Status: If you like this, please tell me and I'll update :] Please comment?

Boston

Ana's House

The rain had been falling for about an hour now. I looked at her for a minute and finally found my voice, “Ana?” I asked quietly. She looked at me taken aback, “What did you just call me?” It was my turn to look confused, I looked her over again, maybe I had the wrong person, but this woman looked a lot like Anastasia in the face. “Are you Anastasia Jameson?” I asked more confidently this time. Her expression changed from one of surprise to one of shock. “Ally?” I could tell now that she knew who I was; this was in fact my sister. My next impulse was to ask her why she left, but instead of voicing it, I kept it to myself. She looked me over, “Would you like to come in out of the rain?” I nodded, not knowing what else to do. I stood in front of the door shivering with a million different thoughts going through my head. She went upstairs and a few minutes later came down with a stack of clothes, she handed them to me and directed me to the guest bathroom, I walked down the long hallway, looking at the all the pictures of her and a handsome man with almost blue black hair. I got into the bathroom and put the baby pink sweat pants on with the plain white v-neck shirt that smelled of fruity laundry detergent. Ana had always loved fruity smelling things, I stood in the mirror looking at myself, my mother used to say that I resembled Ana so much and that it saddened her that she didn’t have both her girls together anymore, soon after that she passed away, the cancer finally beat her. Ana didn’t know that she ever had cancer or that our mother had passed away. Dad never talked about Ana after she left, he just acted as if she had never existed. His anger with her, changed him, he was a little more quiet, laughed a little less, and smiled a little less, now he never smiles and never speaks to me. He hadn’t ever really paid much attention to me anyway, Ana had always been his pride and joy, he loved me but I could tell that Ana was easily more loved, she was perfect. She had perfect porcelain skin, perfect black hair, perfect green eyes, and a perfect slender yet softly smooth looking appearance about her; she never cared what anyone thought about her. Mother paid attention to me but never as much as she did Ana. It never bothered me much because I didn’t like affection anyway, but as I got older, I started to crave approval that my parents wouldn’t give me enough of, I looked in all the wrong places before deciding that I couldn’t fill the void with the bad choices I was making. Ana always tried to be there for me, as a young child Ana was my safe Haven, she was my everything; she loved me and was proud of me. Then one day she up and left us, leaving me angry and broken. I was the one person that saw past her perfection and beauty, I could see that there was more than meets the eye, Ana was dealing with something more than anyone knew, yet she still performed the perfect routine and made everyone adore her. I never knew what exactly it was that was eating her but I knew something wasn’t right.