Status: In progree

Kiss Me Slowly

Hello There, The Angel From My Nightmare.

Kellin P.O.V.

I stepped out of my old convertible, sighing. No matter how excited I was to live alone, I hated moving. I grabbed the last box out of the backseat and headed to the house in front of. I groaned as the breeze blew my hair in my face. I couldn’t see, and my hands were full, great. I set the box down and pushed my bangs out of my eyes. I took this moment to really look around. San Diego is so beautiful, and I was glad I was living here. For the first time though, I was living alone which was a relief. Although I loved my parents, their religious ways could be a bit overwhelming. Only god knows what would happen if they knew about me being gay. I sighed, knowing that no matter what, I couldn’t please my parents. I shook my head, getting re-mad thinking about how my parents wouldn’t support me.

I sighed and grabbed the box off the ground, stepping forward into the house I now called my own. I set the box down with the others. When I was going to unpack? I had no clue. I was about to sit down in a stool that was in the dining room, but felt my phone buzzing in my back pocket. I read the name flashing across my screen and groaned. It was 8 o’clock and my best friend Justin was calling me.

“Heller?” I answered my phone, not as enthusiastic as I usually would due to the fact that I had been moving stuff all day.

“Hey I was just calling to make sure you made it to the house okay.” I smiled, my earlier annoyance disappearing.

“I made it here fine, thanks.”

“Alright well I’ll talk to you later, man.” He said and I heard him hang up. I smiled to myself knowing I had great friends.

I pulled out the air mattress that was currently my temporary bed and set up my pillows and blankets.

I had started to drift off when I heard thumping, indicating that my neighbors were apparently having a party. I glanced at my phone and saw that it was later than I thought. I walked outside to see multi-colored lights and a good amount of most likely drunk teenagers. I walked to the front door of my neighbor’s house and knocked on the door. I gasped when I saw a guy with curly, brown hair who looked about my age. His nose ring glinted in the lights. I didn’t say anything until he smirked, reminding me why I was there.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?”

“And my names Vic. Nice to meet you too.” He replied, catching me off guard.

“Okay, well then Vic, if you don’t mind could you not be making a shit ton of noise? Some people actually sleep, believe it or not.”

He stepped closer, putting his face towards mine. He looked into my green-blue eyes with his mocha colored eyes.

“Well, maybe one time you’ll consider joining one next time. They’re lots of fun if you let out be.” He said with a wink making me turn a bright shade of red.

“Your name again?” He asked, looking at me.

“Uhm. . Uh Kellin.” I said, feeling stupid immediately after. “I hate to go,” I blurted out.

“Well maybe I’ll see you around, Kellin.” He smiled at me, giving me a weird feeling in my tummy.

Vic POV
“Jaime, you douche!” Watch where you’re going,” I yelled, watching his drunk ass stumble around the house. He had almost knocked over my guitar. If he did, I would have been pissed. That’s my baby.

I turned and pushed through the crowd to get to the kitchen to get a drink. The music was pounding loudly in my skull; just the way I liked it.

Jaime, Mike, Tony and I were throwing a celebratory party. We had just gotten signed to a record label yesterday, and were pretty damn happy. our years of work paid off.

I smiled happily, downing my drink before grabbing another. Oh yes, I was gonna get wasted.

“Vic! Come play beer pong,” a girl named Amanda yelled. I smirked as I made my way to the table. She had been trying to get with me since high school. Too bad I’m a flaming homosexual.

“I’m going to kick all of your asses,” I stated. I was really good at beer pong, considering I used to play it with Mike all the time.

After about five games-in which I won three-there was a knock at the door. “Hey, Tony!” I called. “Take over for me for a minute.”

I jogged over to the door, opening it. There was a boy a little younger than me. Since he didn’t seem like he would be speaking anytime soon, I took the time to look him over.

He had black hair that swept over his face, and brilliant blue eyes. He was wearing a button-down shirt, something that looked too nice for a teenage boy to wear regularly. But hey, he looked good.

I smirked at him, noticing he was checking me out, too. He blushed, but tried to be angry.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?” he demanded, his slightly high voice sounding tired and annoyed.

“And my name’s Vic. Nice to meet you, too,” I answered. He looked surprised and man, was I enjoying this.

“Okay, well then Vic, if you don’t mind could you not be making a shit ton of noise? Some people actually sleep, believe it or not.”

“Well, maybe one time you’ll consider joining. They’re lots of fun if you let them be,” I winked, not missing his blush. “Your name again?”

“Uhm..Uh, Kellin,” he stammered. “I have to go.”

Hmm, Kellin. What a nice name. “Well, maybe I’ll see you around, Kellin,” I smiled. He nodded before running back to the house next door. It clicked in my head that he was the one who bought that house.

Hmm. This could turn out to be interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Collab with misfitr3j3ct on tumbla