Status: Active.

Ghost in the Mirror

Chapter 15

Ricky's P.O.V

I stumble over to the others while clutching my throat, what the fuck just happened?! Chris pulls me behind him as we watch Balz stare in shock at me. But his eyes flicker away from me and land on something behind us, and his face turns to pure terror.

The lights start flickering wildly and I can hear loud smashing from the kitchen. I gulp and slowly spin around to see a furious looking Devin glaring over at Balz. The others do the same, a window shattering near us as they turn, causing noisy wind to seep into the room. I jump away from the blast and start walking backwards, toward Balz.

"Balz! What the fuck is happening?!" Ryan shouts while avoiding the broken glass.

"He possessed me! Look it's my fault he's angry, I'm sorry Ricky!" Balz almost sobs, making me pat his shoulder lightly.

"It's alright man." I say while giving him a small reassuring smile. We all scream as a glass shatters only a couple of centimetres from Angelo's face, this is my fault. I should never of trusted a ghost for God sake!

Looks like I'm going to have to try and stop him.

"Devin!" I shout while stepping forwards a little, pushing Chris away as he tries to drag me back.

"Ricky what are you doing?!" Angelo questions, but I just ignore him and start to wander forwards a little more.

"Devin stop please!" I plead as I start shivering. I look around as frost starts to grow on the windows and our breaths start to become visible due to the cold. Oh God he's gunna freeze us.

I hear a loud and pained scream from behind me. I whip around to see Ryan clutching his stomach on the ground, blood seeping through his shirt. Oh my God.

"Devin!" I scream louder, making him lock eyes with me. I shake my head at him as tears form in the corner of my eye, he hurt one of my best friends, how could he do that? As I continue to lock eyes with him, I can begin to see him visibly relax a little, I can see the adorable cute boy again.

By now the flickering lights and wild wind has stopped, along with the frost on the windows and the sound of smashing glass. I manage to look away and crawl over to Ryan who is breathing heavily and biting his lip in pain.

"This is all my fault, oh my God Ryan I'm so sorry." Balz is muttering from somewhere behind me. I ignore the almost hysterical boy and peel away Ryan's hands from his wounds. It looks like a large piece of glass has violently cut into his chest. I place his hands back over the cut and turn to Devin, who is staring in horror at Ryan.

"What the hell have you done?!" Chris shouts while stepping closer to Devin. I stand up quickly and push him back a little, we don't need to anger him anymore.

"I-I didn't mean t-to." He whispers wide eyed. Chris laughs and pushes past me.

"That makes it all okay now does it?! You nearly killed us!" He shrieks, causing Devin to cower and stumble back a little.

"Christopher! You're scaring him!" Angelo announces while pulling at his arm. Chris just shakes his head and picks up the nearest objectbefore throwing it at the wall, making it smash, when Chris is angry it's best to leave him to let off steam. The lights start flickering again and whimpers are rising from Devin's throat, Balz finally steps it and pushes Chris away from Devin.

"Guys stop it, stop the shouting and throwing of things." He says quietly while walking back over to Ryan and checking his cuts again.

"We need to take Ryan to hospital, clean the house up and think of an excuse to why half of Ricky's mum's vases and glasses are missing." He orders while helping Ryan stand, I nod in agreement and so does Angelo.

"Is nobody listening to me?" Chris comments while looking over at us, locking eyes with us individually. Angelo sighs and grabs Chris' arm before pulling him, rather forcefully, into the kitchen.

"Are you okay driving him to the hospital?" I ask Balz. He nods and gives me another apologetic smile before grabbing his car keys and helping Ryan stumble out the front door. I close it behind them and turn back to see Devin stood shaking in the middle of the room.

"Devin?" I whisper while stepping closer to him. When he looks up his eyes are red and face still stuck on the look of disbelief. I smile gently and place a hand on his shoulder when near enough, causing him to flinch but not remove the hand.

"I-I s-so sorry." He chokes out, his eyes wandering around the battered room. I instantly feel bad for him, I know I shouldn't, but we all do stupid things when we're angry. Why should he be treated any different?

"Look, why don't you go wait upstairs for me? I'll be up once we've cleaned up." I offer while raising an eyebrow, he nods and suddenly disappears, leaving my hand floating in mid air. I sigh and turn back to the room.

Mum is gunna kill me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's kinda poorly written and shit.