Status: Brand NEW! I finally got the guts to post my first chapter of my first story.

Always the Omega

Chapter 1: The Background

Avory's POV:

Sitting in the back of the classroom with no care in the world was girl. Well this girl was me. Avory Elizabeth Collins. I'd like to think that I have no care in the world, but I would totally be lying. I don't want anyone finding out my secret, our secret.

I had my giant headphones on listening to Ronnie Radke screaming his thoughts out. I can't believe he is in Falling in Reverse now. Looking out the window I see that it's just another rainy day with the cloud really gray. I didn't have to look outside though. I can smell that there is going to be a thunder storm tonight.

I was always bored in school, because I didn't have Katarina in any of my classes. She is my one and only friend. My best friend. The only person who actually uses her full name though would be her mom and him...

The last bell of the day rang and I darted out of the classroom to get to the front doors as fast as I can. I hope he is not mad. I don't like it when he gets angry.

"Avory!" my name was called out as Kat slammed into my little slender frame.
Shit! Trevor is going to be pissed...
"Hey! I've been looking for you everywhere senorita!" Kat stated a bit frustrated.

Oh how I wish I could tell her everything, every detail, every word. Honestly I just wish i could tell someone, anyone. But I know I can't do that without being punished.

"I'm sorry," I said in a tired but sad tone. The small Latina ignored it. She knows that we would talk about it later, but they are always lies anyway. Even if I can't tell her about certain things, I wish I could tell her the biggest secret I've hidden, even from the pack. But they wouldn't care anyway. I'm just an Omega. God, I'm a horrible best friend.

Briskly walking to the doors, I could already see his face. He was scowling, but that instantly changed to a believing smile on his beautifully ugly face when he saw Kat.
Oh man did I know I was in for it.

"Hello Trevor!" My bubbly best friend greeted him as we stopped walking.
I instantly went to his side knowing that he wanted his arm around my shoulders. I winced as his grip got tighter and her growled in my ear, "I will deal with you later." I covered the wince with a smile so Kat wouldn't see my pain. To Kat it looked like he was saying sickly sweet compliments in my ear, but Trevor and I knew that wasn't ever going to happen.

"Hello Katarina," Trevor greeted coolly, "what are you planning on doing today since it's Friday?"
Even if she wanted to hang out I knew I wouldn't and couldn't go anywhere this weekend no matter what.
"Actually I'm going with my sister to my aunt's place this weekend!" Kat said happily jumping up and down while clapping fast.

"So what do you have planned this weekend guys?" Kat asked. Trevor looked straight into her eyes and lied, "Avory and I are having a movie night tonight and maybe the entire weekend." He winked at Kat trying to make it seem like he is going to get some easy.
Oh shit.. When he says movie night I know I will be unable to move for the next few days after he is done.

"Okay well I gotta go now! Bye Avory, bye Trevor!" Kat ran off at lightning speed as her sister's mini van pulled up.

I climbed into Trevor's old beat up red Jeep. I'm surprised the thing is still running. As Trev got in he slammed his door with a loud thud. Yeah this Jeep is not going to last long with him treating it like that. The car came to live with a sputter and a backfire. The entire ride the radio stayed off. No one spoke a word in the eerie silence for the fifteen minute ride to my small two story house. I lived alone, I got emancipated when my parents died in an accident. I treasured my little house, because I bought it with my own hard work and money two short years ago. The same day I met Trevor for the first time.

I ran into the small yogurt shop to protect myself from the rain. But that didn't matter because I was already soaked by my broken car window always half down. I really needed to fix that. The little shop was as lively as it would be on any warm Summer day. Parents with children ate frozen yogurt. Teenagers sat and spoke loud and obnoxiously. Elderly sat and ate quietly at the counter. I was suppose to be meeting the seller of an adorable little house in a coldasack here soon. I didn't see anyone with a blue scarf yet, so I decided that getting a frozen yogurt wouldn't hurt. Up at the counter was a guy about my age cleaning the counter. I have been craving a strawberry shortcake swirl lately.
"Yum. That sounds so good."
"What does?" A husky yet melodic voice asked.
I looked up with a blush on my face realizing that I had said that out loud. "Oh, um, a strawberry shortcake swirl."
"That's a great choice. It's my personal favorite.Would you like one?" It was the guy behind the counter who was speaking and man was he gorgeous.
"Yes, please."
After paying, I came to see him everyday at the same time for the next two weeks.
But before I left that day I glanced back, and in big bold letters, it read: TREVOR.


When I was snapped out of my train of thought. Trevor was already standing at my door with it open. "Get your fat ass over here Avory!"
"Yes, Trev. I'm coming." I got out of the Jeep with my bag slung over my shoulder and ran into my house.
As I set my backpack down, I heard him close the door and lock it into place.
Oh no... not yet..
I turned around right as Trevor flew towards me with a sadistic smile
I'm screwed!
♠ ♠ ♠
My first chapter ever written, so please bear with me! :)

~TearsFallyFreely XD