I'm in Love With Him!?

Let me introduce to you, Alexia Clapp....

It was very early in the morning. Me and my friend Jane had been on a bar almost the whole night through and she was slightly drunk.
“So why don’t you get together with Little Stevie?” Jane asked me, trying to look serious.
“Because, he’s my best friend. And I don’t want to spoil what he and I have.” I said. “But it seems that YOU’RE the on who loves him.”
“Do not!” She said.
“Do too!” I said. “Oh don’t even start with that. We’re not fifteen years old anymore.”
We went trough the park and went over to some swings. Jane sat down on one of them. She sighed.
“I hate being old.” She said. “I want to be a teenager again. Partying every weekend, not worrying about work, bills and all that boring stuff.”
I sat down on the swing beside her.
“We’re not that old.” I said. “We’re only 20.”
“But still.” She said. “I had so much fun!”
“Yeah. Me too.” I said and started to swing back and forward.
“Hey!” I said. “Let’s see who can swing the highest!”
“We haven’t done that since… forever!” Jane said and laughed. “Sure. But I’m gonna win.”
“Yeah right.” I said.
We started the swing and I was about to win when we heard something over at the skateboard ramps.
“What was that?” Jane said and jumped of the swing.
“I don’t know.” I said and jumped of too. “Let’s find out.”
I started to walk over to the ramp.
“Are you fucking crazy? What if it’s a psychotic killer who’s looking for victims?” She said.
“Well there’s only on way to find out.” I said and walked all the way to the ramp.
Jane was right behind me jumping to every little sound that could be heard.
“Hello? Is there someone here?”
Right then something fell over me and made me fall down on the ground.
“Help!” I screamed.
Right then somebody was holding a flashlight in front of my eyes, making me see nothing.
“Alexia?” A very familiar voice laughed.
“Steve?” I asked. “You little fucker! I’m gonna kill you when this person holding me down gets off me! And what the fuck are you doing out here in the middle of the night?”
“That’s Bam.” Steve said. “Oh I couldn’t sleep so I called some of the guys…”
“Whatever. Get the fucker of me!” I yelled. “Or… Or I’ll call on Sniper and he’ll eat you!”
“Alex, you’re afraid of Sniper, remember?” Steve said and laughed.
“Whatever…” I said and rolled my eyes.
“Who’s Sniper?” The one called Bam asked and got of me.
“It’s a… Oh… That’s no one Bam.” Steve said and laughed.
“Liar. That’s a really big someone!” I said and tried to get up, but I still had some alcohol in my body so I couldn’t get up.
“Here, let my help you.” Bam said and helped me up.
“Thanks.” I said and brushed of the dust and then I looked at him.
‘Oh my god’ was all that was going around in my head when my eyes met his blue ones.
“So who’s Sniper?” Bam asked looking in my eyes.
“That’s… Jetty’s snake.” I said and almost melted.
“A snake?” He asked and he’s eyes suddenly was wide open. “Where is it?”
“In the woods somewhere.” I said.
“He’s not here is he?” He asked starting to look around the place.
“No. If he was I wouldn’t be here.” I said.
“Bam, this is my good friend Alexia. She’s the only person I know, that’s more afraid of snakes than you are.”
He looked at Steve.
“Shut up Steve-O!” He said and the he looked at me again. “I’m not that afraid of snakes.”
“Oh my god, there it is.”
“Where!?” He yelled and jumped up on the skater ramp.
Steve was almost pissing his pants from laughing so hard.
“You’re such and asshole.” I said and was gonna turn around and leave, but fell over a rock and landed on my stomach. The sight I saw when I opened my eyes I never wanna see again. There the little devil was. His disgusting tongue was teasing me. He had grown since I had seen him last time.
“S-S-Steve.” I stuttered quiet and felt the tears starting to stream down my face.
He didn’t hear me. So I tried again.
“S-S-Stephen!”
“What?” He asked and turned around. “Oh my god. Don’t move.”
Bam fell on the ground of the shock.
“I’m gonna die.” I said and sobbed. “I’m gonna die, I’m gonna die.”
“You’re not gonna die.” Steve said.
The snake started to move and both Bam and me was paralyzed. It crawled onto my back. It felt like it was gonna bite me but then it flew of my back.
“Jesus! Why the hell didn’t you help her?” My brother said. “Just don’t stand there while someone’s life is in danger!”
“Calm down man!” Steve said. “We were paralyzed too you know.”
“But still.” He said and threw away the snake. “She could have been killed.”
He helped me up and held me in his arms. Many people says that their brothers are asses and that they don’t want them, but I’m just happy that I do. Okay, so we have our fights and he’s a little bit overprotective. So what? I would be nothing without him. That’s why I don’t like the whole Jackass idea.
