Status: Active ladies and germs

Not Now

Stay Together for the Kids

I woke up to complete darkness, I panicked when I felt something move beside me, putting their arm around my waist. In my mode of protectiveness I kneed whoever was there and quickly jumped out of the bed. I heard a groan, some curses and then a light being turned on. I squinted against the harsh artificial light to see Mark holding himself, a mask of pain strewn across his face.

It took me several seconds to register what I just did, with a gasp I jumped back onto the bed. "I'm so sorry, Mark." I bit my lip, I kneed him pretty hard.

"It's fine." He replied hoarsely, I felt bad, he looked to be in a lot of pain. I laid back down and put my hand over his, "Do you want me to make it better?" I asked huskily, fuck I'm always in a horny mood.

Mark though just grinned idly at me, I nodded and pushed him so he was laying on his back. I climbed on top of him and unzipped his pants, pulling them down till they rested on his knees, along with his boxers. Damn, he had one huge mother fucking...

I wrapped my hand around his dick, making sure to be extra slow. I smirked to see Marks struggling face through my bangs. "Aw, fuck Tom stop going so slow." He moaned.

"Be patient babe, just enjoy the ride." I chuckled and bent down, I put my mouth around his cock. I swallowed causing him to lift his hips up. I almost choked but I regained my posture by licking the underside, slowly teasing him like he had earlier.

I love hearing Mark whimper, but I'm trying to make him feel better, so I start to move fast until my head is bobbing and Mark is warning that he's about to come. He does and I swallow everything. I smack my lips and cover him up, I rolled over so I was laying beside him.

"You should do that more often." Mark said through a yawn, he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer so we were face to face.

"Oh I will." I smirked, "What about that deal you had?" I asked, after we just (creepily) stared into each others eyes.

"What deal?" He asked with one eyebrow raised.

I pouted, "The one where you sing me to sleep."

"Oh, what do you want me sing?"

I shrugged, "Anything."

"Alright, I wrote this song not so long ago, it's called "I miss you"

Mark writes songs? Fuck, he's more amazing than I thought. I put my head on his chest and he lent his chin on top.

"Hello there, the angel from my nightmare, the shadow in the background of the morgue." He opened his mouth, and the most angelic voice came out. I never heard anything like that before.

I closed my eyes, letting his voice fill my ears, "The unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley, we can live like Jack and Sally if we want."

The last verse, "I miss you." Lulled me to sleep.

"FUCK" A far away voice screamed, I jumped but didn't realize my head was against the dresser and I smacked it, then I was screaming it too.

I opened my eyes to see I'm halfway off the bed, I sit up and turn my head, Mark is staring at the TV. CNN is on but it's paused and my face is on it. Wait what?

"Why am I on TV?" I asked, I scratched my now sore head and crawled over to Mark.

"Their reporting you kidnapped." He whispered, still staring at my seventh grade picture, the last before I was pulled out for home schooling. I had braces back then.

"And?" There had to be more, I leaned my head against Marks shoulder.

"I'm holding you hostage. They think we're in Berkley." Fuckers are wrong.

Mark groaned, "My life is fucking ruined, Tom! Hadn't you went running, I'd still have a job and not on Americas top wanted list!"

"I'm sorry, okay? Maybe you shouldn't of taken me to that fucking party!" I shot up, glaring down at him.

"Maybe I shouldn't of taken the job to tutor you either!" Mark got up and ran into the bathroom, slamming the door behind him.

He left me biting my lip to keep the tears from coming out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are love!

Thanks again to the one who subscribed/commented :)