucking idiot-“

“Danny, just calm down,” I sighed.

"I'm not fucking finished!" she snapped.

"Shit! Fine fucking finish!" I cowered.

“Um…”

“Well?”

“Okay, I was finished.”

"Alright," I nodded as she arrived at our apartment. "Jesus you're scary when you're pissed."

"Can't help it, you're uncle Richie rubbed off on me man, he's got one hell of a temper."

“I know,” I nodded as we both jumped out of the car and rushed into the apartment. “So now what? By boyfriend isn’t here and neither is yours, if your still dating.”

"I'm not going to break up with him because of that, merely stay away until I'm not pissed anymore," I nodded slowly

“Okay, well,” She sighed. “My plans tonight were… You don’t want to know. But now that I’m not at the house, how about a movie night?”

"Ewww and sure," I nodded as I walked to my room and changed into a black skirt and blue tank top before I walked back into the living room to see Danny putting in License To Wed and talking on the phone.

“Danny, you ready?” I asked as she stood up strait and nodded.

“Okay, talk to you later, baby,” She smiled. “Love you, too.”

“Ewww.”

“Bye,” She hung up the phone and sighed airily.

“You’re so in love.”

“Don’t hate me because you’re jealous!” She grinned as we both sat on the couch and she started the movie.

"I'm in love fuckface, I'm just pissed off at the person I love right now," I glared as there was a knock on the door, I ran over and opened it and seen the most gorgeous guy...ever....standing in the doorway, he was tan with a six pack of abs, his eyes were bright blue, hair brown and lightly sun tanned. His lips pouty and his chest well defined. "Uh..."