“Come on sis. I’ll walk you girls home.” Johnny said.
“Sure.” I said.
I looked around on got my eye fixed on him. His blue eyes were still a little bit scared, but to me, that only made them glow brighter. I sighed and dragged Jane away from Steve and fallowed Johnny. The others fallowed too. I yawned and Johnny laid his arm around me.
“Tired sis?” He asked.
I nodded and yawned again. He gave me a smile. Even that it was 14 years between him and me I couldn’t help but feel that he was in my age. We reached the house where me and Jane lived.
“Wanna come in?” Jane asked looking at the guys, mostly at Steve.
“Sure.” Steve and Bam said.
“I always want to join my baby sister when she’s about to sleep.” Johnny said. “It’s so funny.”
“Shut up Phillip!” I said. “You only want to wake me up.”
”Hell yeah.” He said. “And don’t you fucking call me Phillip!”
“What are you gonna do about it?” I asked.
“This!” He said and lifted me up over his shoulder.
“Fuck! Put me down!” I yelled “Johnny put me down!!”
“Sorry, can’t do that.” He said.
The others laughed and went in. Johnny fallowed them in.
“Phillip John Clapp, put me the fuck down!” I yelled.
“Fine!” He said and threw me in the sofa.
“You’re such and asshole you know that?” I asked and threw a pillow on him, before getting up.
I went into my room and slammed the door.
“Oh, someone’s angry.” Steve said.
“Shut up Stephen.” Both Jane and Johnny said.
“Fine…” He said and sat down beside Bam in the sofa.
Jane rolled her eyes and went in after me.
“So…” Bam said. “Are we gonna do a Jackass 2 soon?”
“Yes. Or at least I think so.” Johnny said.
“What do you mean with ‘or at least I think so’? Of course we’re going to do a Jackass 2!” Steve said.
“Yeah, you’re right. And if we hurry up, we might have it done in autumn 2006!” Bam exclaimed.
“That would be fun.” Johnny said. “But let’s talk about something else now, shall we?”
He directed his eyes at my door. Then back to the guys.
“I don’t like her to know what we’re talking about.” He then said.
*In My Room.*
“I’m so tired.” Jane said and lay down in my bed.
I looked at her and shook my head. I was tired too, but I just didn’t felt like going to bed.
“Wanna go out to the others?” Jane asked while she giggled.
“Why?” I asked.
“Because you think there is a very hot guy in your sofa.” She said.
“Oh shut up.” I said, but couldn’t help to smile.
“Come on.” She said and got up. “Let’s kick their asses.”
“Okay, sure.” I said and laughed.
I got up and we opened the door. The guys were talking about girls. I rolled my eyes.
“Boys will always be boys.” I said and sat down in Steve’s lap. “Hi sucker. What’s up with the weather?”
“You’re mother’s breath.” Steve said.
“Oh that’s so mature.” I said sarcastically.
Bam looked at us, not getting anything. Johnny explained for him;
“They always to that.” He said. “It’s like something that happens without any of them noticing.”
“Okay…” Bam said, still looking like he didn’t get it.
I started to laugh. They looked at me.
“What?” Johnny asked.
“Nothing…” I said, still trying to breath between the laughs.
“Oh, that’s the way it is?” Johnny said. “Maybe I have to kick your ass.”
“Try once and die, Clapp.” I said, sending him a glare and jumping of Steve’s lap so that I was sitting between him and Bam.
He stuck out his tongue out.
“So mature. Not.” I said rolling my eyes.
Jane stretched out on the sofa, making Bam move closer to me.
“Jane, you don’t own the goddamned sofa.” I said. “Give some room for Bam will you?”
She sighed and sat up. She looked at me and gave me a smile. Bam looked at me too, directly into my eyes.
“You have beautiful eyes.” He said.
“Thanks.” I said and smiled.
He kept looking into my eyes. He’s blue eyes sparkled. I could feel how he moved closer. As his lips touched mine, a rush of blood went straight up into my head and my heart skipped some heartbeats. I could feel his tongue begging for entrance, and I accepted. I laid my arms around his neck and his hands rested on my back. I think I never had kissed a guy that good before.
“Bam…” Johnny said and cleared his throat. “That’s my sister you’re making out with.”
“So?” Bam asked between the kisses.
“So?” He asked. “So? So if you want to keep your dick, I think you should back off.”
Bam stopped kissing me and looked at Johnny. Then he held his hands up in defense.
“I’m not touching her.” He said.
I looked at my brother, or more like glared.
“You, me, my room, now.” I said pointing at him.
Johnny got up and went into my room and I fallowed.
“What the fuck is wrong with you?” I asked trying to keep my cool.
“You fucking made out with Bam Margera.” He said keeping his voice down. “He’s one of the biggest bad boys Alex!”
