Status: New Wednesday Story! I will post every Wednesday!

Stay

Stay: Chapter 3

Kelly was silent most of the way. “So, what do you want to talk about, Kelly?”
“I--I’m just upset,” she said.
“Why?” I wouldn’t say this aloud, but I think I’m supposed to be the one who’s upset.
“Well--for you I’m upset. You really seem to like him. When I saw you two together--well, I hate to sound like an author, but you were like puzzle pieces. Fit right into place.”
I groaned.
“I’m serious, Kay,” she said. “I know Anna. She’s a snob. She just likes him because of how hot he is. That’s the only reason she said a word to him. Not because of his personality. You judged him on that. I think that you’re his true love.”
“The hell, Kelly?” I say. “We’re not in ‘love’. Okay? I mean, why can’t you accept girls and guys can be just FRIENDS?”
 “Kay, I can. This is different.”
“You’re being such a drama queen!”
She glared at me. “I’m not.” she said. “I honestly think you found your soulmate.”
“Do I have to repeat myself?”
She pulled into her driveway.
“Nevermind, Kayla. You don’t understand what it’s like to fall in love, until you realize it. Now, let’s change the subject.” She pulled my arm and dragged me inside of her house.
We went up to her room. “Fine. Then we’ll gossip about Anna.”
She rolled her eyes. “Whatever. Go ahead.”
 I began to blab on what I had heard, and Kelly said her thoughts. I was really distant, think about what she’d said.
You don’t understand what it’s like to fall in love, until you realize it.
What does that mean?!
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my shortest chapter. EVA> If you read my other story, my Wifi got knocked out so it's NOT on time. It's horribly short. I'm so sorry!