Status: In progree

Kiss Me Slowly

The Alcohol It Tastes So Sweet, When It's Mixed With Lies And Defeat From All The Battles I Lost and

Kellin POV

Stepping into Vic’s house for the second time, was definitely better than the first under the circumstances. Vic and his band played a couple of songs for me and it instantly melted my heart.

I told myself that I couldn’t fall for him, but that’s exactly what I ended up doing. The way he played the guitar, and the way he put so much heart into the lyrics he wrote made me fall apart.

After knowing how my parents would react if I even had feelings for another guy, I wasn’t even sure that I wanted to think about it. Vic broke down my walls though and made me forget all about what my parents would think. I knew right away, that he was who I wanted to be with.

Although, I didn’t even know if Vic even rolled that way. Besides, even if he did, he’s too attractive to not be dating anyone.

I knew that I shouldn’t be getting my hopes up, but I felt something strong between us. I felt a connection from the moment I laid eyes on him.

I had been so lost in my thoughts that I didn’t hear Vic calling my name. I didn’t even notice until he waved his hands in front of my face, with a smile on his.

Without thinking, I reached up, cupping his face in my hands. I softly pressed my lips against his and pulled away. When I did, I felt him bring me back.

As soon as it started, it ended. Not sure how to handle the situation, I sort of panicked.

"I uhm. I uhm have things I have to uh ya know do."

I got up, and left the house without another word.

Vic POV

We played a few songs for Kellin, since it was his first time being exposed to this music. I found it adorable how his eyes kept flickering between all of us, not wanting to miss a thing. I noticed how his eyes lingered on me longer, but I figured it was just because I was in the front.

I smiled at him slightly when I noticed him staring, causing him to blush and smile back shyly. He was just…cute. I wanted to hug and cuddle this adorable boy until the world ended.

But let’s not get that dramatic.

I mean, I didn’t even know if he was into guys. Even if he was, he was way too attractive to not be in a relationship. Plus, he was….

Fuck.

I can’t believe that I forgot that he was raised religiously. There’s no way in hell that he’s gay. I can’t believe I forgot…

I felt my spirit sink a little bit, but kept a smile on my face. I was not going to let anyone see that I was sad.

We finished playing and he looking at us in amazement, making me smile. “What’dya think, Kellin?" I asked, standing in front of him. He didn’t answer, just kind of looked at me. I waved my hand in front of his face. "Kellin…."

He finally focused on me. Before I could even think about what was going on, he took my face into his hands and pressed his lips to mine softly. But it was enough to make me realize that I wanted more.

He tried to pull away, but I pulled him right back in. I wanted to hold him there forever, and I could really care less what the guys thought.

We finally pulled apart and he wouldn’t look at me, stuttering and blushing madly. “I uh, I uhm, have to go and do, uh, stuff, ya know?" he mumbled. He stood up and ran up the stairs.

"Kellin, wait!" I called after him, setting my guitar down. I was going to run after him before I heard the front door slam shut.

I sighed sadly, plopping down onto the couch and burying my face in my hands. I could hear the guys trying to figure out what the hell just happened, but I didn’t care.

All I knew was that, somehow, I had majorly fucked up.

I ran up the stairs and down the hall to my room, closing the door and locking it before any of them could follow me.

I had just fucked up my friendship with Kellin without even meaning to. I barely knew the kid for two weeks and I basically threw myself at him!

I groaned as I kicked off my shoes, collapsing onto my mattress. I covered myself up, not bothering to take any of my clothes off. I’d do it in the morning.

I curled into a ball and closed my eyes, willing myself to not think about how I had fucked up and falling asleep slowly.
♠ ♠ ♠
I Write kellins POV and misfitr3j3ct on tumblr writes Vics (: not the best bc lazy ayayayay ok bye comments are nice