“So?” I asked getting angry. “You think that I can't handle myself?”
“No, that’s not what I’m saying.” He said. “I just don’t want you to do something you’ll regret.”
“Why would I regret that I made out with Bam?” I asked.
“Because he’s a fucking player Alexia, that’s why.” He said.
“Wanna know something?” I asked.
“What?” He asked.
“Of all the dicks in the world, I just happened to have you as a brother. Why the fuck can’t you just stop being so overprotective? I’m twenty fucking years old! I know what I’m doing!” I almost yelled.
I hadn’t been this angry since my 20th birthday. But then it was Steve that pissed me of. But that’s a whole other story.
“Well it doesn’t fucking seem like you know what you’re doing.” He said and ripped up the door before going out and slamming the door after him.
I sat down on the bed, with tears streaming down my face. I hadn’t had a fight like this with Johnny since I was younger, so this was how I felt. Sad, depressed and angry. I crawled up in my bed and took my pillow and held it hard against my chest, while I leaned my head on it. I silently sobbed into it. I knocked on the door. I just looked at it. It opened and trough it came Steve.
“Hey.” He said and went over. “It’s not that bad. He’s talking to Bam, so I thought that I’d talk to you.”
“You left him out there alone with Johnny?” I asked.
“No.” He said and sat down beside me. “Jane is sitting between them.”
He held out his arms and I leaned in. He hugged me hard.
“Feel better?” He asked.
“A little.” I said and laughed.
“Good.” He said. “Now, I want you to listen to me.”
He let go of me and looked me straight into my eyes.
“What do you feel about Bam?” He asked.
“I-I’ve never felt like this before.” I said. “When he kissed me my heart stopped. I loved it.”
“So, you’re in love with him?” He asked, looking serious.
“Yeah… I guess so.” I said.
“Okay.” He said and started to laugh. “That’s funny. I thought you were emotionless.”
I slapped him on the arm. It knocked on the door. It was Johnny.
“I’m sorry…” He said.
“It’s okay. I forgive you.” I said and smiled. “But you’re still the biggest dick in the world.”
“Ha, ha, very funny.” He said. “Anyway, meet my very good friend Brandon Cole Margera, also know as Bam, he’s 26 years old and he lives with his mum, April, his dad Phil and his uncle Vincent Margera, who is also known as Don Vito. He has a brother named Jess, who is one year older than Bam.”
“Are you fucking done with telling my whole history yet?” Bam asked.
“Yes.” Johnny said. “Now let’s take Alex’s.”
“Why?” I asked.
“Because I said so.” Johnny said.
I rolled my eyes and lay down in my bed. Johnny sat down beside me.
“This is my 20 years old sister.” He said. “Her name is Alexia Hannah Clapp. She doesn’t like snakes or pasta. Her favorite food is pizza or my home made lasagna. She’s the singer and lead guitarist of a band called ‘Baby Smack’. She loves chocolate and orange juice. And she loves me.”
“Says who?” I asked and Johnny stuck out his tongue. “Of course I love you! You’re my brother. And that’s why I don’t like him being a part of the Jackass team.”
“You shouldn’t talk so much about that. I’ve seen you in action too you know.” Steve said.
“At least I’m not an idiot who eats poop or dives with sharks, or put crocodiles in my mother’s kitchen. And I don’t kick my dad’s ass all day long.” I said.
“No. You’re not.” Johnny said. “You but frogs in your siblings beds instead. Steve-O can I talk too you?”
“Sure man.” Steve said and they both went out, closing the door as they did.
“So.” I said.
“So…” He said.
“You can sit. I’m not gonna bite you. Well… Maybe” I said with a smirk on my lips.
“Oh really?” He asked and smirked back.
He sat down beside me and we started to talk about random stuff, like old girlfriends and boyfriends, even about hair. But then it came a point where we both sat there quiet. I drifted away to daydream.
“Alex, are you listening to me?” Bam suddenly asked.
“What?” I asked. “Oh sorry. I was kind of drifted away. What did you say?”
“I asked you about the kiss earlier.” He said. “Or well tried to explain that I’m sorry that I kissed you.”
“Why?” I asked. “Don’t be sorry. You’re a very good kisser.”
“You really think so?” He asked and a smile appeared on his lips.
I nodded. Then he leaned in and kissed me again. But this time it was just a kiss. No tongue. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. Then he kissed me again. This time it was my tongue who begged for entrance. He gladly opened his mouth and started to play with my tongue with his. I took a good hold in his collar and dragged him down in the bed with me. He started to kiss my neck. Then he kissed me again. I ran my hands over his back. He rook of his jacket. I gently took of him his shirt and looked at his bare chest. Then I unbuttoned his pants. And for around 2 minutes there were flying clothes over the whole room. And I had the best sex ever!